Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Ares King

This is a discussion on Ares King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no no 50 gb .. he has done this shit in all servers : a1 a2 a3 some friends from ...
Page: 3

akira64

no no 50 gb ..
    he has done this shit in all servers : a1 a2 a3
    some friends from ares have said this

af424

We all know that it's futile for us to vote for diff. ppl rite? Why not have all english speaking ppl come to a forum (i guess ko4life hv the biggest english speaking community?) and vote for a king. Then whoever wins the vote gets voted in game?

Tht way we hv a slim chance to beat the turks?

WARMEN for king

war who?? ^^

herb for queen

You shouldn't bitch if english people always vote for different people. Out of 3 or 4 english clans all had a different nominee so it's no wonder mrtglr won.[/b]
    O'RLY ? Well i will never vote or for your boy ANY. He is the arrogance king maybe. Maybe i will vote for you Warmen, but i will never vote for ANY or CoolTang.

Banned

IrideMyPussyEveryday go for king lvl 36 archer !!

Well, ppl have chosen him ^^ democracy hurts, i know...[/b]
    turks aren't ppl

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

+1 always the same retarded turk king, only famous because he has raptor +11/+90 zzz -_-

turks kids....o well

susGe

what a king that takes money from the treasury? Surely you jest. This has never EVER happened multiple times before...

4que

Money is taken out of taxes from potion and sundries.

When a new king is elected the bank is 0, thats why tax rates usually go up when a new king takes office.

It costs 1 billion Noah to launch an XP event for 30 mins, when he takes the money from the bank and gives it to clanmates GL getting an XP event. <_<

Vanessita and Flatline, best Karus kings ive seen as far as XP events and what not.

mobill

CoolTang would be a great candidate; he has been around this game for longer than probably anybody who still plays consistently. He would never do anything to tarnish his name, so you can trust him; and from what I have heard (I don’t play anymore) he is active in game. He has a clean record and has earned everything he wears. Not to mention he has the support of almost all the “pre-KE” players.

Helldin665

Same thing happened on Girakon elmo side.

CoolTang would be a great candidate; he has been around this game for longer than probably anybody who still plays consistently. He would never do anything to tarnish his name, so you can trust him; and from what I have heard (I don’t play anymore) he is active in game. He has a clean record and has earned everything he wears. Not to mention he has the support of almost all the “pre-KE” players.[/b]
    And we nominated him several times however he did not get the King election. Thx for people saying me, but I&#39;m not that active anymore for King it wouldn&#39;t look good :P . If anyone knows Any he&#39;s a good oldschool player and one of the nicest people I&#39;ve met (met as in in game). He&#39;s active lvl 79 atm so still xping + he knows what&#39;s going on in the english and turkish communities. However I didn&#39;t really wanna nominate someone if all the english people weren&#39;t gonna stick together so we made sure to nominate Any with the promise of 2 top English clans support, however come election day they were voting for their own candidate. So I dont know if our clan gives a fuck anymore we were promised support by a lot of english players and they stabbed us in the back. We all brought this on ourselves try and salvage it if you can, but I can&#39;t name 5 english players that would gain 10% of the Turkish vote that players like flatline, f9devil, and vannesita managed to do.

No offense to liquidgel, but I have to say this. When people vote Im sure they look for big names people like Mrtglr who are lvl 80 a lot of Np&#39;s and a beast in cz (comparatively). When I was human side I didn&#39;t even notice you in cz I dont someone like that can really obtain King. If flatline ran again id support him again 100% he did a great job and he was well known.

And we nominated him several times however he did not get the King election. Thx for people saying me, but I&#39;m not that active anymore for King it wouldn&#39;t look good :P . If anyone knows Any he&#39;s a good oldschool player and one of the nicest people I&#39;ve met (met as in in game). He&#39;s active lvl 79 atm so still xping + he knows what&#39;s going on in the english and turkish communities. However I didn&#39;t really wanna nominate someone if all the english people weren&#39;t gonna stick together so we made sure to nominate Any with the promise of 2 top English clans support, however come election day they were voting for their own candidate. So I dont know if our clan gives a fuck anymore we were promised support by a lot of english players and they stabbed us in the back. We all brought this on ourselves try and salvage it if you can, but I can&#39;t name 5 english players that would gain 10% of the Turkish vote that players like flatline, f9devil, and vannesita managed to do.

No offense to liquidgel, but I have to say this. When people vote Im sure they look for big names people like Mrtglr who are lvl 80 a lot of Np&#39;s and a beast in cz (comparatively). When I was human side I didn&#39;t even notice you in cz I dont someone like that can really obtain King. If flatline ran again id support him again 100% he did a great job and he was well known.[/b]
    So you are saying you never noticed a player with 1.5m NPs? MrtGlr is nothing more than a turk with a raptor +9 and no skill. And for the record, he is not a beast in cz. I saw him getting pwned in 1vs1s by level 72 people.

And if any of the Vindictive players wishes to candidate for kingship they should let the arrogance a side and be nice with every english speeking players, nothing personal with CoolTang but i bet most of us remember how he used to charge people 5m for a ress. And i&#39;ve been in dungeon with ANY 2 times and both times he was very arrogant with everyone.

first of all when a server restarts all that money in the bank goes to 0. so why not put the money to use, why just let it go away. They at least have a system, they have their turk king, and he gets mad money and hooks them up. for example buying soal pots for 5m each is an easy way to distribute the money ^which mltgr does.

if exp events on a2 and a3 are buged till server restart. what to do with that other money that accumulates?..... hmmmmmm. seems to me they are not stupid.

Also it is very hard when several internet turk cafe&#39;s play the same char etc etc. no wonder they win, they rally up and get each pub player to vote each char, sub char and noob account they have......

We should all vote for the same person, possibly here, or wherever. Ive been in this game for 3 years and rigging the electon is the only feasable way to properly do it.

some people have like 2000 noobie accounts just to vote = gay.com

How ever we decide to do it, lets at least give it another try, mabe with more campaining. Just depends on who wants to do the job....

peace.com

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast