Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ares King

This is a discussion on Ares King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont blame my clan WarGoose blame me. When I told you the ladies were willing to vote for ANY the ...
Page: 4

SillyHo

Dont blame my clan WarGoose blame me. When I told you the ladies were willing to vote for ANY the posting wasnt complete. By the time my own forums poll was done the majority couldnt get over how R2D "let" BC do an isiloon and the other things I discussed with you in PM. No need to say you didnt mention names, you said 2 of the top english clans orc side....last time i checked there was only 3 of us I still aint mad and I will continue to try and help, but there has to be some give somewhere. If you arent careful more people will compare Vindicitive to the way Illuminati was perceived.

Sethesh

i will tell u all how it shuld be done.

top 10 orc clans on ares shuld nominate on ko4life 1 candidate from every clan and there shuld be an election on this forum before the real election in game. The best from those 10 ppl shuld be anglish comuniti candidate. No metter if u love him ore not if he won u shuld vote him. Ask yourself a question: Do u want this stupid dumbass Mrtshithad again ore not. This is the only option and its not very complicated to make it.

Regards

Liquidgel04

No offense to liquidgel, but I have to say this. When people vote Im sure they look for big names people like Mrtglr who are lvl 80 a lot of Np's and a beast in cz (comparatively). When I was human side I didn't even notice you in cz I dont someone like that can really obtain King. If flatline ran again id support him again 100% he did a great job and he was well known.[/b]
    No offense taken, i've been hearing similar things my whole KO career. All i can say is, archer is a class you have to play for a long time to really appreciate. I'm not sure what you mean by "beast." If your talking about tanking 100 people, i admit i can't do that. If your talking about kills, i'm sure i've killed my fair share of humans as well as warders and keepers. If you mean 1 vs 1s, i'll admit its difficult to vs other classes, but i think i do okay. None of this has much to do with being a good king. I was nominated by my clan i can only guess because they believed i would do a good job as king.

I disagree with the "beast" factor in elections. If you look at CoolTang, i'm sure everyone agrees he is a beast in every sense of the word and he has been around long enough to get as much turk envy is F9, yet he still didn't win. Election as complicated and take many things into account, and I'm sure one day a archer can be king.

So in closing... Archers often have to give up attacks to styx, cure, ice, stun etc... Its also not productive for us to spam attacks on warriors as opposed to other support characters. So i can see how you might not remember me, but I'm sure your priest does

PS: i agree flatline was a great king.

af424

so most ppl here in ares are orcs?

sucks

MirZa117

Well, hes the king and he can do whatever he wants with the money... ._.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

is not his money he should make expevents or fun stuff instead of stealing like...u.u

No offense taken, i've been hearing similar things my whole KO career. All i can say is, archer is a class you have to play for a long time to really appreciate. I'm not sure what you mean by "beast." If your talking about tanking 100 people, i admit i can't do that. If your talking about kills, i'm sure i've killed my fair share of humans as well as warders and keepers. If you mean 1 vs 1s, i'll admit its difficult to vs other classes, but i think i do okay. None of this has much to do with being a good king. I was nominated by my clan i can only guess because they believed i would do a good job as king.

I disagree with the "beast" factor in elections. If you look at CoolTang, i'm sure everyone agrees he is a beast in every sense of the word and he has been around long enough to get as much turk envy is F9, yet he still didn't win. Election as complicated and take many things into account, and I'm sure one day a archer can be king.

So in closing... Archers often have to give up attacks to styx, cure, ice, stun etc... Its also not productive for us to spam attacks on warriors as opposed to other support characters. So i can see how you might not remember me, but I'm sure your priest does

PS: i agree flatline was a great king.[/b]
    Perhaps I stated it wrong what I meant is. When I go to cz I notice who's there and to be honest I dont notice you when I go however I always see Mrtglr pking and I notice him when I'm in cz. Archer is just not a renowned class with very little fame to be had.

to af242: pretty much all english speakers are now orc.

To dau: Dont know who you are if you wanna generalize a whole clan because a priest charged people for a res or a guy seemed arrogant to you (Maybe people should learn the basics of the game :lol: ) then take care thinking like that. The fact of the matter is that was asked for support we thought we had it, we didn't we lost so now were stuck with this shit and it's everyone's fault.

to silly: yea it's not in your hands, but I just feel bad for Any as he didn't really want to run in the first place was really convinced by the fact I said he would have some of the english vote. Top english clans :Vindictive, BC, DSC, Symb, Radical (?), Deus (?), KK( I think they are English).

If everyone agrees to a nominee I have no trouble supporting them however if we are to be divided again i don't wanna bother.

wideload620

id always be up 4 a nomaination ^^ if that is every1 can agree

Banned

There wont be a english king unless someone abuses's accounts on a english player or all english clans vote for 1 person

this will not happend for 1 because everyones greedy
    and no one will bugg king event or king will get banned

but once the greed stops then we might have a chance but all the english clan leaders need to get together on vent and decide who there picking. once the CLAN LEADERS decide then they can tell there clannies who to vote for. then every english person needs to stop being lazy and vote on every single account you got.

But if the greed is still out there there WONT be a english king

Of course I charged for rezzing, I had to leave my EXP party and go off to Lufer, go rez, then head back to eslant then back up to DS most times. And those were times where shell +1 merchanted 300mil and people still complained about 5mil. I've rezzed too many to not to, I even got 9k Stones atm in my inn and I prob only gotten 100-200 stones from charged rezzing, and I haven't bought a single stone of life in the game. I've given a few thousands of stones away to clannies though before reaching the 9k stones still.

English vote has always been up in the air, spread between all english top clans, so really the votes come down to the turkish votes.

the turks will win hands down
    i will vote for the tang if he is nominated nest time !

it's ok vote for me im karus now

sonsivri

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/873/mrtglrlk3.jpg

He was insulted "arno" 1 day before elections and real user came to forum and said "sorry he was 2nd user"
    and he said samething about this 19GB.

btw he delayed to sending second notice and everybody saw this
    afterwards he cleared the weather but he was late.

there are gossips he selling gb for cash.

SillyHo

I would vote for anyone selected by the english clans as well. Point is there needs to be some give in it as well. King alone makes a decent penny. The events would need to be timed well for all the english clans and not just the clan of the king. There in lies the rub. Most of the top clans have some arrogance in one way or another, and it makes it difficult for us all to get along all the time. BC is allied with DSC so we usually can make things happen for us. We also have a good working relationship with Vindictive and depending on who was selected from those 3 clans I am sure we could get majority support from the rest of the english speakers. Pappa is a good choice as is warmen and cooltang. The 3 of them alone have enough of a "name" factor that they may steal some of the turky votes as well.

Liquidgel04

Yeah seems like if we all work together maybe we can make something happen. Silly, Warmen said in a earlier post he didn't feel he was active enough to be king, and also that CoolTang hasn't been successful after several attemps. Maybe we need to put a fresh face on this movement? BigPappaWide 4 Karus King?? Could it happen. If he was nominated i would vote for him as i'm sure many ppl here would.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast