Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ares King

This is a discussion on Ares King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BigPappaWide for king!!!! ALL agree?...
Page: 5

BigPappaWide for king!!!! ALL agree?

wideload620

thnx 4 the support id greatly accept if every1 agrees id start campaign now

sexyrexy

yea pappa would be a great king considering hes not lvl 80 yet (so he would benfit from xp events aswell) and hes on all the time...Many xp events would come from him not another dam king robbing the treasury

Yeah seems like if we all work together maybe we can make something happen. Silly, Warmen said in a earlier post he didn&#39;t feel he was active enough to be king, and also that CoolTang hasn&#39;t been successful after several attemps. Maybe we need to put a fresh face on this movement? BigPappaWide 4 Karus King?? Could it happen. If he was nominated i would vote for him as i&#39;m sure many ppl here would.[/b]
    For once i agree with Liquid ^_^

If tis the will of the people so shall it be.

What about symbiosis/ ldp/ deus/ radical would be nice if you could get their support also.

wideload620

if bc and vindictiv agree to this i will try talking with the above clans and if silly and yourself could try s well that&#39;ll be good

Banned

papa is so noob he will not be a good king :S

hes just another turk

it might be hard geting dues to vote i dunno, talk to that gay lu_tuze about his clan voting and im sure him saying vote they will vote the right way, just papa silly warmen and lu needs to talk to all the other english clans and convince them to vote and campaignng is a big thing also, maybe everyone needs to change sysmbols that are easy to read saying vote papa, and having 5-6 merchants or as many as you can get everynight starting now

or papa needs to NC his mage to bigbabawide and say "vote baba" !!

wideload620

il will talk to those leader of english and turkish speaking clans and se what they wish to do.

I will change my signature as well as well as my cap ingame and will ask any and all players clans to ask there friends there clannies to cast there vote with this in mind.

You are the 1 that has the Power, Use it to help yourself Vote BigPappaWide

il will talk to those leader of english and turkish speaking clans and se what they wish to do.

I will change my signature as well as well as my cap ingame and will ask any and all players clans to ask there friends there clannies to cast there vote with this in mind.

You are the 1 that has the Power, Use it to help yourself Vote BigPappaWide[/b]
    You will get my vote if you get promoted

Banned

it&#39;s ok vote for me im karus now [/b]
    true, i saw him in eslant
    vote for this guy :P

DragonSan

shoot i will vote for wide np hehe just wide you gime 999mil and you have it h34r: h34r: :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink: :P :lol: :

wideload620

Well i will be going around to some forums of the majour clans and asking for there support if any players have a website or contact information of any Ares english speaking clan Please send mea message or post here so i may contact them ty.

DM:X

http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...172337205it.jpg

i remember bigpapawide from KE, he is good guy
    gg king

wideload620

http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...172337205it.jpg
    i remember bigpapawide from KE, he is good guy
    gg king[/b]
    thnx mate pop over on election day every1&#39;s vote counts :lol:

Also warmen im currently visiting thos clans website as well as trying to contact there repsective leaders

4que

Hope this comes together, I will change my siggy

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast