Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Ares King

This is a discussion on Ares King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; isnt it more logical to have a person that is also have a name in the turkish community as well. ...
Page: 6

Banned

isnt it more logical to have a person that is also have a name in the turkish community as well. could steal many votes from the turkish community.

wideload620

You'd be surprised by the amount of Turkish players that message during the week asking me about war's eslant dungeons where to exp at as well as a number of other kings.

It has now been confirm Sillyho will be nominating myself in the up coming election my wish is for all those present vote for me and you will never be wrong.

RED2316

WOOOOOT Wide for King!!! Sounds good!

arko

if i were king, and i know i won't last for long, and elections are listed in order in some secretive turk forum

I&#39;d do it too!!! Imagine all of that for a month at throne <3

good money, we can only be jealous xD

wideload620

No not jealous but annoyed and angry and how a king voted by players from all nationality&#39;s goes and just takes money w/o using it for the purpose it was intended for.

arko

No not jealous but annoyed and angry and how a king voted by players from all nationality&#39;s goes and just takes money w/o using it for the purpose it was intended for.[/b]

from all nationality but the BULK of it is usally one sided, many players feel you mate

OOOOO and if i were king, i&#39;d b an ass and POST MESSAGES 2 SECS before border war starts so i get in NP

Banned

im not talking about random turks, i have a bunch pm me each day. cept i dont sign on that often anymore.

what im talking about is a good turk clan, that has a reputation in the turkish community nominating and promote you in that community.

wideload620

what im talking about is a good turk clan, that has a reputation in the turkish community nominating and promote you in that community.[/b]

then that is something i will have to work on, tho not many Turkish forums have a English translation built.

If there are any Turkish players out there reading send me a message if your able to translate form Turkish>>English this would be a great assist to help me.

PaPaSmurF

You got my wote papa, gogo eweryone lets get a king that is english and will start ewents for us

HotAsIce

If you want an english king, it will have to be someone like cooltang, any, or F9Devil. I&#39;d even suggest m0nsterk1ll but a bunch of people still have problems with him. I can&#39;t remember what they were, and I dno&#39;t really care, but I know hes active as well, and speaks with a lot of the turks. By speaking with them, I dno&#39;t mean he gets PM&#39;s asking when the next eslant dungeon or war is, I mean pm&#39;s like how are you bro, would you like to xp with me, our party is full, but we can kick someone for you. And frmo my times in deadshotcorps (What was it now, a year and a half?) I can say I highly doubt the turk community will support wide whatsoever.

wideload620

Doubt is something that can be cured, ill make the best of what ive got and hopefully with the support of the clans english speaking and otherwise we&#39;ll make it happen.

I&#39;d even suggest m0nsterk1ll but a bunch of people still have problems with him. I can&#39;t remember what they were,[/b]
    Maybe it was due to the fact todd was a cretin, liked to make threats of an ex sas soldier who lived in newzealand coming to brake my legs?

HotAsIce

Matt, I&#39;ve seen your "people" skills, and if you did something to piss someone like Todd off, I can&#39;t say I wouldn&#39;t think you deserved it. And what are you complaining about, chicks dig guys in wheelchairs :lol:

Oh go ride some robin cock or something, I don&#39;t play to make friends so why the hell should I bother putting up with their sappy bullshit.

In the end it&#39;s a stupid little game that has enjoyable pvp, if some little prepubescents want to get infatuated with girls they hear over ventrilo, or spend $2000000 on items that&#39;s their choice. Doesn&#39;t mean I can&#39;t judge them for it?

I don&#39;t see why there is so much pride in kingship, it&#39;s not that amazing. Yes it&#39;s lame that turks hold it constantly, and best of luck to your attempts. But in the ends the turks outnumber you vastly and I sincerely doubt unless you pool over 50% of their vote you&#39;ll pass.

arenita

I saw him adding the money to himself on a2, then I contacted him and he told me that he wasnt the real owner (good excuse) and that he was doing that to buy stones for ress.... I saw him passing like 12mm or more....
    Then he did it again, several times...
    SAD

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast