Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Ares King

This is a discussion on Ares King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That wasn't specified to any particular event Matt, but that response is characteristical, and helps prove my point :P Although ...
Page: 7

HotAsIce

That wasn't specified to any particular event Matt, but that response is characteristical, and helps prove my point :P Although I dno't know what the infatuation over vent thing is, that sounds kind of wierd :P

What is characteristical, I don't know you yet you claim I'm known for being a prick. Yet if you ask around most people on ares get along fine with me.

I don't like 14 year olds who talk shiot to me ingame and that's simple enough. I have no idea who you are on ares, stop being a bandwagoner.

And what was your point exactly? M0nsterkill wouldn't get kingship anytime in a realistic dreams, and you know it.

Face fact people, even if you're active or are in a turkish clan. Too pull the votes required you need to either own a turkish icafe, or have them infatuated with you.

wideload620

Face fact people, even if you're active or are in a turkish clan. Too pull the votes required you need to either own a turkish icafe, or have them infatuated with you.[/b]
    well looks like ill be busting out my makeup kit and getting in my swim suit contest

Banned

Face fact people, even if you're active or are in a turkish clan. Too pull the votes required you need to either own a turkish icafe, or have them infatuated with you.[/b]
    no, flatline won :lol:

500 accounts > turkish baba's

wideload620

We'll need more then 500 that is for sure so far i have talked to a majority of english clan leaders as well as a few polish, french and turkish. The result so far has been favorable with most wanting to see this king removed from his throne so all in all so far so good lets keep the pressure up.

A few cape symbols will be done hopefully by end of this week as well as signatures and or avators if players would be willing to change theres for maybe 2weeks.

ill keep you update of whats going on.

Remeber: You are the 1 that has the Power, Use it to help yourself Vote BigPappaWide

OLD1953

from all nationality but the BULK of it is usally one sided, many players feel you mate

OOOOO and if i were king, i'd b an ass and POST MESSAGES 2 SECS before border war starts so i get in NP[/b]
    I'd do that anyhow, to mess up the people who macro getting in on the color change of the pixels when the scroll for BW first shows up.

Bifrost messed them up one day, it was like a minute later that BW started, and I was number 16, instead of 55 or higher, about 40 numbers higher than I've ever been b4 or since.

I don't care about people with mappable keyboards, but I do not like ppl who macro on pixel changes.

HotAsIce

Matt, I dno't know you either, I've never interacted with you outside of these forums, as you were totally inactive when I was clanned with the character F9DeviL. Browse over a couple of your last posts, I think it will become apparent of why I, and probably several others who know you from the forums, and not as the character F9DeviL, don't think too highly of you. However I never called you any names, any name calling that was done was you putting a name on yourself.

To put it simply, no english speaking player will win since they apparently now monitor the IP's of the voters. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, there will never be another english speaking king. However, I do see that the current king doesn't appear to be too bad. yes the 19 GB thing was pretty lame, but from what I've heard when people talked to him, he said he only does it before the servers are restarted (Tuesday's and Sunday's, unless otherwise announced) and gives most of the money back to the community. The thing is, most of the people who speak english and are on these forums are snug in bed by the time this stuff happens, or are at work or school, so they just take the picture, and make an interpretation of it themselves, which is usually negative since its not someone from their "click" if you will. We've all seen better, and we've all seen worse, the problem being the ones remember as being in the latter category have a much higher probability of being re-elected than the former category because of where the majority of the votes are coming from.

Matt, I dno't know you either, I've never interacted with you outside of these forums, as you were totally inactive when I was clanned with the character F9DeviL. Browse over a couple of your last posts, I think it will become apparent of why I, and probably several others who know you from the forums, and not as the character F9DeviL, don't think too highly of you. However I never called you any names, any name calling that was done was you putting a name on yourself.

To put it simply, no english speaking player will win since they apparently now monitor the IP's of the voters. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, there will never be another english speaking king. However, I do see that the current king doesn't appear to be too bad. yes the 19 GB thing was pretty lame, but from what I've heard when people talked to him, he said he only does it before the servers are restarted (Tuesday's and Sunday's, unless otherwise announced) and gives most of the money back to the community. The thing is, most of the people who speak english and are on these forums are snug in bed by the time this stuff happens, or are at work or school, so they just take the picture, and make an interpretation of it themselves, which is usually negative since its not someone from their "click" if you will. We've all seen better, and we've all seen worse, the problem being the ones remember as being in the latter category have a much higher probability of being re-elected than the former category because of where the majority of the votes are coming from.[/b]
    As Matt has stated, he couldn't give two shits what people think of him. Honestly when I first started playing F9 and then he came into the picture I couldn't stand him because of the impression I had of him previously and because he stole time from me when I played f9 :lol:. However there couldn't have been anyone more welcoming and kind even though he really had no idea who I was except that Alex (The original original owner) was a friend of mine and that I was allowed to play the character.

To try to put someone down like him without even really knowing his personality except for his outward appearance (cocky, arrogant, you name it <3 ya) is quite pathetic. Not to mention he is really the MAIN driving force as to why f9 was known in the first place.

Todd is a pathetic excuse for human existence and represented (represents?) the main reason this game is a complete and utter piece of garbage currently and the fact that k2 decide to turn a blind eye or actively AID in the destruction of their own game over greed.

Just a note about the king stuff, unless things have changed the money from the king&#39;s treasury was always a joke and it was only worth hosting events on server one, so we rightfully collected from the 2nd and 3rd server treasuries (basically loose change) to host our own special events over king chat.

OMG you guys, sound worse than my drunk girl when shes angry at me.................

well getting an english speaking king is out of our league..... but best of wishes

muah!

Banned

wow u guyz really judge ppls chars over this game :/ lol

seem to be taking it a WEEEEEEEEEEE bit serious but ok.

on topic:

ill vote for u...wont make much of a diffrence...as long as i have pot money /scrolls i really dont give 2 shits who king is... he doesnt make my nps.

wideload620

Every single vote couunts in a election and i thank those who arh voting with me and the clans to make a better karus.

Banned

Many kings have done this shit -.-

HotAsIce

You know, I never even tried to put Matt down, hes just strengthening what little I knew about him, he is exactly as you stated on these forums, whether he is like that in-game or not. And for those who were asking, I&#39;m not judging someone by their character in game, in fact, I&#39;m not judging him at all, I&#39;m merely making suggestions as to what hes like with past experience to back up the idea. You can keep arguing that hes the greatest person that ever lived, and all the people on the "I <3 Matt" bandwagon can bear their teeth and snarl at me a little bit, but its not going to change my perception. For someone who "doesn&#39;t give a shit" about his reputation, he sure does a great deal of putting down others in an attempt to make himself look better. After further reflection, maybe I was wrong thinking the character F9DeviL could win the election. Its funny how media can make an interpretation of someone as being good, makes me wonder if I go make a character and just post a bunch of youtube videos, if I&#39;ll become popular and get voted king.

mrmagic2008

if the king doesn&#39;t spend the money and server restarts, the money gets wasted anyways.
    no big deal

You know, I never even tried to put Matt down, hes just strengthening what little I knew about him, he is exactly as you stated on these forums, whether he is like that in-game or not. And for those who were asking, I&#39;m not judging someone by their character in game, in fact, I&#39;m not judging him at all, I&#39;m merely making suggestions as to what hes like with past experience to back up the idea. You can keep arguing that hes the greatest person that ever lived, and all the people on the "I <3 Matt" bandwagon can bear their teeth and snarl at me a little bit, but its not going to change my perception. For someone who "doesn&#39;t give a shit" about his reputation, he sure does a great deal of putting down others in an attempt to make himself look better. After further reflection, maybe I was wrong thinking the character F9DeviL could win the election. Its funny how media can make an interpretation of someone as being good, makes me wonder if I go make a character and just post a bunch of youtube videos, if I&#39;ll become popular and get voted king.[/b]
    Who are you ingame? All I know about you is that when I rightfully removed robin from our character for being a moron. You ripped into me for being ungreatful to someone who was not asked to do a thing.

Outside of that I have no idea who you are.

Also I don&#39;t see why I have no right to insult monsterkill. The day I allow someone who blatently admited to having gm assistance in game, and sold mass injected items for usd to become king will not happen.
    He was a parasite on this game, there have been many people like him, but just because he has supposedly changed and is no longer recieving stuff from gm&#39;s doesn&#39;t mean I will not drop my grudge.

This game used to be a lot more enjoyable, people like your friend systematically destroyed it for anyone without a large wallet and insane time to invest.

On a futher note, go release a series of youtube video&#39;s since that&#39;s all we were ever capable of doing I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll have kingship nailed for who ever you choose solo and this thread was never required in the first place.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast