Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Ares King

This is a discussion on Ares King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In a game with a huge playerbase of people who buy their virtual items online, I highly doubt monsterkill single ...
Page: 8

HotAsIce

In a game with a huge playerbase of people who buy their virtual items online, I highly doubt monsterkill single handedly handed K2 its obituary clipping. Rather than do your homework, you'd rather peg one minimal part of the problem on one person, even if you dno't have all the facts, but thats ok, I've gotten used to these kind of generalizations and stereotypes in my time playing knight online. I mean, I bet the months and months of koxp-filled times, all the dupers that are residing in your old clan, and other various hackers didn't have anything to do with the decline of popularity. Ever thought to think back before your alligations without proof? You know, back when all the turks were duping their uniques and making +5's? If that would have been avoided, there wouldn't be people who needed to buy items, or get items from GM's. Quit trying to blame people who adapted new concepts to overcome the problems in KO, and focus on what made them do so in the first place.

In a game with a huge playerbase of people who buy their virtual items online, I highly doubt monsterkill single handedly handed K2 its obituary clipping. Rather than do your homework, you'd rather peg one minimal part of the problem on one person, even if you dno't have all the facts, but thats ok, I've gotten used to these kind of generalizations and stereotypes in my time playing knight online. I mean, I bet the months and months of koxp-filled times, all the dupers that are residing in your old clan, and other various hackers didn't have anything to do with the decline of popularity. Ever thought to think back before your alligations without proof? You know, back when all the turks were duping their uniques and making +5's? If that would have been avoided, there wouldn't be people who needed to buy items, or get items from GM's. Quit trying to blame people who adapted new concepts to overcome the problems in KO, and focus on what made them do so in the first place.[/b]
    I've been around ALOT longer than you I'm sure, todd came much later on and not until after the game was already shit. But the fact that he embodies everything that is shit about this game is why I made the statement. It amazes me that you call him Monsterkill yet he had really nothing to do with why the character is even popular.

The main person who single handedly ruined the game was arestides.

The fact that you justify someone's blatant cheating by saying "well everyone's doing it" or calling it "adapting" is god awfully pathetic.

And you stated people needed to buy items to keep up.... lol? F9 kept up with below +8 shells and +0 uniques and dominated the field, and to actually believe that it is difficult to gain those items is utterly ridiculous.

I assume you are referring to "my clan" as Immortal Souls, which I had no part in nor support it in the slightest.

What you mean dupers in hatred? OH WAIT BADWOLF... That's right the +9 raptor.... wait nevermind he was kicked the moment we knew. And go figure he's todd's best buddy now?

What don't I know, please inform me with your great pool of knowledge that will make todd apear in a shimmering light of saint hood. I've been here since day one please show me your proof about hatreds great cheaters and dupers?

Todd was a nobody for most of the game, he only really became known when he took over Monsterkill and even then as I've said the game was DEAD by that time.

HotAsIce

Just because it was dead to you doesn't mean it was dead to everyone else. Pupularity is popularity, wether your there to make it a larger version of it or not. I wasn't refering to hatred, I guess it was a slip of the tongue, since when you were still in perfectchoice, the clan was pretty decent, and when I withdrew, they were still decent. The only people I'd consider todd's best buddies are those who talk to him in vent on almost a day-to-day basis, and of course those he knows in real life. I haven't heard of Badwolf, and there aren't many +9 raptor's floating around, and monsterkill certainly doesn't have one. I was discussing this in clan chat, and all it seems to be are old players who are holding a grudge about something they would have done in a split-second had they the opportunity, and anyone saying otherwise is a blatant liar. I don't claim he's perfect, but I also don't agree with the degree of aggitation this has cause some people, but it would appear this brief argument has run its course, so I'll stay on topic if I post here again.

Banned

You know, I never even tried to put Matt down, hes just strengthening what little I knew about him, he is exactly as you stated on these forums, whether he is like that in-game or not. And for those who were asking, I&#39;m not judging someone by their character in game, in fact, I&#39;m not judging him at all, I&#39;m merely making suggestions as to what hes like with past experience to back up the idea. You can keep arguing that hes the greatest person that ever lived, and all the people on the "I <3 Matt" bandwagon can bear their teeth and snarl at me a little bit, but its not going to change my perception. For someone who "doesn&#39;t give a shit" about his reputation, he sure does a great deal of putting down others in an attempt to make himself look better. After further reflection, maybe I was wrong thinking the character F9DeviL could win the election. Its funny how media can make an interpretation of someone as being good, makes me wonder if I go make a character and just post a bunch of youtube videos, if I&#39;ll become popular and get voted king.[/b]

wasnt saying u were judging ppl bcuz of the way they act in game... talking bout ppl judging this Todd guy , a disgusting human being :/ wtf? How do u know he doesnt help with charity and other nice bs that some ppl do.

actually i dont know shit.. do one of u two know him in real life?

biobot93

lol vandy, papa is no turk, u are so gonna get PWNED i talk to him, and im no turk
    anyway if i could, i would switch to orc if papa became king, he would make a really good king
    anyway papa, i will try to get on my orc to vote for u
    GOGOGOGOGO PAPA KINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Every King does that.. Old news

Banned

lol vandy, papa is no turk, u are so gonna get PWNED i talk to him, and im no turk
    anyway if i could, i would switch to orc if papa became king, he would make a really good king
    anyway papa, i will try to get on my orc to vote for u
    GOGOGOGOGO PAPA KINGGGGGGGGGGGG[/b]
    What are you blabbing about?

I never said papa was turk, also voting is over. Your late. very late

Also you dont even know who i know in-game.

biobot93

w/e, so im a little late, but last night was nominations so today is elections correct?

Banned

w/e, so im a little late, but last night was nominations so today is elections correct?[/b]
    I dont know much about kingship. But i do know that the king for Ares was selected already

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678