Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ares king

This is a discussion on Ares king within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Agreed, I think it can work out if we set up something to rotate each month, shouldn't be to hard ...
Page: 2

Agreed, I think it can work out if we set up something to rotate each month, shouldn't be to hard to figure out and i think most Of us have gotten over what ever we had in the past and are getting along.

Off topic severely but I fucking Lol'd there dude. Nice lol.[/b]
    lol thx.

sorry for getting off topic..hard to resist on that one,
    back on topic. i hope one day the fun people of ares get a king they need.
    back in my days of Ares the kings were like.
    F9Devil-few times yay.
    Murtaza-been worse. (only remember him b/c back in KE when he was king i pked with him, was fun).
    MrtGtrl(or w/e) -gayzor
    Lord_Mozard(long time ago if i remember correctly) - meh so so.
    been more, just they were that forgettable.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Last i remembered, this turk attempted king and made like 100's of fake accounts to sign himself up and then like 1 week later, gm's investigated it and banned him and then new election for king happened.

SillyHo

Flatline was a great king, even though his turkish was poor. I dont think we really need a turkish king who speaks english, or an english king who speaks turkish, as much as we need 1 single person we can all agree will make a good king. He would need a decent name to get the random vote, and the clans would all have to see him as a decent enough guy to vote for as well. Currently BC is considering selling its vote on the council to the highest bidder....anyone want a nomination for kingship on ares should PM me

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Actually, if you ask me personally... Nominating both Yeto and CT at the same time pretty much killed our chance on the election. It's a split vote, some will vote CT and some will vote Yeto, even though our clans' intention was to have Yeto as king since he speaks both English and Turkish as well as being one of the top 3 most active members in both our clans.

No matter who is nominated, Osmanl1 will always win. Beck actually stayed by the election official for Britneys' election and saw SO many noobs voting... They're probably all spare accounts from the clan members of osmanl1's clan, it's so sad. Even when I was up and elected when I played on F9DeviL, the most well known warrior on Ares ever, lost to a babashopper warrior from Osmanl1, MrtGlr... I hate my server so much nowadays, big reason to why I'm selling out.

Hey, I appreciate BC nominating CT as to help but it shouldn't have happened. We need to have ONE nominee and vote for that person. It may sound selfish but, I think Vindictive has more turkish members who can speak English fluently as opposed to BC and therefore we should all vote for one guy from Vindictive, otherwise we'll just keep having Osmanl1 up there. I mean seriously, who the hell is :Britney:? Some facking random noob who can't even type the letter V won the election vs so many other well known nominee's. Everyone knows OSMANL1 is a shit clan. Filled with YTL'd characters, no one can speak English at all, only care for themselves and pk for the simple fact of NP gaining and monthly symbols and yet they're still total noobs imo.

Edit: at AUDIO -- You don't play on Ares, your member profile shows "Member No.: 25,534 - Server: Quit KO" and yet you still spam ko4life forums. Go outside or something why don't you.[/b]
    notice all the dcing during voteing time, i heard people are d dosing kop server to multi dc people to login nonp[remium hacked accounts into game and vote...
    who knows perhaps osamli made koxp and use hacked accounts for voteing'just a theory'
    ';x

notice all the dcing during voteing time, i heard people are d dosing kop server to multi dc people to login nonp[remium hacked accounts into game and vote...
    ';x[/b]
    What the fuck? Did you type this shit with your feet?

LeoBuff

why does Buddah have to post? :/

just wanna say, dont u think that it&#39;s time for english clans to stop fighting and make at least kingship alliance, i&#39;m pretty sure that together we could get at least some competition with osmanli&#39;s...[/b]
    couldnt agree with u more

Currently BC is considering selling its vote on the council to the highest bidder....anyone want a nomination for kingship on ares should PM me [/b]
    me me ill buy

SpinalTap

Once again, to Buddah

"Mr. Buddah, what you&#39;ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

I live in Chicago, therefore my policy is the same as the Turks, vote early, vote often.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

who knows perhaps osamli made koxp and use hacked accounts for voteing&#39;just a theory&#39;
    &#39;;x[/b]
    u make no sense. its not a theory, its ur mind going out of frame.

who knows perhaps osamli made koxp and use hacked accounts for voteing&#39;just a theory&#39;
    &#39;;x[/b]
    Do you always "hear" these things? Inside your head? This is a matter of concern Mr. BuDDaH.

On ares best man from king is Yetobuffer or Emill .... Yeto will get Fetih votes / Paturksareback ( they got 2 or 3 clans) / Ruthless / Vindictive / Badcompany / DSC and more more we can do it but its hard cuz Mrtglr got alot of noobie account to vote><

SillyHo

Doman, it would be simple to get BC/Aff to vote for one person, its just we would need to want that person as well. I personally like yeto, but I mean a simple gesture would work I am sure. Like vindi dropping the tax to 0% and letting us pot up, something we could do on vent, easily, and fast, that would show a bit of friendship maybe?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Doman, it would be simple to get BC/Aff to vote for one person, its just we would need to want that person as well. I personally like yeto, but I mean a simple gesture would work I am sure. Like vindi dropping the tax to 0% and letting us pot up, something we could do on vent, easily, and fast, that would show a bit of friendship maybe?[/b]
    i think Lord_mozart would make a better king &#39;;s

Please lock this topic before more people get quoted by Buddah and then his jumbled alphabet is stated. I think he has a Quote Fetish.

Hmm just saw in his sig he is 80? When did that happen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast