Ares Kingship ( Elmo)

This is a discussion on Ares Kingship ( Elmo) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont know if its just me but im really tired of having a turkish king (nothing agesnt them its ...
Page: 1

Pretender

i dont know if its just me but im really tired of having a turkish king (nothing agesnt them its just that when they talk it makes me want to hit a baby.) so, i saw us english clanes come togeather and try to get a english king in there for once. i know their arnt a lot of us english clan out their anymore but still its worth a try.

Banned

It is why 80% of players are from turkey, it is a bit difficult that anyone non-turkish can get king status ;x

Pretender

yeah i know im startin to get really tired of it >.<

Banned

it is sad but it is.

akoaypilipino

pathos are starting to get some english clans.. like mine and our alliance is english they are Positive hehe

Pretender

but its worth a try =D!

akoaypilipino

i dont really speak to the kings that much anyway.. its just that im trying to get in the game im only been i it for 3 months i have 59 sin and 53 int priest with good items but low money

Pretender

im just tired of no xp events and the king giving him self money. also im really tired that all the speakes in King chat is turkish and the english ppl are left wondering whats going on.

akoaypilipino

that is very true.. the king gives himself money all the time when he likes and if he gives other people its not more than 500k most ppl get 1noah

Pretender your human man... i dont think you know what the karus king does (MrtGlr) he sent himself like 20gbs, BigPappaWide posted a pic of it, anyways on karus side almost every english clan has said they will vote for BigPappa, dono whats gonna happen on human tho

Pretender

but most human clanes dont work togeather like most orc clans do tho =(

THANE

but most human clanes dont work togeather like most orc clans do tho =([/b]
    thats cause theres like 2 maybe 3 human english speaking gg clans lol that sucks

Pretender

yeah i know but still theres a lot of ppl on human side we could still pull somethin out of are ass.

OmegaXninja

yea its like USko not turkey KO -.- dam all these turks

Pretender

lol its kinda sad tho how K2 let theses many ppl play USKO , they shoulda made a Turky KO