Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Ares KingShip (Karus)

This is a discussion on Ares KingShip (Karus) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys/gurls and those not quite right I will be running in the upcoming election on the server Ares on ...
Page: 1

wideload620

Well guys/gurls and those not quite right

I will be running in the upcoming election on the server Ares on Karus side.

I'm posting this topic in the hopes of reclaiming the kingship back to its former glory, the players nominate a king in the expectation of getting xp events, increased drop rates and other such events. I chose to run because i believe that our present king has not lived up to his side of the bargain he has taken money for himself as the link in my screen shot proves. This money was then spent on buying pots at a in flattered price giving them money to those he chose fit to. Giving no regard to the rest of us who spent money to get a xp event.

What i promise is that you will have a active,loyal and honest those that have played with me and my clan members have said mainly 1 thing, they where 1 of the nicest clans around. This we do not take for granted we continue to help those with'n and outside of our clan to help improve this game.

I have been playing this game for around 2.5 -3 years and have a good all round knowledge of the game itself and the players that play it. This is why i am running and i would be happy to extend a hand to come and join me in this adventure.

If any clan leaders or players have any question quires you may contact me on these forums or my own at www.deadshotcorp.net

Thank you players and viewers for your time and best luck to all of you.

PaPaSmurF

G'luck bro.

wizkid

gl you got my vote

Banned

If i could log into KO without geting dc'ed while dam loading i would votefor you baba

CALAdmin

sheep shagger, i guess i could log my 500 accounts and vote for you, oh wait, i'm not buddah.

Big Papi for King!!

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

VOTE FOR HIM OR ILL BREAK YOUR DICK

VOTE FOR HIM OR ILL BREAK YOUR DICK[/b]
    ok im not going to vote for him so?

J/K u got my vote

I lol&#39;d.

wideload620

thats the way to rally the troops lmao :lol:

lol and good luck man

breaking your dick lmao

GL

Banned

you&#39;ve got my vote

wideload620

Thankyou all for your support just keep spreading the word and if clan leaders or players wish to contact me use ethier this or another forum ad i message this as i get time.

Remember: You are the 1 that has the Power, Use it to help yourself Vote BigPappaWide

JustM3

Yea ofc , you like the other kings or atleast the guys who trying to be , just coming to forum and say bla bla , when they kings , they forgot what other people did for them and they just ignore , actually ill not vote for any shit , and im sure some of the people here said they will vote for you just becuse they wanna be friends of you or w/e , anyway good luck.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast