Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Ares KingShip (Karus)

This is a discussion on Ares KingShip (Karus) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like i said we didnt bug. we knew how to kill it and like u saidwe had warior mages and ...
Page: 10

Banned

like i said we didnt bug. we knew how to kill it and like u saidwe had warior mages and priests probably there was a rouge too. btw we didnt use abyss fire. and isi used range and melee attack on us. so where is a bug and tell exactly how the bug works coz we dont know.
    to be more specific 2 of our rouges ksed felankor once from if i remember corectly perfect choice.. it was a bug????? nope. it wad firsts drains. all know that drains wins[/b]
    You were not there how could you know? and they WERE bugging. Jeeze. I am not THAT stupid.

This is my last post. I atleast have enough dignity and respect for papa to not start a flame war.

*note* --> Radical bugged isiloon months ago.

Good Day to you all

GO BIG PAPA!

wideload620

Well sad to say we where just beat'n out by Mrtlr with him winning 21% and BigPappaWide with 18% from reports. It was a great showing by a large selection of the english speaking community and i thank the Radical clan for allowing me this chance. Goodluck all in K2 and ill cya all rounds.

Banned

papa..he won by 33% of the votes.

sexyrexy

great we got the retarded turk who empties the treasury for himself then runs xp events last 2 days of the month
    ffs

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910