Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

ares mages

This is a discussion on ares mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the oldies mages had newbie gear....
Page: 13

wynne.

the oldies mages had newbie gear.

A guy who fucking owned your little sorry ass and any sorry little mages ass in cz on ares. And will do it anytime still.[/b]
    Pwnagefactor? a warrior played by 213521231 ppl? wiped and re-equipped countless times? lets talk about babashoping now shall we?
    Arent you the guy that started out with +1/2 Uniques with the Greeks? Abusing abyss pots like np?
    Go back to ur shit hole ty.
    BTW, where is ur warrior now?

-RW-

Pwnagefactor? a warrior played by 213521231 ppl? wiped and re-equipped countless times? lets talk about babashoping now shall we?
    Arent you the guy that started out with +1/2 Uniques with the Greeks? Abusing abyss pots like np?
    Go back to ur shit hole ty.
    BTW, where is ur warrior now?[/b]

1st of all only thing i got from greeks was a banned archer =).
    2nd I had +0 Uniques of my own farmed to make some +1's then Comma quit and gave me all his. Wish i had abyss pots could have been fun to pk like a greek =) and my warrior is sold now cause i havent played for almost a year just quitted wow to play ko on the new server. So sorry to disappoint you noob yuber =) who never had a chr. And PwnageFactor was never wiped or lost a single item in a dupe wipe. I think once we were hacked and got restored.

1st of all only thing i got from greeks was a banned archer =).
    2nd I had +0 Uniques of my own farmed to make some +1's then Comma quit and gave me all his. Wish i had abyss pots could have been fun to pk like a greek =) and my warrior is sold now cause i havent played for almost a year just quitted wow to play ko on the new server. So sorry to disappoint you noob yuber =) who never had a chr. And PwnageFactor was never wiped or lost a single item in a dupe wipe. I think once we were hacked and got restored.[/b]
    You did not disappoint me, you made urself look like a fool even more with every reply.

Comma, assuming commander. His items are legit for sure yo.

"We" were hacked. enough said? Pretty sure u tried to sell your account w/ items countless time, not sure if any of them are sold, but u kept coming back with new ones?

Never had a char? I have chars with all classes except rogue, thanks.

-RW-

You did not disappoint me, you made urself look like a fool even more with every reply.

Comma, assuming commander. His items are legit for sure yo.

"We" were hacked. enough said? Pretty sure u tried to sell your account w/ items countless time, not sure if any of them are sold, but u kept coming back with new ones?

Never had a char? I have chars with all classes except rogue, thanks.[/b]
    1. I never sold chr with gear
    2. I sold items seperately
    3. I never came back, pocho and me let a friend use the chr cause none of us played, so he used it till we sold it.
    4. I own you son

BESTEST MAGE = BULB4!!

-RW-

Aye i miss bulb4 he was the rambo of em all the Last patroller of cz... the real king of Knight online

wow good screen niro.. where have u been all this time?

Doh, im not niro.. >-<

Niro is lost in the great world of World of walking.

-RW-

Hư niro

HERB![/b]
    Yes Herb kicks ass. Or did...

He still play that Sin of his? Smok3 or w/e?

no i quit
    but a new server sounds tempting !

knightmaster2118

wtf u guys talking about THE REAL Lord_Mozart is the best........ i mean mrav is good and so is beckhouse but i go with the real Lord_Mozart anyday

1. I never sold chr with gear
    2. I sold items seperately
    3. I never came back, pocho and me let a friend use the chr cause none of us played, so he used it till we sold it.
    4. I own you son[/b]
    ok, to clear it up, I dont give a shit what u did to ur characters or items. If i wanted to USD my shit in KO before, I probably would have made 2x more than you. But you know what the difference is? My shit are definitely more legit than urs, cuz no Commander / GM is involve with mine.

and no, you dont own me, if you are RingWraith..all I recall was a dumbass archer that never stood out.

-RW-

ok, to clear it up, I dont give a shit what u did to ur characters or items. If i wanted to USD my shit in KO before, I probably would have made 2x more than you. But you know what the difference is? My shit are definitely more legit than urs, cuz no Commander / GM is involve with mine.

and no, you dont own me, if you are RingWraith..all I recall was a dumbass archer that never stood out.[/b]
    &#39;
    Yuber you were a silly ass shitty priest who gave up pkin in cz so he turned to duping and macroin. Not my prob u couldnt take the heat in cz.