Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

ares mages

This is a discussion on ares mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ' Yuber you were a silly ass shitty priest who gave up pkin in cz so he turned to duping ...
Page: 14

'
    Yuber you were a silly ass shitty priest who gave up pkin in cz so he turned to duping and macroin. Not my prob u couldnt take the heat in cz.[/b]
    duping and macroin? nice jokes.
    couldnt take the heat in cz? pretty sure we were in cz 24/7..sup?

btw when r u gnona stop making urself look like an idiot?

Banned

take your arguement to private msg's please

nooo dont pm.. id like to see where this is going

-RW-

Correction you were 24/7 in Human base. Because you didnt have the balls to go out cause you would get your little pathetic ass whooped back to eslant.

mammlea

why dont u make a new topic named: rw vs yuber

ya, back to eslant to lvl more? make a lot of sense since Yuber has been lvl 62 since three years ago. i spend most of my time in cz getting np from worthless archer like you, and doing deals in moradon. please, keep me entertained with ur retardness.

zhuaha i love this drama

-RW-

ya, back to eslant to lvl more? make a lot of sense since Yuber has been lvl 62 since three years ago. i spend most of my time in cz getting np from worthless archer like you, and doing deals in moradon. please, keep me entertained with ur retardness.[/b]
    seeing how u never killed me and i didnt pk much on my archer since greeks had me wiped so i started to play warrior, where i could actually solo whole ur party.

Sagato

rw flame more u were a stupid noob and u still why u think all char u were playing the real owner changed there pw? haha owned

ANd who are you sagato?

wolf__

for me its mrav1337 or janus

anyways i like all the 70+ mages who dont run or dont spend their pk time town bombing like Longyan :S[/b]
    idk wat happen to that account but i seen mrav1337 in a clan called oOoMainLandoOo but he was turkish

-RW-

rw flame more u were a stupid noob and u still why u think all char u were playing the real owner changed there pw? haha owned[/b]

changed pw? only ones who changed pw on pwnagefactor was me or pocho. So nice try kiddow.

And i bet its one of the lowlife greeks who spend over 10000$ on ko items xD

KlouD

close the topic please

Sagato

i m achemenes also trela changed of pw did u forget it?

captain_oi

idk wat happen to that account but i seen mrav1337 in a clan called oOoMainLandoOo but he was turkish[/b]

mrav wasnt in that clan becouse when he sold his acc new owner name change it same day he bought it