Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

ares mages

This is a discussion on ares mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i m achemenes also trela changed of pw did u forget it?[/b] Trela paid me so why would i care ...
Page: 15

-RW-

i m achemenes also trela changed of pw did u forget it?[/b]
    Trela paid me so why would i care lol.... and btw Achemens you still running achemens? cause i rememb when Hatred was chasing ur noob party u started running first, was wondering if your still running or did u stop?

Sagato

lol why u arge ok i m gonna learn u how to play mage u have to attack and know how t oplay deffence for tp members of ur party back so they aren t dying and how many times us guys killed ur clan full of poopie ? thanx u rw ur still an asshole learn how to play thx u

ache's FRenglish never ceases to amaze me :wub:

-RW-

lol why u arge ok i m gonna learn u how to play mage u have to attack and know how t oplay deffence for tp members of ur party back so they aren t dying and how many times us guys killed ur clan full of poopie ? thanx u rw ur still an asshole learn how to play thx u[/b]

Hmm i dont think that you actually killed 1 of us in Hatred, in your life. Maybe you got lucky to ks some of the 20 turks who jumps us when we lvl with 2 pp on apos. But i doubt it, only times i actually saw u is when u were busy running away with ur IN on or laying dead under my raptor8 with ur cs on. Even the mage kaya_tr2 had more balls than you when it comes to pkin. So btw didnt u also scam bobert while were at it?

I Remember the hunt all sins had after achemenes, until he ebayed or duped some gear... always a bunch of sins trying to get the spike in for the free np.. so dont call anyone else a noob plz

mammlea

ache's FRenglish never ceases to amaze me :wub:[/b]

lol

frenchies dont like english because english became a more popular languange than theirs, so they dont even try to speak proper english

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415