Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

ares mages

This is a discussion on ares mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for me its mrav1337[/b] couse he had flame rings +3, like few other retards? -_-...
Page: 2

Kailean

for me its mrav1337[/b]
    couse he had flame rings +3, like few other retards?
    -_-

KlouD

lolll ppl here talking about pfil ?? the post said actually mages, for me the best mage "solo" is lordmoz, and in party its magicality with me :wub:
    i pked with beckhouse and for me is not so good, but one of the best is aiori too.

im shit, my name shouldnt be there...

but when u last pked with me kloud, if my memory serves me correctly was just when RoFD came out before my account was stolen... and couldnt have been recently considering i rarely party with anyone, thats even if i pk at all.

I agree with the aiori, kloud and magicality being good though

alot of the mages on ares just non stop nova town these days

wynne.

no1 remembers the oldies mages -.-?

noo gooddd pk party without magicalityyyy

ZeIda

Ibeta, I dont know who u are, but ur pretty retarded.
    KlouD and Magicality is the mages I pk most with, they are the best mages Ive pkd with so far imo. And no, KlouD is not a shitty pker. And not any noob mage can be good with lightning. And wtf u mean by "tps to much", a mage is SUPPOSED to tp the party around, his tp`s saved my and the rest of the parties asses sooo many times, and in fact, he does solo quite a bit too.
    Yes, mrav had high + fire rings (+3 i guess) when everyone had them and they were like 400mil in merchant, but he never had full +3`s...
    For Janus, didnt pk with him, but he seems like a cool guy, ive seen his movies and he seems to be a good mage.
    Beckhouse/garfield, never pkd with them, but garfield is a cool baba.
    And Ibeta, vent makes it soo much easier to comunicate, and also make it more fun, but Im guessing your a turk, and they dont care about fun, aslong as they have their koxp, hacks and dupes to ruin the game for the others...

Ibeta = L33tOracle. This is just basically name the best mages you pk with in your clan. Scrap the people i've said i'll just say every mage i pk with in clan does their job well.

funny topic ....
    Kloud :is a shitty pker no comments
    magicality is noob , he got lighting and because any noob mage could be good with lighting to stune and he tps too much he cant solo a shit
    aiori : another lighting mage
    mrav1337 : <.< dupper ,he bought his chart for items , and got items next day all +3, cs ... and yet he doesnt babshope

janus : <.< i dislike him the way he acts and talk but he good gun , party/solo no shit but he first one to make mages movies
    beckhouse/4grafield are good , for party pk/solo even thought his items not that great as the above but he kicks ass
    and yet he is good with Out your gay vent[/b]
    +1 to this guy. best mages i can recall are from the older times after rofd everyone had +3 bitfrost items and almost all of them quit
    fa1c0n > he was a bitch scammer but god he was good ,
    warpathsdream > i love this guy
    domuzs > never needed good equip to be a good team player (quest jwl wizard +8 0 dd ) 600k np
    polifonik_osuruk > same as above 300k nps lvl 62 one of best solo mages and great tper
    _tsounami_ > he was always a pain in the ass to kill plus being with his full clan party helped a lot
    kinkeh > hatred need to say more ? hands down to incredible mage
    ::gel_gel_pc:: > he was turk but he was another mage with balls
    inflamer > great mage in party and in 1vs1 not a bitch running and slowing dm style (see sagato)
    sagato > gay french is one of best mages i ever met in pk only problem in vs he slides and slows and such
    lordmozart > top np holder solo best mage of KNIGHT ONLINE

best mages are the ones who don&#39;t need a great equip to still gain a shitload of nps and who are fun to pk with imo.
    sorry to whoever i missed out on i will add later if i remember

nvm, i also think this kinda topics kinda useless, just go have fun and play

ZeIda

Ibeta = L33tOracle. This is just basically name the best mages you pk with in your clan. Scrap the people i&#39;ve said i&#39;ll just say every mage i pk with in clan does their job well.[/b]
    Im not just naming the best mages I pk with in my clan, Im naming the best mages ive pkd with, regardless of clan.

Kranitnova

kewlgirl and magicians_glory are two ver ygood mages too. I didnt play with the name mentioned before at last not in pk so i cant judge...

flamthrow

kewl,magi,aiori,magically, becky

Wont add mozart becoz of his +4 uniques and what else, kloud i didnt really see him playing that well coz when we were still human he always ran off their priests range.... hmmm guess thats it.

+1 to this guy. best mages i can recall are from the older times after rofd everyone had +3 bitfrost items and almost all of them quit
    domuzs > never needed good equip to be a good team player (quest jwl wizard +8 0 dd ) 600k np
    polifonik_osuruk > same as above 300k nps lvl 62 one of best solo mages and great tper
    _tsounami_ > he was always a pain in the ass to kill plus being with his full clan party helped a lot
    inflamer > great mage in party and in 1vs1 not a bitch running and slowing dm style (see sagato)
    sagato > gay french is one of best mages i ever met in pk only problem in vs he slides and slows and such

best mages are the ones who don&#39;t need a great equip to still gain a shitload of nps and who are fun to pk with imo.
    sorry to whoever i missed out on i will add later if i remember [/b]
    lol?

ZeIda

Ibeta, yes I was in oldies. No as far as I remember I never spammed you for party, neither beckhouse, Ive never even seen anyone called L33tOracle or w/e horror said in game. However my friend plays my account from time to time, not really often though, so I dunno what he might have done. And we dont care about fun? Well if you say so...we are allways in vent and im having fun 100% of the time. And if r2d only cares about high nps and being top 5, how come its ppl in r2d that dont really have good nps, like myself? Ppl mostly get invited cuz they are cool guys, are using vent and are fun to play with, not cuz of high nps.

sorry to whoever i missed out on i will add later if i remember [/b]
    seby aga remembers me :$ ,Oldies mages / achemenes bish are the ones that knows how to play with mage not sure about the human side couldnt pk a lot with their mages ,also Beckhouse w/o uber gear , still rox :P

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast