Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

ares mages

This is a discussion on ares mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO4Life Rules * General o All post should be related to Knight-Online. Unrelated posts should go to offtopic section. Political ...
Page: 8

mammlea

KO4Life Rules

* General
    o All post should be related to Knight-Online. Unrelated posts should go to offtopic section. Political and religious topics are not allowed on any section of this forum.
    o This is an international forum so please use ENGLISH in all your posts. Posts in different languages will be locked/deleted.
    o Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

Good for you that Felix and PADDY are not reading your posts atm. :P

P.S. This is not spam :huh:[/b]

Posts, not replies

according to that im not violating any rules

garfieldbr

shaka, kewlgirl, magicality, magicians_glory <---for the legit mages

lord_mozart, garfield <---for the ones that spend usd on items[/b]
    rofl again call me babashoper

thx all remember me in this topic...
    i think best mages i saw
    lord_mozart (real and ache on acc ), sou1burner(darkwolf on account best tp mage i ever saw!!!), aiori, gemcaster, beckhouse, minero, mrav, janus, L33TOracle, magicality, kloud, kinkeh and the best mage for me was the 1UP !!! old bro miss that times

mammlea

Posts, not replies

according to that im not violating any rules [/b]
    +1

rofl again call me babashoper

thx all remember me in this topic...
    i think best mages i saw
    lord_mozart (real and ache on acc ), sou1burner(darkwolf on account best tp mage i ever saw!!!), aiori, gemcaster, beckhouse, minero, mrav, janus, L33TOracle, magicality, kloud, kinkeh and the best mage for me was the 1UP !!! old bro miss that times[/b]
    -1 to all, I only see ITEMS there not SKILLS and mostlikely dodgy items.

Banned

mammlea Posted Today, 06:41 AM
    -1 to all, I only see ITEMS there not SKILLS and mostlikely dodgy items.[/b]
    l33toricle dosnt have babashoped items lol..either is gemcaster and from what i herd airor dosnt babashop either
    how i know? because i have played on gemcaster and l33t and i was told from real life friend of airors that has access to account that they do not babashop

mammlea

l33toricle dosnt have babashoped items lol..either is gemcaster and from what i herd airor dosnt babashop either
    how i know? because i have played on gemcaster and l33t and i was told from real life friend of airors that has access to account that they do not babashop[/b]
    oh well, only see ITEMS then, too bad u cant babashop skills

Banned Senior Member

mammlea I dont know why you like to quote your own posts, but a POST is a POST regardless. These are called threads, not posts. Replying to a post makes it a post, not a reply. Your already at 2/3 warnings, one from myself for bumping old topics and one from Shurt for nonsense spamming, dont feel like making it a 3rd one atm

mammlea

mammlea I dont know why you like to quote your own posts, but a POST is a POST regardless. These are called threads, not posts. Replying to a post makes it a post, not a reply. Your already at 2/3 warnings, one from myself for bumping old topics and one from Shurt for nonsense spamming, dont feel like making it a 3rd one atm[/b]

i must be blind then, and maybe if u and shurt had pm me i would&#39;ve noticed i was warned 2 times, cos i didnt know, anyways i couldnt care less, nobody buys my* ronark items

cya all ko4life members

garfieldbr

+1
    -1 to all, I only see ITEMS there not SKILLS and mostlikely dodgy items.[/b]
    i dont understand
    how was ur rogue ?
    when nobody was equiped?
    so ur nothing without rol in ib etc...
    nobody can play without uniques...
    if u can CONGRATZ ur goodgun
    lol
    i trought u quit

lolior

+1 with seby who said mages in rofd shouldnt be called the best

so alchemical sorccerer for life altho i cant spell his name right

mammlea

i dont understand
    how was ur rogue ?
    when nobody was equiped?
    so ur nothing without rol in ib etc...
    nobody can play without uniques...
    if u can CONGRATZ ur goodgun
    lol
    i trought u quit[/b]
    never had IN IB thx

Vanessita

Aiori is one of the best mages playing in Ares. Achemenes is awsome too ! :wub:

I also like Magicality, Kloud and 4garfield

garfieldbr

never had IN IB thx[/b]
    poor guy i&#39;m crying for you B)

garfieldbr

Wink

Aiori is one of the best mages playing in Ares. Achemenes is awsome too ! :wub:

I also like Magicality, Kloud and 4garfield [/b]
    <3

HotAsIce

I haven&#39;t PK&#39;d with a lot of the goodgun mages until recently, but some of the best mages that I&#39;ve pk&#39;d with have been almost any mage from perfectchoice because they work together so well, aiori, 4garfield, beckhouse are the three that are awesome at PK, but the rest of them are good as well. Also other names I remember pking with that did a good job were the_bank, midgetman, X7, LisaSimpson (Went to 1 war with her, she was amazing) Of course lord_mozart, longyan, longyerm and those guys. And Mrav1337, I never pk&#39;d with him, but his vids were awesome!

lol @ whoever used the term overpowerd mage skills.

also lol @ those who complained about mrav babashopping or duping and said lord_mozart was the best

Ashearo

Haha i agree we shldnt mix support and attack mages. but alot of the mages can do both.. so theyre good :P

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast