Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Ares Mages

This is a discussion on Ares Mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure on the stats but I think there is about 100000000 Human mages, Factor has always 3 parties, JustinTime ...
Page: 1

Not sure on the stats but I think there is about 100000000 Human mages, Factor has always 3 parties, JustinTime always has 2 to 3 parties, PaTurks Has full mage clan, on top of that they are all on at the same time so orcs can't get near bifrost when Events go on in CZ orc get dropped by 10 full mage parties.

Speaking of Events how the hell can they reward for this > Today there was a kill Gm event the 5th person to kill the opposite nation gm wins a prize Sumnar for humans and Xagok for orcs, well orcs got the shaft on that one too because Xagok was kill by a human ofc and Sumnar was kill by the tbl editing human Realassin so a Human Killed the Human gm, and was then rewared with Ultima's Weapon.

What is it we can do to Combat against all the mages? Maybe everyone can just trade in their chars for level 80-83 mages so the only classes would be priest and mages because thats what its coming too on the human side anyways.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

if cz ares is full with strong full mage party , i can imagine them in towers on the new war map pwning everything xD

10 mage partys on monument ya but u forgot to add 2 more in our town making NT ...

;p

btw: WOOOGIE BOOOGIEE

you forgot all those mages were orc one month ago? sucky eh?

OH no, another ares topic. ( sarcasm ) Ouch, 10 mage party of most likely 75+ mages, eek.

10 mage partys on monument ya but u forgot to add 2 more in our town making NT ...

;p

btw: WOOOGIE BOOOGIEE[/b]

Ofcourse, how could i forget that today was 2 parties on inn side 1 party on sundries side 1 party in front of orc base 10 parties on monument. /buyingtissue it was a bad day.

Validating

i only know theres 1 gay mage aoeing party in diez who novas all campers near bifrost monument and after bf they town nova for like 200 kills ......
    plus stealing bifrost monument kills
    plus being pain into ass inside bf .. pking whole time

you forgot all those mages were orc one month ago? sucky eh?[/b]

I think JIT and Factor have been human for a while. What did change was Paturks going over within the last couple months.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ultima weapon? o.O

RE5PECTmf

There is not really much u can do ... Their tactic is mostly that they have 5 mages in party ,1 warrior , 1 party curer , and 1 full debuffer with discountis :S and 2-3 parties of mages , mostly just 1 with melees . U get near , get ur mana sucked and bombed with 20+ novas :S Not easy to fight against that , especially because they have lot of good priests / melees who will keep u away from mages for a while . What can I say , get all melees u can get , drain mana + torment and take out mages fastest as u can , only way to beat them =)

you forgot all those mages were orc one month ago? sucky eh?[/b]
    yea +1 h34r:

anyway on ares ALOT human mage but if nooobs orc wont be in town when they start attack biff monument maybe we can do something ....if we pushing them from all sides they will be gone;D

ultima weapon? o.O[/b]
    Every monster has its own special weapon, players can weild them but most/all have very bad stats.

Centuar Bow has 30 ap but amazing bonus's, its just that nothing drops it.

I'd love to know the stats of Ultima's Spear.

a few full duffers and 2-3 parties with lvl 83 warriors (and proper healers) pwn those mages in a blink, a bunch of archers do a nice job on the healers if working synchronized

pretty much same situation in Diez, always at bf time theres around 3-5 mage parties in orc side only and i'd say 3 in human side, making it a nova fight -.- those mages die pretty easy but its a pain in the ass to even get close to them...basically at bf time you only see mage names in kill list, its very annoying specially whenj bf ends they exit bf around 5mins before so they go nova town as soon as it ends and thats an easy 2k np's in less than 5mins...pretty annoying if you ask me but nice to be in those parties for np's xD

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast