Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ares Mages

This is a discussion on Ares Mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; take a seat and watch how its done http://files.filefront.com/dannydumm+norma...;/fileinfo.html damn[/b] remeinds me why I still play this game with all ...
Page: 3

take a seat and watch how its done

http://files.filefront.com/dannydumm+norma...;/fileinfo.html

damn[/b]
    remeinds me why I still play this game with all the bugs and shit, great pk movie lol :lol:

OH no, another ares topic. ( sarcasm ) Ouch, 10 mage party of most likely 75+ mages, eek.[/b]
    and carnac west topics are better ^_^ *sarcasm*

Mixer

Every monster has its own special weapon, players can weild them but most/all have very bad stats.

Centuar Bow has 30 ap but amazing bonus's, its just that nothing drops it.

I'd love to know the stats of Ultima's Spear.[/b]
    has 112 ap,badass looking,but shit

has 112 ap,badass looking,but shit[/b]
    If it wasn't rare, it would have same ap like totamic spear. I want it

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

ultima weapon? o.O[/b]
    yeah dude i wanna get that wep too that shit is gangster lookin

Buttermore

Doshin, I've never seen a party with you in it do 1/2 of what that V/R party did.

Doshin, I've never seen a party with you in it do 1/2 of what that V/R party did.[/b]
    And you have been in so many parties with me? Horror put up a pointless video to show that in the begining in the clip 1 party was owning them just 1 factor party and v/r party with 4 priest and still people died. And it doesn't matter if 2 are int and 2 are Bp because all priest have cure and heal no matter what type they are playing its if they choose to help out or not. Our parties go out with 2 priest and do just as much as V/R does. My Point of the topic it now takes 4 mage clans with each haveing 3 mage parties there isn't 1 orc mage clan at all.

basher443

Factor has a tbl editing mage MJOY that tps with no animation, i have fraps of it, and it wasnt lag i was running over 150 FPS

doshin you're fucking horrible always have been always will be.

Sadly you just stuck around long enough for every other person to quit the game so you actually feel your decent now. Pathetic.

hi peepers

Sadly you just stuck around long enough for every other person to quit the game so you actually feel your decent now. Pathetic.

hi peepers[/b]
    that was mean :'(

hi peepers[/b]
    Oh look who pipes up, its not every day you see a self proclaimed GOD come into a forum. Where is my pillow so i can learn how to be cool like f9 is or i should say was. Go back to Wow you and horror both, the only reason why you don't play now is cause you can't afford to play with people that have the same gear as you did now. Go cry some where else, Your words are as great as Buddah's.

HAHAHA, sorry I don't play full stop. And please your bitching to the wrong person about gear disadvantages.

Oh you're so cute I wish I could take you to work with me everyday, would make passing time so much more enjoyable.

On a side note I've been informed you've now been moved into the average category. So congratulations when do we get to have cake to celebrate?

flame fest :S

TOYSOLDIER_

HAHAHA, sorry I don't play full stop. And please your bitching to the wrong person about gear disadvantages.

Oh you're so cute I wish I could take you to work with me everyday, would make passing time so much more enjoyable.

On a side note I've been informed you've now been moved into the average category. So congratulations when do we get to have cake to celebrate?[/b]
    if u dont play or u already quit, why the fuck u still here posting?

again nobody care about ur opinions so........ gtfo?

back on topic,

mage party + tbl = unstoppable force

Oh look who pipes up, its not every day you see a self proclaimed GOD come into a forum. Where is my pillow so i can learn how to be cool like f9 is or i should say was. Go back to Wow you and horror both, the only reason why you don't play now is cause you can't afford to play with people that have the same gear as you did now. Go cry some where else, Your words are as great as Buddah's.[/b]
    Rofl ! Ppl actually use his nick name to offense others now

I feel so sry for this Buddah guy ahahahahaha h34r:

Sry for off top ;p

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast