Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ares Mages

This is a discussion on Ares Mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u dont play or u already quit, why the fuck u still here posting? again nobody care about ur ...
Page: 4

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

if u dont play or u already quit, why the fuck u still here posting?

again nobody care about ur opinions so........ gtfo?

back on topic,

mage party + tbl = unstoppable force [/b]
    cuz its f9devil rofl......
    notice the million turks on Everyyyy server copy his name
    he is a legend always will be regaurdless if he quit ...

4que

Fact of the matter is they are damn near impossbile to kill, with a whole party of mages and priests, you kill one they are instantly TPed back out back into the mix.

The only effective way to do it is to PK like they do, with 3 parties moving in a swarm, and if your fortunate enough to survive the first nova round, you may actually get to hit one of them.

But +1 to what Doshin said, they are no good Karus mage clans at all, everybody who was descent went Elmorad, at least when PA Turks were Karus it was somewhat even, but now its totally lopsided.

i only know theres 1 gay mage aoeing party in diez who novas all campers near bifrost monument and after bf they town nova for like 200 kills ......
    plus stealing bifrost monument kills
    plus being pain into ass inside bf .. pking whole time[/b]
    this was fun to do

but to fight a mage party u need moore then 1 party
    they all tp eachother when needed ore tp right back in the fight

how would a all priest party do?
    chitin bps
    duffers
    party cure
    party heal

they should be either real hard to kil for the mages ore even not

this was fun to do

but to fight a mage party u need moore then 1 party
    they all tp eachother when needed ore tp right back in the fight

how would a all priest party do?
    chitin bps
    duffers
    party cure
    party heal

they should be either real hard to kil for the mages ore even not[/b]
    You need great co-ordination for this. Consider that the mages try novaing, but the bps keep party healing so it proves ineffective. All the mages go in to staff one of the priests (7 staffs = huge dmg). Now this priest is gonna die pretty fast unless the priest party is really co-ordinated and a couple of the other priests start SPAM HEALING him (yes you need spam if 7 mages are hitting you). If they're talented enough to do this, the mage party is as good as dead to the other bps who aren't spam healing. Duffs + helis + mage = dead mage

On the other hand, the mages could just keep tping each other around and never die and cause a stalemate too. In the end it comes down to which party is more coordinated. Mage and priest parties rely heavily on it.

If it wasn't rare, it would have same ap like totamic spear. I want it [/b]
    Just for the sake of being awesome is what makes it the best weapon in the game.

You think its bad now? Wait till every mage has +3 FR, IMIR etc...BF every day all day, all those frags, easy rings.

mrmagic2008

massive acid pot and hope they get exp lol

IsgurosBous

You think its bad now? Wait till every mage has +3 FR, IMIR etc...BF every day all day, all those frags, easy rings.[/b]
    Soon LB's are twice the price of rols :P

Soon LB's are twice the price of rols :P[/b]
    Good thing I opted for legionaire bands +1 over ROLs ^^ Time to reap the rewards

aPon

Fact of the matter is they are damn near impossbile to kill, with a whole party of mages and priests, you kill one they are instantly TPed back out back into the mix.

The only effective way to do it is to PK like they do, with 3 parties moving in a swarm, and if your fortunate enough to survive the first nova round, you may actually get to hit one of them.

But +1 to what Doshin said, they are no good Karus mage clans at all, everybody who was descent went Elmorad, at least when PA Turks were Karus it was somewhat even, but now its totally lopsided.[/b]

correction, there are NO karus mage clans at all :P

Banned

paturk + underground is full of tbl lol
    would love to see a pking whitout any tbl for once , to see how they suk ass

KalaBunga Senior Member

paturk + underground is full of tbl lol
    would love to see a pking whitout any tbl for once , to see how they suk ass[/b]
    even with tbl most of those mages are really bad. only anoying is the quick tps then get body blocked

So many priest have them now too aswell.. Factor and BadCompany and Paturks use to have an Alliance together, I went to factor Vent a few Saturdays ago and I told them that We BadCompany and Affliction didn't want to be apart of the Ally anymore because of the all the TBL we see them using. There answer was only that they have to use them because JIT and OSmanli uses them, them they tried to tell me they only use for csw I have some friends in underground aka the old factor and i know they don't use TBL's but its just hard to see why they think its okay to be in that clan that would ruin the whole game like this. Its so sad for JIT/Factor/Paturks/ to use these tables they are a power house when they have their 2 or more parties but i guess that wasn't enough. Yesterday in cz it took 5 parties of orcs thats 40 people to kill 1 tbl factor party. its just Ruining the game because its not about the skill anymore people haveing +9 or 10 items really didn't bug me much because DUFFS Screw everyone, but now you can't kill the mage because he never stops to cast skills, priest slide around so you cant hit them well. Its just getting real bad.

royanri

So many priest have them now too aswell.. Factor and BadCompany and Paturks use to have an Alliance together, I went to factor Vent a few Saturdays ago and I told them that We BadCompany and Affliction didn't want to be apart of the Ally anymore because of the all the TBL we see them using. There answer was only that they have to use them because JIT and OSmanli uses them, them they tried to tell me they only use for csw I have some friends in underground aka the old factor and i know they don't use TBL's but its just hard to see why they think its okay to be in that clan that would ruin the whole game like this. Its so sad for JIT/Factor/Paturks/ to use these tables they are a power house when they have their 2 or more parties but i guess that wasn't enough. Yesterday in cz it took 5 parties of orcs thats 40 people to kill 1 tbl factor party. its just Ruining the game because its not about the skill anymore people haveing +9 or 10 items really didn't bug me much because DUFFS Screw everyone, but now you can't kill the mage because he never stops to cast skills, priest slide around so you cant hit them well. Its just getting real bad.[/b]
    +11111111

if u dont play or u already quit, why the fuck u still here posting?

again nobody care about ur opinions so........ gtfo?

back on topic,

mage party + tbl = unstoppable force [/b]
    because he was probably the best warrior to ever play the game?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast