Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Ares Mages

This is a discussion on Ares Mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You need great co-ordination for this. Consider that the mages try novaing, but the bps keep party healing so it ...
Page: 5

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

You need great co-ordination for this. Consider that the mages try novaing, but the bps keep party healing so it proves ineffective. All the mages go in to staff one of the priests (7 staffs = huge dmg). Now this priest is gonna die pretty fast unless the priest party is really co-ordinated and a couple of the other priests start SPAM HEALING him (yes you need spam if 7 mages are hitting you). If they're talented enough to do this, the mage party is as good as dead to the other bps who aren't spam healing. Duffs + helis + mage = dead mage

On the other hand, the mages could just keep tping each other around and never die and cause a stalemate too. In the end it comes down to which party is more coordinated. Mage and priest parties rely heavily on it.[/b]

couldnt you do it with one of the 1-handed holiday items? like halloween cane or xmas cane and blade with that + shield? :blink:[/b]
    correct me if i am wrong...........if all the priests are spaming the priest being hitted then ........... who the fuck will atack ^^
    sorry you sounded not only stupid, but also someone that actually never played the game.

The coment "correct me if i am wrong...........if all the priests are spaming the priest being hitted then", was made by my brother that never played KO on his life, and guess what? He makes more sense than you

pthawaii

Didn't have time to read all but to the concern about 4-5 mage parties being too much, fact is, any 4-5 parties that are coordinated in attack will be tough to beat, not only mages. If you had 4-5 parties of high lvl warrriors and duffers, all working together, my guess it they would pwn the mage parties.

Mages pking in bf, well get a few high level warrior/duffer parties pking in bf and yep, they will be just as effective.

So my answer to combat 4-5 mage parties working together to muck bf? Get 4-5 any parties to work together to take them out

_JB_

Didn't have time to read all but to the concern about 4-5 mage parties being too much, fact is, any 4-5 parties that are coordinated in attack will be tough to beat, not only mages. If you had 4-5 parties of high lvl warrriors and duffers, all working together, my guess it they would pwn the mage parties.

Mages pking in bf, well get a few high level warrior/duffer parties pking in bf and yep, they will be just as effective.

So my answer to combat 4-5 mage parties working together to muck bf? Get 4-5 any parties to work together to take them out [/b]
    i partly agree, except that when 4-5 parties of warriors are attacking from the same side (for example the entrance of town) and they get novad by 4-5 mage parties theres no chance in hell theyll even make it to the first party. now what i found VERY effective is when a mage party is coming in to nova town, have your party fully buffed ready at a side/back of town. attack them from the side, take out their tanker first (usually warrior or priest, the one that takes most hits from towers) and if you have a priest who can miss the master dmg reduction skills -> GET DISCOUNTIS!!!!! it totally rapes mage parties, even solo i must have got dozens of mages xpd trying to NT.

but as for 3+ mage parties vs 1 tank party, forget about it, youre not even gonna tickle them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345