Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ares market

This is a discussion on Ares market within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry but did i get transfered to a new server? The prices are back up , way up now. MD ...
Page: 1

lvl50rogue

Default Ares market

Sorry but did i get transfered to a new server? The prices are back up , way up now. MD last week = 2 mil now i see for 15-25. Shards/rapors/ib +1 all for under 100 mil last week, now all are 400-600 mil in merchant. Roge fp +7/12 dex going for 8 mil, now going for 15-20 mil again. This better be just all the drunk weekender's because in the last 2 week's I've sold/upgraded over 15 md's, 10 glaves, 5 + shells, 3 raptors, 4 ib, 3 complete robe, a lot of elixirs for low prices. :blink:

susGe

Default Re: Ares market

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    Sorry but did i get transfered to a new server? *The prices are back up , way up now. *MD last week = 2 mil now i see for 15-25. *Shards/rapors/ib * +1 all for under 100 mil last week, now all are 400-600 mil in merchant. *Roge fp +7/12 dex going for 8 mil, now going for 15-20 mil again. *This better be just all the drunk weekender's because in the last 2 week's I've sold/upgraded over 15 md's, 10 glaves, 5 + shells, 3 raptors, 4 ib, 3 complete robe, a lot of elixirs for low prices. * :blink:
    good the market needs to go back up.

lvl50rogue

I heard there was a dupe method out. So apparnetly all the people that know are buying shells fast. So much for the market going up, dupes going up, k2 has officially been fuked again.

lolior

i sold many items also last days :S k2ed

leftclaw

Yay. <3

i just checked my msn list and see that lots of Turks "selling gold bars on all servers" and when i login server for check moradon i could not see anything shells/shards (+1 to +7) and ppl offering like hell to my items ,rogue shells +7 were like 700-800m and a noobie just offered "18gbs" for my shell helmet +7,so it seems there is a way of dupe on ares or other servers.well if this true "manes totally fcked"...nothing more to say.

p.s =i told what i see and what i think about this,if u wanna flame or blame me cuz i'm a Turk too i really dont care.

Crazy2010

I heard a guy named MAH__MAH or someting was buying all +1 items *high items like shard warrior and rogue shells* off market for 999m :S

CaptainPlanet

There is a dupe method out which can be done at ease with one person.

Muhahaha. Now all those +1 mirage daggers that I bought will pay off. Time to sell them for 25mil and wait for the market to settle down again.

Dorn

no wonder the kekuri rings jumped from 80 mil to 100 mil in less than a week

Dmio

Default Re: Ares market

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    Sorry but did i get transfered to a new server? *The prices are back up , way up now. *MD last week = 2 mil now i see for 15-25. *Shards/rapors/ib * +1 all for under 100 mil last week, now all are 400-600 mil in merchant. *Roge fp +7/12 dex going for 8 mil, now going for 15-20 mil again. *This better be just all the drunk weekender's because in the last 2 week's I've sold/upgraded over 15 md's, 10 glaves, 5 + shells, 3 raptors, 4 ib, 3 complete robe, a lot of elixirs for low prices. * :blink:
    If you aint noticed, duping is back in full Force.

cccch

i hope it stays this way. That way when i quit i can get the maximum amount for all of my stuff when i sell it. That way its pretty much win game for me irl.

sunman

some dude was selling a philum +9 last nite.. lol..

Originally posted by cccch
    i hope it stays this way. *That way when i quit i can get the maximum amount for all of my stuff when i sell it. *That way its pretty much win game for me irl.

I think u should leave me the stuff instead :lol:. Or atleast lemme use it until u sell it bish :wub:

Yeah Beramus is the same. Started Saturday night/sunday morning my time. All of a sudden everyone merchanting for very high prices and getting them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast