Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ares Orc English Clans

This is a discussion on Ares Orc English Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=211849 Read this and Make your comments please....
Page: 1

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=211849

Read this and Make your comments please.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=211849

Read this and Make your comments please.[/b]
    will never happen...

personally, the majority of english people i meet in this game are dicks. i, as im sure many others do, like having a close small group of people, who theyve known for years, logging on to pk/farm/exp or w/e together.

numbers just cause problems :/

will never happen...

personally, the majority of english people i meet in this game are dicks. i, as im sure many others do, like having a close small group of people, who theyve known for years, logging on to pk/farm/exp or w/e together.

numbers just cause problems :/[/b]
    Well they can still play with that small group of people, we all have people we enjoy to play with this idea we have a bigger swimming pool to swim in when we want

Good idea, will most likely not happen though

this is kinda of off topic, but whats the most nps u seen donated in a clan?....me honestly has only been 500k......this is off topic but im curious?

4que

People have donated in the millions.

is there any dcz clans on ares.. Human side?? English speaking ofc.

this is kinda of off topic, but whats the most nps u seen donated in a clan?....me honestly has only been 500k......this is off topic but im curious?[/b]
    I have seen people donate over 1million nps more than once.

OT: I really hope doshin gets this to work, if i plaid ares i would be on the boat with him (really easy to say because i dont play Ares ) but i have never cared for np symbols or glowy armbands. The most fun i have had in this game has had nothing to do with symbols and top clans but good friends and crazy ideas.

is there any dcz clans on ares.. Human side?? English speaking ofc.[/b]
    Yeah, Blade of Vengeance (where I'm in) and LaFamilia. Maybe some more, but I'm not really active atm to tell u about it.

SillyHo

BC when we were number 1 had over 13 people with 1 million+ donated. The requirement was only 200k or 20% if over 1 mil We had alot of people who cared about the We in things, and not the Me. Fuck I miss that.

misterfrisco

BC when we were number 1 had over 13 people with 1 million+ donated. The requirement was only 200k or 20% if over 1 mil We had alot of people who cared about the We in things, and not the Me. Fuck I miss that.[/b]
    Feel yah guys. I miss BC Boogie/Silly And for sure there where so many who donated tons. I donated 500K on l2age sold then redonated like 200K With l2amp. Let me tell everyone that its easy to do when you care for a clan like i did for BC/Aff.

will never happen...

numbers just cause problems :/[/b]

I agree, it was the same way on Oly. English players just can't get their shit together and put aside their douche bag attitudes to get anything done as a group (in general). They also support scammers (that didn't scam them so its cool duuuude) and bs like that. Really pathetic bunch of gaymers imho. The ones that could have gotten people together were too stupid to realize that they could have made the entire game better and worthwhile for the majority instead of a tiny group of nitwits.

However, I solute anyone who makes the effort to make things better and if that is your intention, then good luck to you on your server. That's why there are soo few great leaders in anything, because, in general, the masses are too fucking stupid.

I agree, it was the same way on Oly. English players just can't get their shit together and put aside their douche bag attitudes to get anything done as a group (in general). They also support scammers (that didn't scam them so its cool duuuude) and bs like that. Really pathetic bunch of gaymers imho. The ones that could have gotten people together were too stupid to realize that they could have made the entire game better and worthwhile for the majority instead of a tiny group of nitwits.

However, I solute anyone who makes the effort to make things better and if that is your intention, then good luck to you on your server. That's why there are soo few great leaders in anything, because, in general, the masses are too fucking stupid.[/b]

Being the leader of the second-highest ranked english clan on Manes, I must say there is so much truth there to your post.

it's sad

Being the leader of the second-highest ranked english clan on Manes, I must say there is so much truth there to your post.

it's sad [/b]

I am currently the leader of the #1 human ranked clan on Oly and we've been ranked in the top 3 for last 3 (number 1 for 2 years) years but it sure would be nice to have some great English speaking allies. The other English speaking clans are orc and they have no comprehension of ally despite being orc/human. They will raid us while were exping or BF even though sometimes were the only 2 parties on the server and stupid shit like that. They act like random douche bags. I remember when Via was on our server we actually had clans on both sides that would work together and have a great time, some people just dont get it.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Posted for you baba

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast