Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ares Orc English Clans

This is a discussion on Ares Orc English Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If it does happen (50/50 chance) you will be the best clan, no doubt...
Page: 2

If it does happen (50/50 chance) you will be the best clan, no doubt

4que

This would be an easy thing to do if you didnt have to loose 70 % of your donated NP to do it.
    Beacuse what if it fails, then you gave up what took you years to get, for nothing.

lil_mageskillz

who would be the clan leader?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Well then I guess im full of bullpheces as you call it.
    It took 4.5 years of hard work and 4 disbands and remakes of my clan to get it to be where it is today.
    I cant throw that all away and ask people in my clan to give up what they have spent years making.
    I cant ask a clannie, who has donated 1 million np to our clan, to loose 700K of them for an ideal.

Oh and Carnac has plenty of its share of problems, there are plenty of hackers and plenty of baba shoppers in that server too, its just the server doesnt have the quantity of uniques as Ares so its not as abundant, I give Carnac west about 6 months and it will be just as bad.

Everybody curses the Turkish players of the game, I have partied with plenty of descent Turkish players, but the facts are they are the largest group of people in this game. So therefore since they are the largest, that makes them the largest percentage of hackers too.
    There are plenty of English speaking cheaters out there too, and dont think cwest doesnt have them, they do.

If Badcompany and Vindictive had not been disbanded by the hacker (which sux), and thier players gone every which way, would this topic have even been posted ?
    -----
    This would be an easy thing to do if you didnt have to loose 70 % of your donated NP to do it.
    Beacuse what if it fails, then you gave up what took you years to get, for nothing.[/b]
    I wanna reply to you here on ko4life cause I don't know my password on official forum and I'm not home atm.. First of all, the "bullpheces" was not specifically referred to anybody personally, it's just a saying and I can't say "shit" on that homosexually retarded forum.

Sure it took all of us, MANY years to reach where we are/were on Ares, but the whole point of the topic is to make a change, not stick to the same crap when you can get better, MUCH better.

You don't need to tell your clanmates to lose 700k/1m NP's because all you'd be doing is simply starting a new character or buying another account for Carnac West, who said you had to disband the clans? I didn't. It's a win/win situation, you wanna have fun and try something new? Your not losing anything, at maximum your losing time to PK on Ares, the server filled with high end babashopped limits.

I did not curse the Turkish community, in fact, if it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't be typing this right now and the game wouldn't of survived more than 4 servers in existence. I love all of my Turkish babas, but my point was not to get away of "Turks" themselves, it was to get away from the infested server and try something new "where all of us belong". Like I said, you don't need to do anything to your Ares character(s). Once you realize how much better Carnac West would be if all of you Ares babas came, by then you'll know that you want to sell your Ares gear and rebuy/trade onto CWest.

I'm not saying we don't have any hackers in the English community nor in CWest, but you answered my question yourself. Since we are the minority of the Knight Online population in it's servers, therefore, we have the least amount of hackers. Sadly, the hackers/scammers we have on CWest are 16 million times more immature. Rarely do I see someone I know from CWest getting hacked, scams happen every so often of course, but you should all be smarter than getting involved in any of those traps.

Unfortunately, I would agree that Doshin's topic wouldn't exist if it weren't for the OttomanKing hacker from Ares, forcefully disbanding our clans and wreaking havoc on our babas. Take that into consideration and realize, that it's not worth spending more money for premium hours on a server like Ares, when you can bring all of your clan mates, friends and others, and have just as much or more fun if you all moved together, into CWest.

As for the alliance idea between all the English speaking clans on Ares, the same concept applies; although I do agree that it is much better than the separation you all play in as of now. I'm not against you and I promise that you won't regret playing in CWest, even if you start from level 1. That guarantee is only conditioned if all of you go there together, go alone and it'll be retarded.

SillyHo

Or Que, you can wait til the hacker really focuses on you guys, gets ahold of your clan leaders account, then there wont be any loss of NP either. I just hope there are still some people left when it happens. Consider what we talked about before, the donated NP is to make the clans name great, would we even need to donate NP to make this new group "great"? What has donated NP ever done for any clan in this game?

4que

Well let me just say this, when BC was the number one Orc clan in the server, and at the top of its game.
    Would you even consider disbanding the clan and asking everybody to give up all the NP they donated ?
    I think not.

Silly, when we talked before about allying our clans you did not even want to disband Affliction from the alliance to bring us in, you wanted us to disband our clan then too and merdge with you guys, once again to give up everything.
    An idea which was rejected by my clan immediatly. After you guys got disbanded did the GM restore the lost NP you had ? If they did then you have nothing to loose, and I cannot ask my clan to go for an idea they do not feel is needed.
    We do not have a high clan member turnover most have been in our clan for years, and we do not take many new people in, as we have a system that works for our members.

Danny I did not take anything personally, and I did not imply that you hated the Turkish community, I was just making a point because on the KO official forums everybody blames the turks for everything, when there are Enlish speaking hackers there too. If the post sounded like it was directed to you I apologize, as it was meant more for the community then at one person directly.
    I really dont want to move to Cwest, starting all over again does not apeal to me, K2 has gotten enough of my money allready.

SillyHo

Not what I mean Que, dont get the anger face out bro. When we asked you before, you were almost dead in the Ares USKO area. We wanted you all for the same reasons they want you now, we like you. The same things I said then though, I am saying now, dont worry so much about donated NP. I am saying this from experience, it never got us anything.

Yeah we got our NP back, and I would trade the 4+ mil NP from both my chars in a moment to have that whole thing undone. NP used to matter a bit, before it was so easy to steal, buy, or cheat your way into getting it. Look at the whole thing with StarLuLu. Does NP really matter anymore? Do you even look to see if you are up or down NP after a PK session?

If DSC was a stand alone clan, I think we would have all come over there after this first happened. Thing most people didnt like was the lack of focus on USKO. With a WoW, AOC, and other things going on in the multi-game thing that is DSC, it just didnt jive.

If your peeps dont want to give up the NP, and you are unable to cut loose people who are simply NP donation holders from the clan for sentimental reasons, then there was no way we all could have come to you. I hope everything works out with you guys, always much <3, and if things change, hopefully you will know where to find us.

4que

I have no anger face, honeslty.

I honeslty think it is a great idea, I do.
    Honestly we have only 2 people in our clan that are NP holders, the rest have been removed for new faces.

Call me old fashioned, but I cannot disband the thing I created over 4 years ago, and since our alliance with BC ended we pretty much have been a stand alone clan, and relyed upon everything from within. DSC was my creation and It actually many times was near its end, and I brought it back from the ashes more then once.

DSC only exsists now in USKO, all our other divisions have fallen off, and I think that happened because those other games did not get the caliber of players that we have in KO. Im debating actually going to new forums and getting a better vent dedicated soley to KO, because we are having some provider issues.

I know where to find you, in Ronark land, and we will be trying to KS some of those NPs from you.

I do wish you guys best of luck though, if anybody can pull this off its you.

SillyHo

Well dont look for a new forums/vent. You can always come to ours. It is hosted by a friend of mine, so its free, and we can do with it what we please. Also the vent is paid up til November or so. Even if we cant get the same clan name over the top of our names, we can always hang out in the same place.

FlippinSweeT

Sounds cool, wish I still played!! :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12