View Poll Results: [Ares Members] Are you Human or Orc?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human

41 35.04%
  • Orc

76 64.96%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ares people here

This is a discussion on Ares people here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I picked the wrong nation then, I know like 5 english speakers and sit in elmo nubing it all day....
Page: 3

Antiks

I picked the wrong nation then, I know like 5 english speakers and sit in elmo nubing it all day.

Intensive

ors are better :P

Speed

human here... but inactive :P

those ones can

[/b]
    too bad 2 of those are from girakon since you took that from my sig :lol: h34r:

Ainelover

if all these who voted made NT to 1 side and made like 3 clans it wud be rapage ^^

i suppose most on this forum @ ares is 70+ and a few 65+

wud be a pretty descent clan :P

JustM3

GREENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GRENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ORCS KARUSSSSSSSSSSS

human sucks .... faggot Nireas and FIWESTAR pfff

human warrior lvl 74, into a english speak clan: Syntagma. clan ppl lvl mostly 69-74, not a perfect clan, but i have fun there ^^

Bufty

PhoenixWarlords are a human English speaking clan on ares. Currently at no 13 on rankings and third highest human clan. The clan leader (Ehlana) IS from England and members speak English as main language.
    We r also one of the oldest clans on ares, wouldnt like to argue who started first, us or Infinty, they were allied with us back in old ko days.

We r that old a clan that the original founders of BadCompany were in Pw b4 they went orc and formed the clan:P

We keep our values of being a friendly helpfull clan, I dont suppose we have the best items etc, but we r here for the fun and friendships we make.

Banned

GEEKS and old guys who works +KO are mostly on ORC side[/b]
    Totally agree, LOL

like those 30-40+ grown men, babashop to compete against 15-18 years olds teenager.

aresgal

PhoenixWarlords are a human English speaking clan on ares. Currently at no 13 on rankings and third highest human clan. The clan leader (Ehlana) IS from England and members speak English as main language.
    We r also one of the oldest clans on ares, wouldnt like to argue who started first, us or Infinty, they were allied with us back in old ko days.

We r that old a clan that the original founders of BadCompany were in Pw b4 they went orc and formed the clan:P

We keep our values of being a friendly helpfull clan, I dont suppose we have the best items etc, but we r here for the fun and friendships we make.[/b]

Yep the good old days bufty. PW had the best mage partys, Infinity running apos parties, remember MAX (founder of BC) joining you and venom rogue was in our clan we kicked him for buying of ebay abyss gems i think was the crime we always were legit right from the beginning till today. Todays players never had it so good we got lvl 70 without quests and when the best exp was harpy party or apos party What happened to the mage Mrs Macmacking or somethin like that?
    Returning to the post we are english speaking clan I m from England <3 InfinitY and all 70+

edestroyer

Ya, english speaking orcs seem to outnumber humans, though I will never transfer to orc, as I dislike the barren depressing landscape, and orc priests look weird . Anyways,

IGN: TotalPower
    Clan: Godspeed (some capital letters, but I don&#39;t care. 60+ english speaking human clan)

Some of the English clans that I have seen, not sure if full english:
    Godspeed
    LostTime
    PhoenixWarlords
    BrendasSaints
    Soul_Seekers
    Home
    Infinity
    LaFamilia (Ardream)

Many others that I am forgetting now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123