Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ares pk gone to hell

This is a discussion on ares pk gone to hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think quite alot of them are willing to spend real money on a game....
Page: 2

Lemon

I think quite alot of them are willing to spend real money on a game.

Validating

ROFL PC DUPERS? yea i rogue with CS +0 shell set +9 shards +21 rebirth....wtf are you noob? we have maybe 3 priests or 4 with CS so what? they old players moron...its damn drop from lesath dont you know it?

Do you saw in our clan players with +10 items? no right? so shut up please , Vane not that stupid to keep cheaters in our clan , cheak your words before you post shit

Btw dont cry if you cant kill in cz... buy NT and thats it , you also have high lvls in Human side , King_warrior_1 , Nireas , Diamontos_Fantomas something like that O_o ,Nealia , Priestess , Papavol,better,Tekton and magicans lvls 80 its not enough?[/b]
    LOL, im fuking 75,is that high lvl for u?

NEMANYA

same for xige server..everything fcked up

so atm ares servers are unbalanced ,cz is just a big party of orc its boring. also half the orc nation has a cs and human not so much cs. only a hand full of humans left. has any body also noticed that ? btw do all perfect choice has cs? pisses me off they need a dupe wipe! <_<[/b]

so you NT and run like a couple of puss.yes....

jolik

you also have high lvls in Human side , King_warrior_1 , Nireas , Diamontos_Fantomas something like that O_o ,Nealia , Priestess , Papavol,better,Tekton and magicans lvls 80 its not enough?[/b]
    King_warrior_duper_scammer_babashopper_1, Nireas and beterr (went on human side few days ago) are only 80 on that list

all most every orc got a cs theses days..lots members of symbosis/the_purple_dragons also got a cs outta no where too so dont just single out PC,human side is fking shit too every day i see someone new with there +9 raptors/shells maybe there buying em from the same dupers falah was buying em from?? anyway i think its kinda sad ppl gotta use duped/babashopped gear to get ahead in a online game,but still get owned by good team work!! h34r:[/b]
    :lol:
    Only 2 people got a cs in our clan :
    - Kost4ever who got a +0, it was dropped in a location named moradon, the boss asked him some items for it, very strange boss :blink:.
    - Me who got it from grid.

PS : This is "LesDragonsPourpres"
    PS bis : Only 2 cs in Symbiosis at my knowledge

DarkMagician5

Btw dont cry if you cant kill in cz... buy NT and thats it , you also have high lvls in Human side , King_warrior_1 , Nireas , Diamontos_Fantomas something like that O_o ,Nealia , Priestess , Papavol,better,Tekton and magicans lvls 80 its not enough?
    [/quote]

dunno if ur talking bout me but i just got lvl77

The king. Senior Member

ithink all should destroy their chitin shields for a better gameing experience!!!

Kranitnova

all most every orc got a cs theses days..lots members of symbosis/the_purple_dragons also got a cs outta no where too so dont just single out PC,human side is fking shit too every day i see someone new with there +9 raptors/shells maybe there buying em from the same dupers falah was buying em from?? anyway i think its kinda sad ppl gotta use duped/babashopped gear to get ahead in a online game,but still get owned by good team work!! h34r:[/b]

ur a funny lad. There is only one priest in symbiosis wiht an CS and its lotusflower and that shield is old like hell and its no secret its a facking +4 chitin shield. So before u start complaining get ur facts straight... If we had know so many humans would follow us to the orc side we would have never changed ... cause at the time we changed nation the imbalance was the way around...
    Symbiosis has no single babashopped item and we kick people who have immediately out of clan. Dont confuse babanoobs with skilled legit people plz...

Kranitnova

ithink all should destroy their chitin shields for a better gameing experience!!![/b]
    ok give me at least a +6 personal shield then cause i broke mine oO

Validating

ur a funny lad. There is only one priest in symbiosis wiht an CS and its lotusflower and that shield is old like hell and its no secret its a facking +4 chitin shield. So before u start complaining get ur facts straight... If we had know so many humans would follow us to the orc side we would have never changed ... cause at the time we changed nation the imbalance was the way around...
    Symbiosis has no single babashopped item and we kick people who have immediately out of clan. Dont confuse babanoobs with skilled legit people plz...[/b]
    I dont think its about Symbiosis, theres only few pk active players, the problem is about Ready2die ... Now theres only 1 human clan in TOP 5.

FlippinSweeT

lmao idiot, symbiosis has 2 cs in the whole clan, and 1 of them that had one left (kimbada) the other is lotusflower, so obviously ur wrong there. and the purple dragons i do believe only have 2 aswell, they didn&#39;t get them outta nowhere either. nice work dumbass i guys "lots members" is 1 or 2 to you eh?

The king. Senior Member

ok give me at least a +6 personal shield then cause i broke mine oO[/b]
    USHOULDA THOUGHT ABOUT THAT B4 U BURNED IT OKEE?

KalaBunga Senior Member

diez has more cs then you all on ares conted to getter

jimfujitsu

The guy has a point , it is unbalanced , the only reason why elmo won wars on saturday was that there were no orcs at all , just some sporadic r2d , pc ,hero members now and there.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast