Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

ares pk gone to hell

This is a discussion on ares pk gone to hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; King_warrior_duper_scammer_babashopper_1, Nireas and beterr (went on human side few days ago) are only 80 on that list[/b] So? we dont ...
Page: 4

Genkku

King_warrior_duper_scammer_babashopper_1, Nireas and beterr (went on human side few days ago) are only 80 on that list[/b]
    So? we dont have a lot of 80 too , Nireas wasnt Karus.... i'm sure he was human allways , better went human thats true , king_warrior_1 lvl 80 i dont care if he duper or scammer and im sure you right but nvm i just say he good , diamontos_fantomas lvl 80 also so stop cry...priestess the best BP in Ares im pretty sure so...

KlouD

best bp cooltang ftw

Banned

best bp cooltang ftw [/b]
    +1..cant beat his skills + items

Genkku

Maybe , but i talking about the DD of priestess i spike her like 500 and she BP and i have good Ap and she have great Ap and uniqes , im sure she the best or part of the best in Ares

Mavetse

Maybe , but i talking about the DD of priestess i spike her like 500 and she BP and i have good Ap and she have great Ap and uniqes , im sure she the best or part of the best in Ares[/b]
    so? try spike a good bp and u will always spike him with 500 -.-

kibal

Now he is the best .I guess cose he is in R2D?

G0D

Now he is the best .I guess cose he is in R2D?[/b]
    He will pwn your ass 100% :lol: And mine

kibal

He will pwn your ass 100% :lol: And mine [/b]

Did i say soemthing about i can kill him or im better than him or something liek this? , rofl definitively this game affects the brain

jolik

ask Cooltang who win 1v1 cuz i've seen ":riestes:: has defeated Cooltang" notice that time ^_^

Kailean

Same u can say about orc side[/b]
    +1

CoNoR23

all most every orc got a cs theses days..lots members of symbosis/the_purple_dragons also got a cs outta no where too so dont just single out PC,human side is fking shit too every day i see someone new with there +9 raptors/shells maybe there buying em from the same dupers falah was buying em from?? anyway i think its kinda sad ppl gotta use duped/babashopped gear to get ahead in a online game,but still get owned by good team work!! h34r:[/b]
    btw who the hell is this moron? we have/had 2 cs priest in clan, and this chitin shields are from old days, KO ftw... dont flame here when u know shit about ppls and clans from ares... such a noob can make me nervous

just stop bitching.. every server has shitty CZ pk, dupers, people that run away, ksers...and most of all people with no respect or common deciency...it would be godly if there was a server with out these kind of people.....but once again....CS used to drop from a fuking lesath...take like 5 min or less to kill.....CS werent common back in the day, but they werent rare at all...tons of people have them.....im sure alot of the CS you see are duped...but also alot of them are from pre ROFD...mainly from pre ke....when lesath always spawned in cz bowl like 24/7 lol

russia

sad noobs

Go bp = any cs =D
    playing as priest wouldnt help anyone who has +3 debuff + kill = nation points[/b]
    if we had 2 cs we would be not touched , are priest would not die and we would on cz so 2 is better than none

Lemon

Is it just me or are you all very agressive? I think alot of you need to go out and get girl friends.

Genkku

OFC Cooltang great BP part of the best one maybe in USKO not only Ares , but i dont know how much he hit me and how much i hit him , so i think priestess is one of the best in Ares but in human side 100% the best BP

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast