Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

ares pk gone to hell

This is a discussion on ares pk gone to hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after nealia. well said lemon...
Page: 5

after nealia. well said lemon

Mavetse

after nealia. well said lemon [/b]
    +1 i think nealia is better than :riestes::

if we had 2 cs we would be not touched , are priest would not die and we would on cz so 2 is better than none [/b]
    Lol CS isn't a god send item, you can kill CS priests easily if you know what your doing.

bad english [/b]
    It's "poor" english, bad english is actually improper.

Banned

so atm ares servers are unbalanced ,cz is just a big party of orc its boring. also half the orc nation has a cs and human not so much cs. only a hand full of humans left. has any body also noticed that ? btw do all perfect choice has cs? pisses me off they need a dupe wipe! <_<[/b]
    does it matter? soviet and lemon sack cack :P

aaaaauuugh

could care less about cooltang...
    i wanna know what happened to FIuppy???
    imo FIuppy set the bar super high for any BP after him to try to reach.
    either i&#39;ve been away from KO too long, or FIuppy is no longer around?

snoppskott

Lol CS isn&#39;t a god send item, you can kill CS priests easily if you know what your doing.[/b]

+1 o_O

All you need is a Nordfront(ehm duffer) subside<3. And good TP saver <3 Kewlgırl :P

russia

OFC Cooltang great BP part of the best one maybe in USKO not only Ares , but i dont know how much he hit me and how much i hit him , so i think priestess is one of the best in Ares but in human side 100% the best BP[/b]
    cooltang , hmmm lets see usd made him dont really care about people like that , sure if he got all those itmes in game from boss drops and all like the game works would be great guy , i would look up to him but since he bought all his shit its kinda lame

are u sure he babashops sov? because i can remember cooltang since the very old days and he was always pretty good geared , i assume he had also 129387129387 dd and such defences in his inv very easy to sell nowadays and they are worth a lot , fluppy was playing in manes but i dont know if he still does ...

Banned

OFC Cooltang great BP part of the best one maybe in USKO not only Ares , but i dont know how much he hit me and how much i hit him , so i think priestess is one of the best in Ares but in human side 100% the best BP[/b]
    cooltang is the best on ares and ever will be

rofl how much he pays for the cs? (asking for kost cs , dont care how much usd a baba waste in a cs).[/b]
    Kost&#39;s cs+0 = IN + IB + dual ROL + ROM (not sure)
    My cs+8 = II+7 + HB+7 + dual WE + WP + dual shell+8 (rogue pauldron) + Shard+7 (i&#39;m not stupid enough to waste a single usd for an item , i think i have made one of the best trade ever in ko&#39;s history, even if TOS told me "it is not a legit way to trade" <_<)

Banned

My cs+8 = II+7 + HB+7 + dual WE + WP + dual shell+8 (rogue pauldron) + Shard+7 (i&#39;m not stupid enough to waste a single usd for an item , i think i have made one of the best trade ever in ko&#39;s history, even if TOS told me "it is not a legit way to trade" <_<)[/b]
    grats on getin rol 2 gb&#39;s and excep iron impact from flanker from boss event

snoppskott

My cs+8 = II+7 + HB+7 + dual WE + WP + dual shell+8 (rogue pauldron) + Shard+7 (i&#39;m not stupid enough to waste a single usd for an item , i think i have made one of the best trade ever in ko&#39;s history, even if TOS told me "it is not a legit way to trade" <_<)[/b]

grats on getin rol 2 gb&#39;s and excep iron impact from flanker from boss event [/b]

Ya Gratz LDP ... too bad Ultima only dropped us bes,bus,gb ......... a.q <_<

phillyfreak

diez has more cs then you all on ares conted to getter[/b]
    Cypher has more cs than all servers combined together, in fact i think Heaven clan and their babashop dupers alone have more cs than all servers combined

Banned

Cypher has more cs than all servers combined together, in fact i think Heaven clan and their babashop dupers alone have more cs than all servers combined[/b]
    lol..i see your sig your char isnt high lvl..i say start on new server bro..