Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

ares pk gone to hell

This is a discussion on ares pk gone to hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; could care less about cooltang... i wanna know what happened to FIuppy??? imo FIuppy set the bar super high for ...
Page: 6

Manilas

could care less about cooltang...
    i wanna know what happened to FIuppy???
    imo FIuppy set the bar super high for any BP after him to try to reach.
    either i've been away from KO too long, or FIuppy is no longer around?[/b]
    I heard he went to play on Manes and then quitted.

He made a new movie on youtube from his pk on manes if you wanna see. Just search for Fluppy and youll find.

Banned

how many ppl traded with falah's dupe Chitin Shields?

c'mon dont lie now, we wont laugh at you.

phillyfreak

lol..i see your sig your char isnt high lvl..i say start on new server bro..[/b]
    zzzz i didnt come on here to be insulted. sorry i cant spend all my time lvling and have never had prem or any of that shit. ardream ftw :P

Lemon

+1 o_O

All you need is a Nordfront(ehm duffer) subside<3. And good TP saver <3 Kewlgırl :P[/b]
    Yeh, kewlgirl needs to save you from those nasty chitin shields!

Oh wait...you were just kissing ass, sorry my mistake.

Banned

zzzz i didnt come on here to be insulted. sorry i cant spend all my time lvling and have never had prem or any of that shit. ardream ftw :P[/b]
    im sorry..i dindt mean to offend you

phillyfreak

im sorry..i dindt mean to offend you [/b]
    np lol, i just hate lvling and that priest lvl 64 is basically retired, only use her to make pots, shes my pot whore (kinda like crack whore ::P)

razzy

np lol, i just hate lvling and that priest lvl 64 is basically retired, only use her to make pots, shes my pot whore (kinda like crack whore ::P)[/b]
    philly, you remmember me?

phillyfreak

philly, you remmember me?

[/b]
    how could i forget you, we had sex like 80k times... per day :P
    <3 razzy

razzy

how could i forget you, we had sex like 80k times... per day :P
    <3 razzy[/b]
    lmao

you remmembered!!!!

<3

not the pk went to hell, whole ares went to hell since some ppl appeared from nowhere with items you cant even babashop like +9 armors & weapons and whole +1/2/3 uniqe sets + lvl 75 - 80 chars, the most players gave up the CZ and went to xp or dunno what since there isnt a reason to PK when you get overruned by partys with 4CS priests and 4 lvl 75 - 80 warriors with that uber gear.
    2months ago Humans were camping OB whole day now the Orcs camping humanbase..
    and since buffers can have aoe buffs there isnt even a use to PK on scrols so our turkish friends can pk for hours and hours w/o spending hp & ac scrols on there cheatet characters.

to the offtopic abouth the best bp or whatever you guys are talkin abouth there, KO isnt rly a game where you need skill for, all you need are items witch you can get on 3different ways, the farming way, the $ way or the way 3 witch starts with D,
    if you take a lvl 2 lvl 70 warriors, one with quest armors or so and +7 weapon/armors
    the other one with a uber char of dual rocs +1 IN, IB raptor +8 shells +8 and so on, even if the bad equitet warrior got a goddlike combo he will loose.. its the same for any other class
    in fact you dont even need to combo with zrrSkill or w/e, all you need to do is press Z press R and spamm ur attack skill with hp & mp pots.
    yes few things need some "brain acting" like healing / curing & tpin ppl but if you ever played starcraft or such a game where you have to micro armys out of 20units you will notice a hard different to both games and what ppl count as best players.

ppl think they are good because they can stay alive after 2warriors attacked them from back and they didnt saw them, I need to desperate them, your not good if you would been good you would have noticed that there are 2warriors.

russia

not the pk went to hell, whole ares went to hell since some ppl appeared from nowhere with items you cant even babashop like +9 armors & weapons and whole +1/2/3 uniqe sets + lvl 75 - 80 chars, the most players gave up the CZ and went to xp or dunno what since there isnt a reason to PK when you get overruned by partys with 4CS priests and 4 lvl 75 - 80 warriors with that uber gear.
    2months ago Humans were camping OB whole day now the Orcs camping humanbase..
    and since buffers can have aoe buffs there isnt even a use to PK on scrols so our turkish friends can pk for hours and hours w/o spending hp & ac scrols on there cheatet characters.
    to the offtopic abouth the best bp or whatever you guys are talkin abouth there, KO isnt rly a game where you need skill for, all you need are items witch you can get on 3different ways, the farming way, the $ way or the way 3 witch starts with D,
    if you take a lvl 2 lvl 70 warriors, one with quest armors or so and +7 weapon/armors
    the other one with a uber char of dual rocs +1 IN, IB raptor +8 shells +8 and so on, even if the bad equitet warrior got a goddlike combo he will loose.. its the same for any other class
    in fact you dont even need to combo with zrrSkill or w/e, all you need to do is press Z press R and spamm ur attack skill with hp & mp pots.
    yes few things need some "brain acting" like healing / curing & tpin ppl but if you ever played starcraft or such a game where you have to micro armys out of 20units you will notice a hard different to both games and what ppl count as best players.

ppl think they are good because they can stay alive after 2warriors attacked them from back and they didnt saw them, I need to desperate them, your not good if you would been good you would have noticed that there are 2warriors.[/b]

ok guess his got it better said , DUPE WIPE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for the legit clans out there!

k2 will never make a dupewipe again, since they found like 500different ways to dupe witch startet with the launch of the letter system I guess like 50% of the total items we have on ares till now are duped.
    its easy to check it up with there fake security updates we get each thursday after mainteance, for turky servers are back @ like 6:00 in the morning and when I start to play mostly at midday witch is like 13:00 in turky they got alredy new KOXP and I bet a new dupe method also.

so if they would do a wipe half server would been naked = like 40% of the player will quit = -40% income for K2 = no wipe

K2 isnt intrestet in making a fair game they just want $, thats wy they disabled NCS, name change scrol is the expensivest item you can buy in PUS and trade around Ingame, so its simple to calculate if you remove something and bring it back after few months ppl will be hot to buy it to do ingame trades with it. maybe it was possible to dupe with it or w/e they told us. but it cant take 1month to fix that..

Lemon

If you have ever bought from the market then how caln you know that the item you bought is legit? And does that make you illegit? If there were a dupw wipe then half of the shit on ares would go.

koyo

btw we dropped 2gb 1 rol and ex graham+ 6 not iron impact

russia

k2 will never make a dupewipe again, since they found like 500different ways to dupe witch startet with the launch of the letter system I guess like 50% of the total items we have on ares till now are duped.
    its easy to check it up with there fake security updates we get each thursday after mainteance, for turky servers are back @ like 6:00 in the morning and when I start to play mostly at midday witch is like 13:00 in turky they got alredy new KOXP and I bet a new dupe method also.

so if they would do a wipe half server would been naked = like 40% of the player will quit = -40% income for K2 = no wipe

K2 isnt intrestet in making a fair game they just want $, thats wy they disabled NCS, name change scrol is the expensivest item you can buy in PUS and trade around Ingame, so its simple to calculate if you remove something and bring it back after few months ppl will be hot to buy it to do ingame trades with it. maybe it was possible to dupe with it or w/e they told us. but it cant take 1month to fix that..[/b]

and they say , "we want to provide fair game play" all about money , i been playing the game for about 2 years nothing has changed. im gona sitck around for a bit more maybe 77 is my goal , after that will not play much just log on and see how the same ko is doing.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast