Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

ares pk gone to hell

This is a discussion on ares pk gone to hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just quit the game. ko has too many problems. the only thing this game has which is interesting at all ...
Page: 7

aaaaauuugh

just quit the game.
    ko has too many problems.
    the only thing this game has which is interesting at all is the pvp, but the vast array of problems ko has, and the daily stress that k2 is causing gamers to feel can't be ignored.
    i could fill up this whole thread with a list of things wrong in ko, but it's pointless...

hello gamers, just quit ko and move on to another game, then you will finally discover what's it's like to log in to a game, and not feel any tension in any form.

i know many of you have got to be totally tired of the assortment of things in ko that piss you off, and ko can't be defended with the "yeah but yeah but yeah but other games have the same problems, so why should i leave" line. not all games have the kinds of problems that exist in ko, so just leave this madness behind.

razzy

just quit the game.
    ko has too many problems.
    the only thing this game has which is interesting at all is the pvp, but the vast array of problems ko has, and the daily stress that k2 is causing gamers to feel can't be ignored.
    i could fill up this whole thread with a list of things wrong in ko, but it's pointless...

hello gamers, just quit ko and move on to another game, then you will finally discover what's it's like to log in to a game, and not feel any tension in any form.

i know many of you have got to be totally tired of the assortment of things in ko that piss you off, and ko can't be defended with the "yeah but yeah but yeah but other games have the same problems, so why should i leave" line. not all games have the kinds of problems that exist in ko, so just leave this madness behind.

[/b]
    blasphemy

:lol: guys, there are still dupe wipes, i lost WE i got from the market 1 month ago, it was deleted 2 or 3 days after i got it, and i'm not the only one who got items deleted less than a week after getting them. I think there are dupe wipe every week or almost.

Problem is that GM are editing items...i have the only 100% sure not edited not duped CS+8 on ares, but there is a LOT of CS+8 who were created by GM recently, and i think it is the same for other items.

jolik

btw if you are talking about edited items i wonder what items masters_healer using, he using scorpion shield and i hit him like priest with CS+IN+IB+20spear deff or even less , so how he can have more spear def ? pauldron +10 with 45 spear def ?

funny how no one answered lemon.. owned pls

btw if you are talking about edited items i wonder what items masters_healer using, he using scorpion shield and i hit him like priest with CS+IN+IB+20spear deff or even less , so how he can have more spear def ? pauldron +10 with 45 spear def ?[/b]
    Master_healer is from DontAsk4Clan, right ? Soulslayer (their leader) has gone from level 77 to 80 in a week, all gm's friend in this clan, i think there is nothing else to say...

KO was much more fun 2 years ago

elzeus

KO was much more fun 2 years ago[/b]

LEEDS (PETER NORTH)

(SLM MF RAINE)

G0D

btw we spam 2gb 1 spam and ex spam+ 6 not iron spam[/b]
    Hmm.. That was the secret to that post I think :lol:

Lemon

funny how no one answered lemon.. owned pls[/b]
    Yes I got owned.

Nobody answered my statement.

ZeIda

so atm ares servers are unbalanced ,cz is just a big party of orc its boring. also half the orc nation has a cs and human not so much cs. only a hand full of humans left. has any body also noticed that ? btw do all perfect choice has cs? pisses me off they need a dupe wipe! <_<[/b]
    Umm....you are a human and you are complaining about to less humans and to many orcs....it makes no sense, lol.

russia

Umm....you are a human and you are complaining about to less humans and to many orcs....it makes no sense, lol.[/b]
    i dont see where u read that?

Lemon

Umm....you are a human and you are complaining about to less humans and to many orcs....it makes no sense, lol.[/b]
    I think he means good players. As in too many on orc side and too few on human.

aresgal

well we got a turkish cs now, so god know what items they ll scam from the cs, and then dupe.

I give props to priestess, she/he killed me the 1 time in a purely 1v1, although kinda uneven since she was undying and I was running on 1500 but its alright it was just a malice fight, no cure fight and she/had more HP than me w/ undying, but it was close cuz 1 sec later rogue spike killed her/him. I haven&#39;t really gotten another fight from her/him cuz she/he mainly runs after the duffs start going but I can see why though, she/he isn&#39;t a duffer and she/he runs on buffs.

Nealia is hella good, I&#39;ve beaten her/him in a few 1v1s now and they are usually hella long with both players curing, duffing, healing, CSing etc.

Originally posted by russiaboi
    cooltang, hmmm lets see usd made him dont really care about people like that , sure if he got all those itmes in game from boss drops and all like the game works would be great guy , i would look up to him but since he bought all his shit its kinda lame rolleyes.gif
    lol are u kidding me, I&#39;ve played since open beta of MYKO, then came here to open beta of USKO, I&#39;ve seen all the crap and the GM abuse in this game, why would I ever waste my money on this game. I play for fun nothing else, I don&#39;t play to be the best priest, mage, rogue, warrior cuz no matter how well u play or whatever u&#39;ll never be the best, u can think ur the best but then a GM loggs on with +10 armors and 2x 2h Weapons and smokes u, and there you go, are u better than him? 1v1s aren&#39;t really my thing because I enjoy good organized party PK much more, but I don&#39;t mind soloing, normally I try to fight more than 1 person but its all good either way, play for fun, not just to win.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast