Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

ares pk gone to hell

This is a discussion on ares pk gone to hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I give props to priestess, she/he killed me the 1 time in a purely 1v1, although kinda uneven since she ...
Page: 8

sexynoodles

I give props to priestess, she/he killed me the 1 time in a purely 1v1, although kinda uneven since she was undying and I was running on 1500 but its alright it was just a malice fight, no cure fight and she/had more HP than me w/ undying, but it was close cuz 1 sec later rogue spike killed her/him. I haven't really gotten another fight from her/him cuz she/he mainly runs after the duffs start going but I can see why though, she/he isn't a duffer and she/he runs on buffs.

Nealia is hella good, I've beaten her/him in a few 1v1s now and they are usually hella long with both players curing, duffing, healing, CSing etc.
    lol are u kidding me, I've played since open beta of MYKO, then came here to open beta of USKO, I've seen all the crap and the GM abuse in this game, why would I ever waste my money on this game. I play for fun nothing else, I don't play to be the best priest, mage, rogue, warrior cuz no matter how well u play or whatever u'll never be the best, u can think ur the best but then a GM loggs on with +10 armors and 2x 2h Weapons and smokes u, and there you go, are u better than him? 1v1s aren't really my thing because I enjoy good organized party PK much more, but I don't mind soloing, normally I try to fight more than 1 person but its all good either way, play for fun, not just to win.[/b]

oh god...i just wet myself

C to the T, always stylin' always cool.

LeonIV

recently not too long ago i went orc because i wanted change and thought more humans to kill than orcs but now being on orc side its basicly the same thing. sometimes more humans and sometimes more orcs also sometimes humans have better parties and sometimes orcs have better parties. all in all tho i go out there and pk either i get my ass pwned or i help my party to pwn many humans (since im int priest ftw ) yes cs helps alot but skills also comes in hand alot more. ok have fun and see ya in cz guys

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lmao idiot, symbiosis has 2 cs in the whole clan, and 1 of them that had one left (kimbada) the other is lotusflower, so obviously ur wrong there. and the purple dragons i do believe only have 2 aswell, they didn't get them outta nowhere either. nice work dumbass i guys "lots members" is 1 or 2 to you eh?[/b]
    and Kimbada is in PC now :wub:

pk has sucked ever since RoFD becuz everything is centered around the bowl and bases, they need to add some better exp spots (mostly melee since EW is the only exp in cz anymore) like maybe paramuns, tb/tc, falcons/cw instead of the ravens, DS (or maybe a new mob thats not quite as tough as them) in replace of the golems/giant golems

better exp spots would spread cz out abit more

no lemon well said u owned them no one answered

Lemon

no lemon well said u owned them no one answered[/b]
    Oh lol, well I owned myself just then :P

SilverKid

Lmao , you talking to me? becuse you said it after i post and you didnt quote so , if yea , would you like to show me how you speaking Hebrew?

Just tell me this line in Hebrew ( dont try to lie and ask other players becuse ill ask you more questions in PM and i want fast answer ^^ )
    Just say that ( i give you not that hard line ) : I hate to go school everyday in 8am , Try it

Good Luck cya more 1 week or so :S[/b]
    i can tell it :P

I hate to go school everyday in 8am , Try it

hebrew : ani sone lalehet le bet sefer be 8 baboker

אני שונא ללכת לבית ספר ב-8 בבוקר

easy :P

alvoryx

i say all baba turks nt to human and all english speaking ppl to karus ^^

that would be so interessting ^^

ArminVanBuuren

i say all baba turks nt to human and all english speaking ppl to karus ^^

that would be so interessting ^^[/b]
    I would never go Karus...NEVER!!! ...ever...ever...ever (chorus in the wind) >_<

¬¬

Now, back on topic...ofc, CZ is kinda unbalanced now...but imho I think it has been kinda unbalaced since KE came out...ofc RoFD got it even worst...the reason? lvl cap&#39;s...since not everyone has enough lvl to pk against babashopped ppl with lvl 80 nowadays, some might been lvling, some others might have quit the game or some others, like me, created Ardream characters just to avoid the fact not everyone is 24/7 in front of the PC just because of a game...specially not this one, not anymore...agreeing with cooltang, I&#39;ve been in USKO from the beginning of Ares and things have changed a lot...I would say is not that fun anymore, so if you don&#39;t see ppl at CZ, is because they might be doing something else (Lineage II FTW :P ) and just login from time to time.

to sir_locksley...I just noticed you are using F9DeviL...now I know why I got a pm from you during last war ...bout the exp in CZ...exp sucks!!! >_< Ardream pk FTW :lol:

kibal

I would never go Karus...NEVER!!! ...ever...ever...ever (chorus in the wind) >_<

¬¬

Now, back on topic...ofc, CZ is kinda unbalanced now...but imho I think it has been kinda unbalaced since KE came out...ofc RoFD got it even worst...the reason? lvl cap&#39;s...since not everyone has enough lvl to pk against babashopped ppl with lvl 80 nowadays, some might been lvling, some others might have quit the game or some others, like me, created Ardream characters just to avoid the fact not everyone is 24/7 in front of the PC just because of a game...specially not this one, not anymore...agreeing with cooltang, I&#39;ve been in USKO from the beginning of Ares and things have changed a lot...I would say is not that fun anymore, so if you don&#39;t see ppl at CZ, is because they might be doing something else (Lineage II FTW :P ) and just login from time to time.

to sir_locksley...I just noticed you are using F9DeviL...now I know why I got a pm from you during last war ...bout the exp in CZ...exp sucks!!! >_< Ardream pk FTW :lol:[/b]
    Thouhgt that lvling in lineage was hard too at least in official servers.

I heard he went to play on Manes and then quitted.

He made a new movie on youtube from his pk on manes if you wanna see. Just search for Fluppy and youll find.[/b]
    yea i quit because classes started and i started to work so no way ... actually i work at the legislature of my country, and what i can say most of use had a good time on ko, the best thing that i did on ko....mmmm

Myko - Cypher : learned a lot from clan Playboyz and from Narishima.
    Ares : solo DM, beat Zero(the skilled sin), killed full party&#39;s and made a lot of online friends.
    Diez : i made more friends from Peru here and tried mage again like myko.
    Manes : Tank a Talos on lvl 64 with crappy gear(http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....3100&hl=fluppy), tank tk, isiloon, Felankor with 1x 1920 as paper, soloed SQ, beated a lvl 80 warrior without debuffs and ofc with debuffs.

i still remember seby the rogue when we were on SacreD..... i miss that clan ;(

kibal

yea i quit because classes started and i started to work so no way ... actually i work at the legislature of my country, and what i can say most of use had a good time on ko, the best thing that i did on ko....mmmm

Myko - Cypher : learned a lot from clan Playboyz and from Narishima.
    Ares : solo DM, beat Zero(the skilled sin), killed full party&#39;s and made a lot of online friends.
    Diez : i made more friends from Peru here and tried mage again like myko.
    Manes : Tank a Talos on lvl 64 with crappy gear(http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....3100&hl=fluppy), tank tk, isiloon, Felankor with 1x 1920 as paper, soloed SQ, beated a lvl 80 warrior without debuffs and ofc with debuffs.
    i still remember seby the rogue when we were on SacreD..... i miss that clan ;([/b]

Wow lvl 80 war w/o debuffs what about heals did u use them? , every war lvl 80 in ares do on me like (750-900) and i hit on them like 430-500 on me screen ,what dmg he was doing on u and what dmg u did on him?

its all about combo and pot time , using reverse skill in time and more shit

p.D. kibal me quieres?

oh por dios...... la homosexualidad de la gente se me ha pegado

Validating

I give props to priestess, she/he killed me the 1 time in a purely 1v1, although kinda uneven since she was undying and I was running on 1500 but its alright it was just a malice fight, no cure fight and she/had more HP than me w/ undying, but it was close cuz 1 sec later rogue spike killed her/him. I haven&#39;t really gotten another fight from her/him cuz she/he mainly runs after the duffs start going but I can see why though, she/he isn&#39;t a duffer and she/he runs on buffs.

Nealia is hella good, I&#39;ve beaten her/him in a few 1v1s now and they are usually hella long with both players curing, duffing, healing, CSing etc.
    lol are u kidding me, I&#39;ve played since open beta of MYKO, then came here to open beta of USKO, I&#39;ve seen all the crap and the GM abuse in this game, why would I ever waste my money on this game. I play for fun nothing else, I don&#39;t play to be the best priest, mage, rogue, warrior cuz no matter how well u play or whatever u&#39;ll never be the best, u can think ur the best but then a GM loggs on with +10 armors and 2x 2h Weapons and smokes u, and there you go, are u better than him? 1v1s aren&#39;t really my thing because I enjoy good organized party PK much more, but I don&#39;t mind soloing, normally I try to fight more than 1 person but its all good either way, play for fun, not just to win.[/b]
    ??? Have no idea what ur talkin about, i remember only 1 fight with u and it was in Lunar war, its because we play 2 ppl for that account ... Ive got SS of that fight and just sended u in pm here ... I wont post it here cause it seems noobish to me ... Good day

-RW-

p.D. kibal me quieres?

oh por dios...... la homosexualidad de la gente se me ha pegado[/b]

Flupppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my sexy bp was good times when we raced from 68-70 :P... <3 How u been...
    i rememb ur sexy talos stunt xD but beating a sin not much :P easy to do that <3 Maricon!

kibal

p.D. kibal me quieres?

oh por dios...... la homosexualidad de la gente se me ha pegado[/b]

pot time? ,hp pot has cool down so while u eat 1 pot a war can u hit ,how many times ? at least 2 this is 750+750=1500 and i m not adding the r dmg .
    Answer me about dmgs so perhaps ill undersand now how u did it xd.And what u mean with reverse skill? .

p.d: of course i luv u but i am curious of knowing how u did it ,since it seems imposible at least if u fight with a lvl 80 of ares .

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast