Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Ares is protesting TERRORISM

This is a discussion on Ares is protesting TERRORISM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To begin with, i want to introduce myself to ko4life family. I am a Turkish citizen, and Turkish knight online ...
Page: 1

HeLLorY

To begin with, i want to introduce myself to ko4life family. I am a Turkish citizen, and Turkish knight online player. We, as a gross percent of Turkish players decided to protest TERRORISM in Turkey, and also all over the world. In last 10 days, more than 40 Turkish soldiers killed by fuking PKK TERRORIST. In Turkey, most of the citizens protested this fuking un-humanity behavior of PKK. And today, we, the Turkish players of knightonline at ares server decided to protest this fuking PKK TERRORISM in Turkey and all kinds of TERRORISM all over the world. We are not only protesting terrorism in Turkey, also we are protesting september 11th terrorisim, terrorism in iraq, sudan, afganhistan vs.

We decided to walk along the colony zone all human and orc characters together with no attacking to other nation just for 5 minutes.
    We are planning to protest terrorism by walking orcs and humans together in ronark land. Mrtglr and AWENGERS will lead us and we will have 2x human and orc parties against to the people trying to sabotage us.
    Most of the Turkish clans in top 100 will join this protest and, we are waiting for non-turkish players support. Please, join us, or dont try to attack our citizens while walking in cz humans and orcs together. Otherwise, we will have to defend our players.

The exact time will be announced in royal chat and it will be nearly on 20:00 gmt +1 .

Don't forget, terrorism may harm also your nations. Please Support US!

Thanks for reading.

nice gester to bad i dont play ares

no offence, but how will an online game protest stop terrorism, if real life protests/wars involving millions of people have been unable to do the same. The hearts in the right place, but the reality is the act will do very little... not to mention, i bet people attack those that try

HeLLorY

no offence, but how will an online game protest stop terrorism, if real life protests/wars involving millions of people have been unable to do the same. The hearts in the right place, but the reality is the act will do very little... not to mention, i bet people attack those that try[/b]
    we will built 2x defend parties to protect the players from the attackers. we know that some of the players will attack us for just 50 nps. But, we will make this protest. We know that knightonline is an online game, and just a GAME! but, most of the players live! in this game, and we are trying to show people all around the world that "we are protesting ALL KINDS OF TERRORISM". i hope, all other non-turkish players support us. i want all of you to support us, please.

as an additional information, this is the relater forum topic from the most popular turkish knightonline forum website.

http://www.knightonline.net/ares-13/...ri-135100.html

p.s : i dont know if giving another forums link is forbidden or not. if it is so, please edit my post.

falcon1984

silly idea ...

i think this idea is stupid, if u go protest against a war or terrorism u should do that on the streets so your goverment or wutever takes actualy notice from it.
    like a while ago u had a protest against to much koxp in this game and thats actualy better then this, cuz it involves the game itself. knightonline or k2 cant do anything against these terrosism attacks so its useless to protest for it.

HotAsIce

for 50 NP's? Meteor fall and nova can be a great thing :P

lol....

Stuff like this happens everywhere all over the world, and now that it happens to turkey, we should all protest?

no thnx.

Kranitnova

+1 to chemical

why u feel so special.... there is unacceptable stuff happening everywhere in the world. But ofc when some turks get hit the whole nation is exploading. But sure go ahead if u think it makes a diffrence.

MyBitch

I get the point and personaly i think everybody is against teorism, if not then they are assholes.
    Tho this is a game and will not aflict the real world enogh to do anything.

I dont see anything wrong whit a protest like this ( a real 1 on the streets is better ).
    what gets me is that now its happening to ur own country then u react, when it happend to USA or any other country for that matter, u didnt care enogh to do a "protest".

but yea in the end we should all protest against teorism but we should do it in ways it have a posiblility to work and act on in even tho its not ur own country cuz u can be next.

tamachan

yeah i dont understand why u wanna protest in a game... whos gonna help you in game?? They are all just Kids and Adults... not United State Armies and Units...
    Remember other terrorist attacks? More than 1 thousand people died... yet they move on the next day...
    u say 40 turkish Soldiers died from PKK Terrorist... why cant they defend? arent soldiers trained to defend their nation and kill terrorists? :mellow:

SillyHo

Yeah i feel ya but first off isnt it a soldiers duty to fight? whats the difference between an ambush and terrorism if its against soldiers anyways? I will say sorry for your loss and I feel that you are hurt by all this.

Reality is a bitch though and standing united in cz for 5 minutes wont amount to much of anything for your cause. If I happen to be on I will honor your wishes of non aggression but I am sorry I wont be participating.

dorpwn

what about terrorism in israel ? stupid idea anyway, how can that stop our wars arround the world?

SmoQ

u have real life,or u just live in KO? :blink:

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think its a nice gesture.

Sure people only care about thier own. Just read forums of Humans blaming Orcs and Orcs blaming Humans to see how dumb and self absorbed we can be. PKK may next bomb a Turkish Cyber Cafe with kids playing KOL. Terrorists are a cancer. Communitys clearly have thier own political causes set back by them. But just like violent non political gangs the community can't just get rid of them because they kill anyone who stands against them. Maybe all you can do is state the obvious and say they are always wrong.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast