Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Ares is protesting TERRORISM

This is a discussion on Ares is protesting TERRORISM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kind of whacky idea tho ,1st of all i dont think any terrorist play mmorpgs ^^ then this idea wont ...
Page: 3

kind of whacky idea tho ,1st of all i dont think any terrorist play mmorpgs ^^ then this idea wont last 30 sec news in real life in 1 mile area ,
    2nd of all if u do this in cworded day in cz 80% ppl dont read the forum , u said u gonna walk all the way around in cz all u gonna get is mage party hiding behind tree or something pwning u all to dust > u got to walk back again and again > all i can think of is its giving way free nps at large scale ^^
    3rd if u really wanna protest it do it on street etc in real life if it help , govt. wont really care about what every1 think anyways .
    ko is full of no life or ppl do job come home rest little play ke and sleep . ppl who live in ko u said i.e ppl who play ko 10 - 15 hr a day etc i dont think they really care wtf happening in world i dont think they go out of there room much at all anyway .
    make a video and upload it to youtube and post link here i wanna see did u guyes get pwned and how it look tons of player walking together in cz ^^[/b]
    but they play fps

cs ftw

dorpwn

Wrong, only because this just happened in Turkey you turks care about it, why didnt you people come up with this a long time ago?
    You only care about terrorism now, due to what's been going on the past few weeks, before that all you people did was make fun of other countries, i.e: USA.
    Too bad you don't play on olympia, cause i'd run all over your party [/b]
    +1
    exacly what im thinking
    vandy, ur a fucking moron but it has been proven too many times so i guess u know it already
    the reason i included israel is because other turks in ko support the terrorists around here so take ur finger and shove it deeply into ur ass

DM:X

just get a 72+ mage party and go bomb the protest, im sure u will get like +50k nps during the protest

I have read just first post... but you guys should go to streets and protest yourself... there is no point of protesting via pixels lol

we all know the turks who do nova town all day long and press ok when expd are true terrorist at heart wanna protest terrorism protest NOVA

TaDaaa

Screw you turk, where the hell was your country during 9-11!!! I remember many reports of celebrations in Turkey at what happened to us. Once you get up into the thousands killed in one attack you can talk about understand real terrorism!

I hope we pull our troops from the whole area over there and you just all kill each other! It seems to be what you do best over there.

Screw you turk, where the hell was your country during 9-11!!! I remember many reports of celebrations in Turkey at what happened to us. Once you get up into the thousands killed in one attack you can talk about understand real terrorism!

I hope we pull our troops from the whole area over there and you just all kill each other! It seems to be what you do best over there.[/b]
    and screw u to

without turkey the usa would have moore trouble getting there because maybe u dont know 70% off all the equipment and stuff goes trough turkey

and dont act dumb turkey is fighting terroris way before 9-11 so were where u guys then?
    just after 9-11 usa started to react and see the danger of terrorism

-e-
    maybe its better to close this topic because its just getting into moore flames

and dont act dumb turkey is fighting terroris way before 9-11 so were where u guys then?
    just after 9-11 usa started to react and see the danger of terrorism[/b]
    yes because before 9-11 the usa just took all terrorism bent over with a pink cowboy hat

TaDaaa

and screw u to

without turkey the usa would have moore trouble getting there because maybe u dont know 70% off all the equipment and stuff goes trough turkey

just after 9-11 usa started to react and see the danger of terrorism[/b]

Proof on the 70%?

Yeah, your right we never reacted in isreal/palastine terrorism at all right???? Lost count of how many times we tried to get those two to sit down and talk like humans. Bosnia also, never went there right? USS cole, that didnt happen either??? Dafur??? Nigeria???? Key component of IRA talks?? When hussien took a country by force????

TwistTheKnife

You lose 40 people to an act of terrorism and its a tragedy? What happened when we lost 3,000 people due to radical Muslims?

Proof on the 70%?

Yeah, your right we never reacted in isreal/palastine terrorism at all right???? Lost count of how many times we tried to get those two to sit down and talk like humans. Bosnia also, never went there right? USS cole, that didnt happen either??? Dafur??? Nigeria???? Key component of IRA talks?? When hussien took a country by force????[/b]
    hmmm maybe u tryed to help with isreal but all other wars werent because off terrorism
    there wasnt any alqaida in bosnia it was a war time same for dafur and all

dont come that all wars where about terrorism just afghanistan was about it

TaDaaa

hmmm maybe u tryed to help with isreal but all other wars werent because off terrorism
    there wasnt any alqaida in bosnia it was a war time same for dafur and all

dont come that all wars where about terrorism just afghanistan was about it[/b]
    How was mass genocide in bosnia not terroism? Just because it was the leader of the coutry initiating it does not mean it is now terror.

Dafur- So ok you are the average dafur adult, every night you have to goto sleep and think "will this be the night the other faction will come into my house rape my wife and daughter, kill me and the rest of my whole village?" Please explain to me how that does not fit your terroism definition.

And if you want to get technical, terrorist consider themselfs at war with all that oppose them. So i guess in your mind no terrorism is actuall terrorsim if there is a war.

p.s. I noticed you did not link any of that proof on the 70%??? Its ok, we understand

How was mass genocide in bosnia not terroism? Just because it was the leader of the coutry initiating it does not mean it is now terror.

Dafur- So ok you are the average dafur adult, every night you have to goto sleep and think "will this be the night the other faction will come into my house rape my wife and daughter, kill me and the rest of my whole village?" Please explain to me how that does not fit your terroism definition.
    p.s. I noticed you did not link any of that proof on the 70%??? Its ok, we understand[/b]
    he's just trying to defend his first retarded statement with even more retarded shit

still looking i readed it somewhere for a link
    sorry i dont got a photographic memory
    and @ work so i cannot be online straight all the time

as for the other part
    bosnia there was a genocide by serbia <--- its a country not a group of extremist

terrorism is done by a group big ore smal but a group off ppl see the difference same as for dafur

yes its wrong but imo its not terrorism it is warcrimes real small diference but still its different

TaDaaa

You lose 40 people to an act of terrorism and its a tragedy? What happened when we lost 3,000 people due to radical Muslims?[/b]

Also dont forget these guys were soldiers, not people going to there office in the morning. At all levels of milatary there is that risk, its just part of it. You dont go into the milatary thinking its going to be the safest job you will ever have.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast