Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Ares is protesting TERRORISM

This is a discussion on Ares is protesting TERRORISM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; who cares? like some ppl said already, why they have to be special, millions of ppl dies everyday and noone ...
Page: 4

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

who cares? like some ppl said already, why they have to be special, millions of ppl dies everyday and noone does anything

i think aswell this protest is really stupid

btw.. i can imagine now the stupid turk king sending messages like "they were heroes" -_- bah...

tolgahan

Proof on the 70%?[/b]
    lol.it is true. .Sure u dont hear it in ur TV news.But everytime america deny's to help TR against PKK ,Turkish tv news talk about how america needs turkey about iraq,afghanistan also iran soon .turkiye and america are members of NATO so when america needs INCIRLIK/IZMIR military airport ,TR lets america use it and most of the needs goes to iraq from turkiye.u can ask bush about it.
    and about protest.sorry but it is a stupid idea. How can this protest help stoping terrorism?

TaDaaa

he's just trying to defend his first retarded statement with even more retarded shit[/b]
    good mature rebuttal.

As for Lev0's comments, at least now we are having a good discussion. So would acts of terrorism by alquaida on US troops not be considered terrorism now? Yes it is a very fine line, and I think both of us see it on either side.

it's true. US has been/used the bases in Turkey very often.

But that doesnt change anything about this topic/situation.

Like i've said and more people have said: This stuff has been going on for a very long time and now that turks died/got murdered we all have to protest against terrorism..

If this didn't happen to the turks, would your people still come up with this? no. You people wouldnt care about it cause it wouldnt involve turks.

good mature rebuttal.
    As for Lev0's comments, at least now we are having a good discussion. So would acts of terrorism by alquaida on US troops not be considered terrorism now? Yes it is a very fine line, and I think both of us see it on either side.[/b]
    its a good discussion would rather do it on vent then typing its nothing personal

but like i sad before there is a small diference between warcrimes and terrorism

serbia doing a genocide on bosnia is 2 countrys at war ethnicly wrong offcourse and the outcome isnt different then terrorism but its called different

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

One day you organise demonstration againts terrorism and on the next day you place Nazi symbol on your cape...

Grow up ...[/b]
    +1

and this just shows how stupid the ko playing turks are. get a reallife and go on the streets. protest ingame is just retarted.

tolgahan

it's true. US has been/used the bases in Turkey very often.

But that doesnt change anything about this topic/situation.

Like i've said and more people have said: This stuff has been going on for a very long time and now that turks died/got murdered we all have to protest against terrorism..
    If this didn't happen to the turks, would your people still come up with this? no. You people wouldnt care about it cause it wouldnt involve turks.[/b]
    yes it doesnt change anything.TaDaaa couldnt believe it.thats all
    i am all agree with you. stupid idea. but all the Tr cares even an only one soldier dies.cares so much coz it is cause of PKK. thats why, now ,topic owner wants to protest it. yea useless . i am sure u all wish to do something works.

close the topic. it has already finished its point.

DM:X

any1 wanna lend me his 70+ mage on ares during that time? i will get u free nps

To TaDaaa, yes Turkey is a major ally to the United States in that area of the world. They do infact provide us access to their military bases, allow us to fly our fighters and bombers and transport planes over their country, and use their ports to move our troops and equipment into Iraq. I don't have the exact figure, but Turkey is the main alleyway for our stuff into Iraq.

To Lev0, the U.S. was fighting against terrorism way before 9/11, it just didn't get near the news coverage before as it does now. Yes America didn't put as much effort, money, and lives into it as we do now and it wasn't the major priority, but we did actually fight terrorism back then. It's similar to WWII in the fact that during WWII our people and government didn't want to get to involved in the war until Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. Much like with terrorism, we didn't want to get too involved in that fight either (yes I know it's selfish and stupid), but until 9/11 terrorism didn't really affect US soil much at all, and what did was almost all domestic terrorism.

To the topic creator, it's a nice gesture of what you guys have organized. Everybody knows that it's not gonna change anything in real life, but that's not the point is it? It's a symbolic gesture of UNITY among your people and your disgust of what's happened. If I played on ares I wouldn't attack you out of respect since I know what you are doing.

The fact that the Turkish population of KO is doing this is very similar to what the US did after 9/11. They are pissed about what happened and are showing Unity among themselves, just like after 9/11 the US was pissed and came together. Hell you were lucky if you could find an American flag at a store because everybody had gone out to buy them, and were flying them off of everything possible....houses, cars, buildings, trees...it was a beautiful site in my eyes. But since time has passed, most of that has gone away and life has gone back to normal more or less, and the war on terror has become a normal event in our lives now, not new to everybody and fresh on their minds like it was after 9/11.

EndOfStory

Selfish act,those soldier r payed to die for their country,like any other soldiers....so yeah,its a tragedy when someone die,but things like this are happening all around the world..u choosed to make this protest,its youre right and if it makes u all sleep better just do it..if ill be online i wont attck any of the protestans,but personally i think its a silly ideea and,again,a typical selfish act from turkish comunity!
    I can respect ure choice,as i said,but i wont be part of it...everyday,all around the world INNOCENT ppls are dying(not soldiers) and nowbecause those soand if one of us decide to do the same gesture,wanna bet like 99% of turkish players will try to attack?
    I didnt saw any of the turkish players protesting against koxp(hmm,lets say like 1-2% of them did,and thats because im in a good mood today)wich would be more realistic considering its about the game we all play togheter,or at least we try!
    And about USA using turkey airports...well,its part of the deal,remember?Im romanian,and yeah,we let USA to use our infrastructure for theire needs,but thats the part of the deal...u let me use ure airport,i put big bucks in youre roads,raillroads,etc boost youre economy,etc...im not a big fan of politics,but Turkey won also alot by letting them use theire airports,etc..like everyone did!So its not a matter to brag about :blink:
    Anyway...as i said...i can respect youre choice,God rest their souls and help theire families...but im out h34r:

Greets

HeLLorY

okey, i dont have enough time to read all of the comments that you wrote unfortunately, cuz im studying at university and i have an exam just 1 more hour later. So, i just came to computer labs to check if i achieved to take support of any human thinking boddies. But, i saw that so many people are not with me. Okey, it is not problem. If you support, or you dont support, all of the ares players will see that we will protest the terrorism in ronark land tonight, with our 4x guard parties against the fuking nova town bomber mages.

And, i just want to say 1 thing to some1 that i could not remember his nickname now that claimed that, turks protests because, their citizens died. NO... NO ..... NO....

FROM ANCIENT TIMES TO TODAY, OUR NATION ALWAYS TRIED TO HELP ALL OF THE OTHER NATIONS, AND NEVER GENOCIDE. NEVER BE IN A TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.

we are against ALL KINDS OF TERRORISM... NOT ONLY FUKING B.ASTARD PKK, BUT ALSO OTHER KINDS.

TwistTheKnife

Also dont forget these guys were soldiers, not people going to there office in the morning. At all levels of milatary there is that risk, its just part of it. You dont go into the milatary thinking its going to be the safest job you will ever have.[/b]
    You're right. Terrible enough that any human should die to the hands of a fellow human. However, bottom line is, these were soldiers, doing there job and fighting for there country. This cannot possibly compared to 9/11; A brutual and vicious act of terrorism that killed innocent women and children.

Ignore Me Senior Member

If you walked round Moradon you'd been seen by more people. Better place to organise it.

Peacefull protest in a PK zone <--- come on see the problem.

EndOfStory

okey, i dont have enough time to read all of the comments that you wrote unfortunately, cuz im studying at university and i have an exam just 1 more hour later. So, i just came to computer labs to check if i achieved to take support of any human thinking boddies. But, i saw that so many people are not with me. Okey, it is not problem. If you support, or you dont support, all of the ares players will see that we will protest the terrorism in ronark land tonight, with our 4x guard parties against the fuking nova town bomber mages.

And, i just want to say 1 thing to some1 that i could not remember his nickname now that claimed that, turks protests because, their citizens died. NO... NO ..... NO....

FROM ANCIENT TIMES TO TODAY, OUR NATION ALWAYS TRIED TO HELP ALL OF THE OTHER NATIONS, AND NEVER GENOCIDE. NEVER BE IN A TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.

we are against ALL KINDS OF TERRORISM... NOT ONLY FUKING B.ASTARD PKK, BUT ALSO OTHER KINDS.[/b]
    Rofl at that...see,thats the reason im not part of this...tell this to my ex ex grandfather that was put in chains and carried to istanbul to be sclave..read carefully..im romanian...Otoman Empire,all the xxx Pasa guys that wanted to conquer Europe claiming they take theire own teritory back?Ring any bells?
    Its ok,i dont have anything about you and youre nation,its youre atitude that gives me headheache so im off...again,God rest theire souls.Shits happen!Period!

Greets

PS.good luck at the exam lol!

You really think its gonne help with terrorisem ? for me AWENGERS is also terrorist in USKO , look at F3ylong and FIWESTAR both got banned , when they unban after 1 day they had +9 armors and +9 raptor , you dupe , you cheat , you say sie to people who tell you he dont speak turkish , and you want me to support you ? this is game , how its can help you against terror?
    Well if it was issuse in USKO yea it could help , but what do you want from k2 to do?
    ( that was about USKO , turks cheating , turks cursing , turks ruin the game , and you want from us to support you? )

About real life , there is much more diffrent between life to a dumbass game , in game you die and back in life you dead and cant back , there is no more chance , now if you really wanna stop terrorisem , the true , you cant , nobody cant , there will be allways killing and suicide killers in my country , there will be allways murders , there will be allways accident in street ( even car accident = terror , sometimes the driver drunk and thats what happend ) , you just cant stop it , but to come and post this bullshit in public forum , its really was a stupid idea , ill not support Mrtglr when i tell him , " hi when gonne be xp event " he ignore , then i ask again and again till he say shut up go away , thats annoying me and thats why i hate some of turks people , well , ill not support that and ill try to kill some of your party , even if i cant ill do it , cuz im sure you wont support me if i was do it.
    I dont wanna give you more info about Israel history , i sure you know , and yea thats it , you cant stop terror , there are some bored people who have only kills in thier brain , and they will keep kill till you kill him or catch him , its not like KOXP in usko ( i know somebody aleardy said it ) when you can become a Troll in moradon to show k2 thats ( koxp ) annoying , and then they will start do thier job about it.
    Its life , you cant change it , terror will be allways , its just like allways , muslim see jew , they will fight , but to be honest if jew will see muslim , nothing not gonne happen becuse jew&#39;s not looking to kill , we attack when somebody else attack us , you think we dont try to live in peace with arabs? you think if will be peace they will stop kills? pff...
    Sorry for bad English , hopefully you understood , if not , not my problem.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast