Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Ares is protesting TERRORISM

This is a discussion on Ares is protesting TERRORISM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imo its the most useless thing ive ever seen. how you think PKK ppl will react? "omfg! they make a ...
Page: 6

Banned

imo its the most useless thing ive ever seen.

how you think PKK ppl will react?
    "omfg! they make a protest in ko,lets stop our terroristic activities and send them flowers"

e//its a game , keep it a game and dont bring ur rl into it, you take ko way to serious!

Smoker

this is kinda good i think
    BUT
    Turkish ppl take this waaaay to seriously and if they do it in game then they probably gonna do it IRL
    cuz i've been observing some things lately and a lot of Turkish population (those who play KO ) actually do what they see in ko (watched some freaky ass things on youtube, mostly turks impersonating sins,warriors,priests on their streets which is FUKING WEIRD)
    back on topic
    nice way of thinking
    dont do it in game
    join a non government organization for these kinda stuff

whocares21

good cause gogo do it
    if i was playing ares(i wouln't go cuz i'm lazy) but i'd support it
    anyways good look, dont' listen to what people say, take a vid with gamecam and post it on youtube

What a fantastic idea not ! . Do you think people will notice
    I dont . Do the government of turkey really care about a shitty online role playing game
    Go chain yourselfs to the State buildings make a real stand not some half arsed cyber stand
    Make billboards let your country REALLY KNOW how you feel
    JEDI > all religion < my opinion
    Also as felix said games are for escapism from real life issues
    And to be honest with both you and myself i would rather forget about the harm terrorism causes to fellow humans
    and keep gaming free from real life issues . Im english btw . Have seen what terrorism can do in both this country and ireland
    /end rant

Man i could lol so hard if all turks gathered up for a march in cz then they all get "Disconnect from server" the an ingame announcement after "K2&#39;d slm"

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

Do you think people will notice
    I dont . Do the government of turkey really care about a shitty online role playing game[/b]
    turkish president is my clan leader h34r:
    whole government pla on ares :mellow:

Aba

rofl I&#39;m sure when the relevent political figures log they will take note of this incredible display of protest...

:lol:

you people kill me

zaffers

But not your own kind. I was sympathetic with you until you told me a baldfaced lie. Your "nation" has persecuted people in ancient times and even now.

*After you conquered a nation, you would rip children from their families in a ritual translated into english as "the gathering of children" and force them to serve in wars.
    *You would force the conquered people to abandon their customs to become more like you. This includes them not being able to speak the language of their people.
    *Whenever your people would enter conquered nation&#39;s villages, they would run to the nearest cliff and jump off just so as not to be touched by them.
    *The Nazis are as innocent to the Halocaust as Turkey is to the Armenian Genocide

You act pious now, but if you want to bring your HISTORY in to current events, don&#39;t just pick and choose the strong points. Your country is and always has been far from perfect in terms of moral and humanitarian values towards other people. The Kurds as a people are living the same way as how the Jews lived (See Jewish and Kurdish Diaspora).

Here&#39;s a suggestion, have your nation stop persecuting a [conquered] people if they want to be considered innocent to these attacks. You had it coming, you lay claim to most of their land, along with a large number of conquered nations. When the Native Americans begin to do Terrorist attacks on the US, you can say the same thing to me.[/b]

i think your greek roots did the talking this time :lol:
    +1 , excellent reply

muppet007

I Think its good but not for this game cause...
    Im from holland and we have our memorial day on 4th of may but i will never start something up like this....
    Or like the americans are they starting something like this up when they started the war in iraq?
    I dont think so.....
    It&#39;s good idea but not for this game.....

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

JEDI > all religion < my opinion

and keep gaming free from real life issues

/end rant[/b]
    rofl... agree

RiseAgainst_

I would walk/help defend with u guys cuz i love the turkish ppl (16+) but i play manes sorry..

zaffers

Jedi Knights for life

Well it&#39;s 20:30 now and still no sign of anything, even the king xD

PaPaSmurF

I dont know how this will make a diffrence in real life. It&#39;s not like after a hard-days-bombing, terrorists say....damn i think i will play Knight Online.... Turkeys are completely ignorant. O well, ignorant is bliss. Its bliss for me to watch something so ignorant lol. I&#39;ll be pking later, if you guys are &#39;marching&#39;...o well xD
    h34r: h34r:

BoShkE

lol U know that yugoslavians are muslims most of them nd not just Turks Cmon islam is the 2nd biggest religion in the world nd the most fast growing :/ I believe in islam with all my heart -_-

the question is how about you christians Did really jesus got punished for all of us so we all going to heaven?
    Thats kinda not Logic :/ U gotta read a very short translated parts of Qu&#39;ran nd ull crap in ur pants it aint no fun .[/b]
    You are fuking idiot... Most of Yugoslavians are Muslims? Shut the fuk up, and visit a libary. First of all Yugoslavia doesnt exist anymore as a country. When it did only MOST of ppl in BOSNIA were/are muslims, Bosnia was a part of Yugoslavia before war if you didnt even knew that...
    Btw why you always need to make it an competion of religion&#39;s? Does it say in Kuran that Allah said islam is better?Or anything close to that?

And dont let me start about the topic,im not in the mood to put my energy into it, i will just qoute Psy cause he couldnt said it better:

READ IT !

But not your own kind. I was sympathetic with you until you told me a baldfaced lie. Your "nation" has persecuted people in ancient times and even now.

*After you conquered a nation, you would rip children from their families in a ritual translated into english as "the gathering of children" and force them to serve in wars.
    *You would force the conquered people to abandon their customs to become more like you. This includes them not being able to speak the language of their people.
    *Whenever your people would enter conquered nation&#39;s villages, they would run to the nearest cliff and jump off just so as not to be touched by them.
    *The Nazis are as innocent to the Halocaust as Turkey is to the Armenian Genocide

You act pious now, but if you want to bring your HISTORY in to current events, don&#39;t just pick and choose the strong points. Your country is and always has been far from perfect in terms of moral and humanitarian values towards other people. The Kurds as a people are living the same way as how the Jews lived (See Jewish and Kurdish Diaspora).

Here&#39;s a suggestion, have your nation stop persecuting a [conquered] people if they want to be considered innocent to these attacks. You had it coming, you lay claim to most of their land, along with a large number of conquered nations. When the Native Americans begin to do Terrorist attacks on the US, you can say the same thing to me.[/b]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast