Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ares : RetributiveJustice vs Friends

This is a discussion on Ares : RetributiveJustice vs Friends within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SlmShady i usually leave clans that go afk in a clan xp party...shows they r lazy and ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by SlmShady
    i usually leave clans that go afk in a clan xp party...shows they r lazy and prolyl wont ever amount to much.
    Should see Tez then... :/
    But ya, he takes "shifts" hel leech a apos party for 5 hours, namosse or someone esle wil go afk whnr tex is back for 5 hours, longest party was like 50 hours. :lol:

Manilas

Default Retrubutive Justice

It's sad you had a problem with Retrubutive Justice, because they were our allies a few months ago and we never had any problems with them being afk.

Well, maybe once when we were going to do cape quest again (you must remember when all clans were loosing there capes, thats then) and they went afk to do dinner and our leader tped us into the knight arena and a band of orcs was there and they got killed and lost half their money.

Aphile

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    i usually leave clans that go afk in a clan xp party...shows they r lazy and prolyl wont ever amount to much.
    Should see Tez then... :/
    But ya, he takes "shifts" hel leech a apos party for 5 hours, namosse or someone esle wil go afk whnr tex is back for 5 hours, longest party was like 50 hours. :lol:[/b]
    its okay when you're doing it with long time clan members. for example i used to ALWAYS run apos partys. and i built of a lot of good friends that trusted eachother and wed always party together. and so id be like. dinner, brb. can i leech? and everyone agrees and if it works like that its okay. but when random people do it it doesnt work.

Banned

lol... That np tracker thingy cant find my chars =/

Well ty for the help thou =)

IRockUSuck

Go make a clan or ur friend should make a clan :rollseyes:

Dont take every people with 50k np just take ur friends even if they are 30 lvl friends are always friends

Banned

Thats what i did at orc side :P

Actually it wasnt bad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12