Ares Rising Force

This is a discussion on Ares Rising Force within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, im making this topic to let the things clear, if you dont care dont read it, i do it ...
Page: 1

Default Ares Rising Force

hello, im making this topic to let the things clear, if you dont care dont read it, i do it for the people that are interested and want to know
    3 months ago i sold my account zenna3(mage) to a guy called antony, who was in rising force, trade was for 100$, he paid me 50 instantly and he said 50 next week, well 1 2 weeks passed, i didnt hear nothing from him, 3rd week he came and say he had some problem and will pay me next week, i said ok no problem, 3 months later, still nothing from him, and i pmed Drugoka who was actually with that account, we talked and he paid what left instead of the guy who really owed, i wanna say thanks first of all, and second, that rf is a great clan, i had good time there but due to stuff i left, and now im orc, but when ive been there they are a good family and they know how to take care of each other in cases, well here is an example, and to leave it clear, i never said nothing bad about rf, just about antony, u know it for sure.
    i want to say you goodluck and keep growing up

TayeuleEsti

thx man. gl u too !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    hello, im making this topic to let the things clear, if you dont care dont read it, i do it for the people that are interested and want to know
    3 months ago i sold my account zenna3(mage) to a guy called antony, who was in rising force, trade was for 100$, he paid me 50 instantly and he said 50 next week, well 1 2 weeks passed, i didnt hear nothing from him, 3rd week he came and say he had some problem and will pay me next week, i said ok no problem, 3 months later, still nothing from him, and i pmed Drugoka who was actually with that account, we talked and he paid what left instead of the guy who really owed, i wanna say thanks first of all, and second, that rf is a great clan, i had good time there but due to stuff i left, and now im orc, but when ive been there they are a good family and they know how to take care of each other in cases, well here is an example, and to leave it clear, i never said nothing bad about rf, just about antony, u know it for sure.
    i want to say you goodluck and keep growing up

lol, except Nukka sells shit in his topic for people,
    and won't admit it. Even though i caught him in it 3 times now,
    Sorry for flame.
    Go ahead.

agreed they are a gg clan

thanks dar <3

im glad things got cleared up. gl on orc side :P

Np bro gl orc side

betun1981

Indeed they are a GG clan.