Ares Ronak - Ardream Cheaters

This is a discussion on Ares Ronak - Ardream Cheaters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, yesterday I was at Ronark after like a month and found bug abusers, koxpers, glitchers, etc etc...I was hoping ...
Page: 1

ArminVanBuuren

Default Ares Ronak - Ardream Cheaters

Well, yesterday I was at Ronark after like a month and found bug abusers, koxpers, glitchers, etc etc...I was hoping so, but not so many c'mon!!! I made a topic at Cheater's section, but no one has answered so...I'm posting in here (is also related to KO so is not so off topic :P )

I wonder if some of you guys could post more names or pics from Ares' Cheaters, not to get them banned but to recognize them (if we want them banned, we are all dreaming <_< ).

NP transfer: as you can see, xLoquitax is killing the same guy several times at the same coords. If that is not NP transfer I don't know what the heck is then.

Here you can see either a koxper and a bug abuser...I was running while being killed and minor healing the hell out of me...Freestyle2004 killed me with arrow shower hacks while chasing me for half ronark lands...there was also another koxper (couldn't get the pic though...but was my bitch yesterday :lol: ) and his name was WhoNeedDebuffer.

You can also see the name of GezGinTR on chat window...he's human, and was a dead body bug abusing on karus' base (notice coords never change).

Well, I'll post Ardream and DLW pics later...I wonder if you guys could help me just to identify them all, because when posting something related to koxp at official forums, I got banned again because of telling the world how much K2 sux at running a game <_<

PS: (To xLoquitax) Tienes la concha de decirme koxper solo xq puedo matar al warder y tu no y tienes q ganar tus nps con NP transfer?

isnt that cz ronark ...?

it's not np transfer, it's a dead character outside orc base shooting 5 arrows

Devontje

Originally posted by Flippy
    isnt that cz ronark ...?
    Ares Ronark - Ardream cheaters
    That's the topic name so both

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by RoHKaN
    it's not np transfer, it's a dead character outside orc base shooting 5 arrows
    That's the case of GezGinTR, and I saw him lying there dead at the entrance of karus base...but xLoquitax was always killing the same guy aka DaGuerCiT0 (read the first picture chat window).

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Devontje+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devontje)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    isnt that cz ronark ...?
    Ares Ronark - Ardream cheaters
    That's the topic name so both [/b]
    Yeah, those pics are from Ronark...I'll be posting Ardream's and DLW ones in a while.

UnReaL

h43r:

Jediay

your name is frightenly simalar to a kosper from kurus

Some other kospers

V3n3s -----> H symbol this month 400k nps from koxp in 1 month
    Spik3 ---> dunno nps from koxp but has S symbol

No_Swift ----> S symbol human
    :aziz:

all i can think of atm :S

Vishnu

TheRogueisTURKEY got an H, on humanside

ArminVanBuuren

OK...I found the Ardream's pics.

ILikeMyArrowShower (and if you tell me that could be just an Archer doing a simple arrow shower to me, then see the 2nd pic)

Ofluersin_61 - Dark Lunar War

H4S4N11 - Ardream

I'll try to get more images during today's DLW. pls, try to get some more names and give them all.

PS: sorry the delay, but ImageShack sux <_<

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Jediay
    your name is frightenly simalar to a kosper from kurus
    If you are referring to mine, I just realized there was a karus sin named ArminVanBuren when my brother during a war told me "you just killed us all" and I though I had been hacked :P Mine is the real one (Van BUUren is the correct spelling :lol: ) and I created this rogue almost a year ago.

PS: the cheater you talk about PMed me during the DLW when my name showed by killing the Warders :huh:

it would be quicker to list the people not cheating.

K2 are thick scum, all the GMs are scum, and all muslims are scum. Paddy you're a thick cunt, die of aids.

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    it would be quicker to list the people not cheating. *

K2 are thick scum, all the GMs are scum, and all muslims are scum. Paddy you're a thick cunt, die of aids.
    I know, but I don't need to know the name of legit ones, I need to know the names of the scum just to avoid them or take some more care when fighting against them. h43r: