Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ares's King Announced How to Make BUG

This is a discussion on Ares's King Announced How to Make BUG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl lol, lvl 59 with cs :P...
Page: 3

Banned

rofl lol, lvl 59 with cs :P

rofl lol, lvl 59 with cs :P[/b]
    So? first he probably have high lvl as main char and that his dcz char , second CS in dcz its not metter , its noob shield there , i killed INT priest with malice and CS +7 so easy with BP , so its not help like in CZ .

Banned

So? first he probably have high lvl as main char and that his dcz char , second CS in dcz its not metter , its noob shield there , i killed INT priest with malice and CS +7 so easy with BP , so its not help like in CZ .[/b]
    Ok you're so leet.
    So please.. dont learn to me, i know problably he can have high lvl and use this cs in dcz char
    Just was jooking, i was use my cs +4 on dcz acc too

When I first read it I thought you meant some type of XP bug, but if he is making XP Events in the first place you should be happy.

And if he is bugging them for extended time you should be even more happy :huh:

Banned

i dont get it.
    if the king put tax on servers 2 and 3 he's accused as a bug abuser? and why cant he make xp events on servers 2 and 3?
    i cant really understand that issue.

making exp event on 2 and 3 is considered a bug? well, LOL![/b]
    the king will bug the xp events so they will be there until a server restart
    So? first he probably have high lvl as main char and that his dcz char , second CS in dcz its not metter , its noob shield there , i killed INT priest with malice and CS +7 so easy with BP , so its not help like in CZ .[/b]
    i think he quit.. he had a mage in "thelast" clan and also his clannies had +9 raptors and hes bitchin about a king buggin the xp event :lol:
    why do you think flatline was saying still need more money in the treasury on a2 and a3 for xp events ? lol so he could bugg ofcourse.. 30% buggged xp event falcons > EW

HotAsIce

Oh no, first it was koxp in CZ, wall hackers, speed glitchers, and now a king thats helping people level, what will we do?!?!?!?!?!

Ok you're so leet.
    So please.. dont learn to me, i know problably he can have high lvl and use this cs in dcz char
    Just was jooking, i was use my cs +4 on dcz acc too [/b]
    I didnt want to be rude , so i sorry then :P

mikefessel Sep 10 2007, 01:08 PM
    Hmm I don't see a problem with this at all, being the entire community will be receiving the same XP benefits, therefore it is fair. It's not like its a 1000% xp bug which would undermine the servor.

People dislike bugging for xp because it gives a few people a rediculously unfair advantage. That is not the case here. For a little while everyone on Ares can come on and get a bit excited about xping for once. Sounds like a good move by the king to me.

While wanting to adhere to the rules of the game is something I can understand (as they keep the game from falling into anarchy), if you think about it the spirit of the TOS is not being undermined here in anyway so really shouldn't even be an issue.[/b]
    so its ok if exp event %2000, cause everyone can benefit.
    Its all conected to formulas, mobs ac/hp/exp.
    You breaking the line when you bugging it.
    Its not about whole people can benefit.
    Whats the mean of everyone can be level 80 faster?

Its fair raptor selling on NPC's, cause everyone can buy it huh?
    It wont fun/meaningful if everyone having raptor.

In fact you see the real side, people's idea wont change whatever we say.[/b]
    No you goober, did you even read my post? I said that it is NOT LIKE A 1000% BUG WHICH WOULD UNDERMINE THE SERVER. It is a bit of a boost to make things interesting for a change. Everyone benefits in a small way, so how can you say it is harmful? Why are you even complaining?

A Raptor being sold in NPC for what? 1000 coins? That would again undermine the servor.

Awful job at attempting to counter my point. Gosh you are thick.

Richie

WOW!!!
    u guys are really lucky atleast u have a king thats bugging for everyones advantage
    on cypher we have an np transfering, Cock sucking imbreded king that doesnt know shit about this game

ps. sorry bout that last rant...that was the last king of humans in cypher >_< fak knows who the new one is

SillyHo

jayatu already said the "bug" was OK on ares. Go find another reason to cry and moan about violations of TOS. Just remember the next time you attack from a safezone or have a mage TP you from prison you will be going to HELL!

HotAsIce

Shit silly, me and you are going to hell in a handbasket

sonsivri

It is a bit of a boost to make things interesting for a change.[/b]
    %30 isnt "a bit of a boost".
    Dupe is interesting also

Nick

well normally im complaining about turkish kings aswell.

but cmon , give this king a chance, he TRIES te speak english as good as possible. dont blame him because it isnt 100% perfect.

and imo hes pretty much active as king , being in war , even bifrost warnings (when it starts and so on)
    and also launching exp events.

oh and btw , a king who didnt bug a exp event is kinda stupid nowadays..

Flame him all you want , but this king is very good.
    Always on in wars , bifrost etc.. and always hosting events.

So I don&#39;t know why you are complaining he is trying to make XP events for players.[/b]
    ya +1, a king who do that and if he even wanna get ppl to buy so they can get 24/7 xp on a2, hell i would go g2 and buy shit all day if it was girakon

Banned

%30 isnt "a bit of a boost".
    Dupe is interesting also[/b]
    Your a retard. Simple as that. Dupeing doesn&#39;t help the entire server, it ruins the market and only benefits those that are duping. This guy is trying to buy an xp event so it is there for DAYS instead of 1 hour and your bitching about that? Your trying to compare something that HELPS everyone that goes to xp, to things that only benefit the single user or users that are doing it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast