Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; flippin did you forget you babashop yourself? I think you have. And please not for one second even think you're ...
Page: 11

G0D

flippin did you forget you babashop yourself? I think you have. And please not for one second even think you're anywhere even CLOSE to "decent". You are full out brutal at this game.[/b]
    I didn't hear him say he was? You just keep your cool beep.

Banned

flippin Posted Today, 10:55 AM
    u never know what ur talking about do you? stfu vandy u flame ppl more than me and camazotz and i atleast make sure i know what i'm flaming when i do, u on the other hand flame for no reason and have no idea wtf ur talking about[/b]
    men..it was a joke
    take it easy men do not flame me

BeePBeePiMaJeeP Posted Today, 10:55 AM
    flippin did you forget you babashop yourself? I think you have. And please not for one second even think you're anywhere even CLOSE to "decent". You are full out brutal at this game.[/b]
    +1

and to the pics..why say +30int? does it matter ? does he have like uber uniqes?

Banned

i bought 2 items about 10months ago now. have i done any of that since? no i haven't and i won't either. i wasn't in symbiosis before then, and i didn't have any items that i had baba'd since then. so, don't say "symbiosis has babashoppers in it" cuz we don't. the items i have now are from the anvil and from bosses that have dropped them, all legit. so if ur gonna bring up the past of a dumb decision i made, have at it beep, it's the only thing you have to try to make urself look good, u pathetic little twat.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Try a vs with my leader clan : kost4ever . Press ok after ^_^[/b]
    He's ok. He full dex? I did an unbuffed 1 vs 1 with him and he had 3500+ base hp.

Roy is gg he would win most 1 vs 1, but he never leaves arena =D

dpierre6

flippin i never did isiloon* with geno, i did almost no bosses with geno, all we did was pk and merchant/trade while i was in clan
    That was of course before janus31 and p33d33ni scammed me

and this same kost4ever? (rampage was there too)

ViSeH

i bought 2 items about 10months ago now. have i done any of that since? no i haven't and i won't either. i wasn't in symbiosis before then, and i didn't have any items that i had baba'd since then. so, don't say "symbiosis has babashoppers in it" cuz we don't. the items i have now are from the anvil and from bosses that have dropped them, all legit. so if ur gonna bring up the past of a dumb decision i made, have at it beep, it's the only thing you have to try to make urself look good, u pathetic little twat.[/b]
    Don't flame.

it's funny that in every single post anyone makes you are like "ZOMG YOU BABASHOPPER!" ... yet you babashop, is what i'm getting at. And G0D why are you all over my nuts in letters ingame, but here you act differently? you're both pathetic.

G0D

it's funny that in every single post anyone makes you are like "ZOMG YOU BABASHOPPER!" ... yet you babashop, is what i'm getting at. And G0D why are you all over my nuts in letters ingame, but here you act differently? you're both pathetic.[/b]
    lol Bro I saw those letters actually and it's not me who is playing at those times, it's actually a friend called Core if you like I can give you his msn.

isnt this heywoodjablomy? wtf?

[/b]
    OMG..
    all +5's armors+10 NO WAY A SIN EVEN WITH +3'S WILL GET SUCH A DEF.

dpierre6

isnt this heywoodjablomy? wtf?

[/b]
    bugged/photoshopped? or real o.o
    + HE stole my old skillbar :angry:

Banned Senior Member

Thats one sexy sin.... but 1300 ac base?

G0D

Thats one sexy sin.... but 1300 ac base?[/b]
    It's not real bro, just bugged at war.

Banned

beep, i haven't labelled any1 as a cheater babashopper that isn't already labelled that. ppl like you serve no use to this game because all u care about is urself, u never once have been in a clan that helps each person just like the one above or below you in a clan list. that's why clan's were made in the game, and alliances. To help each other get the items without the use of USD or any other means of getting items.

dpierre6

beep, i haven't labelled any1 as a cheater babashopper that isn't already labelled that. ppl like you serve no use to this game because all u care about is urself, u never once have been in a clan that helps each person just like the one above or below you in a clan list. that's why clan's were made in the game, and alliances. To help each other get the items without the use of USD or any other means of getting items.[/b]
    hmmm when did i cheat? how? where? poppycock i say

Banned

hmmm when did i cheat? how? where? poppycock i say[/b]
    u were in a clan that did. hence i said join a cheating clan, never said you yourself cheated.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast