Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's not real bro, just bugged at war.[/b] still.... the bonus stats.... O_o...
Page: 12

Banned Senior Member

It's not real bro, just bugged at war.[/b]
    still.... the bonus stats.... O_o

G0D

hmmm when did i cheat? how? where? poppycock i say[/b]
    I laughed so hard after reading that, I think a bit of pee came out :lol:

dpierre6

u were in a clan that did. hence i said join a cheating clan, never said you yourself cheated.[/b]
    lol saying im in a cheating clan implies im also a cheater...
    and while i was in that clan there wasn't any cheating luring or bugging(that i know of at least)

dpierre6

I laughed so hard after reading that, I think a bit of pee came out :lol:[/b]
    go pk or something >_> dp stealer!!

Banned

lol saying im in a cheating clan implies im also a cheater...
    and while i was in that clan there wasn't any cheating luring or bugging(that i know of at least)[/b]
    well let's use ur logic and beepbeep's then, he claims i'm a babashopper even now, does that mean ALL of symbiosis babashops? no it doesn't. it was something done in the past. like ur old clan, they bugged isiloon, got numerous chitin shields and other uniques which were sold and traded so they could get geared and get geared well.

G0D

go pk or something >_> dp stealer!! [/b]
    omg sie!

Core is getting me in trouble here as you can see with Beep trying to think I like his nuts hmmm nuts :lol:

lol Bro I saw those letters actually and it's not me who is playing at those times, it's actually a friend called Core if you like I can give you his msn.[/b]
    no thanks .

flippin, anyone who is better then you, better gear then you, or in a better clan then you, babashops to you. Yet YOU babashop, what you say means completely nothing to me. And all I care about is myself? I don't even care about the game anymore, which is why I rarely play it and i'm currently selling everything. You don't know me, don't pretend like you do. And the clan business is just a joke, you speak so highly of symbiosis, did you forget I was in it? I could name many more... but I really don't care what you think about me =\.

edit: flippin can you quote me where I said all symbiosis babashops? I said YOU did.

And G0D don't worry about it, I didn't know 2 people play that account :P. Was just confused but I understand now =]

Magicality

still.... the bonus stats.... O_o[/b]
    It's a bug a few months ago after you enter a war, it's like you are wearing all your items twice. After you use any skill that uses mana it reverts back to normal, so no way to abuse it..just fun for a screenshot.

Banned

u were in it for 2 days, and left because it didn't suit what YOU wanted, u didn't get uniques the 2 days you were in, cry me a river. and once again i babashoppED, past tense big guy, was a nice long time ago from now, and once again i'll ask you the question that you avoid, have i baba'd since then? pls tell me if i have, and if i have, i'll quit this game right now just for you. and not everyone that beats me in 1v1 is babashopped. i've lost to plenty of legit ppl, i don't claim to be the best and i don't want to be, to much publicity of ppl that claim to be the best, i don't want that. and if u were just half the asshole u are now, u would understand what ur saying and realize that ur just an idiot.

G0D

And G0D don't worry about it, I didn't know 2 people play that account :P. Was just confused but I understand now =][/b]
    It's cool. Your still gay though :lol:

dpierre6

DPierre: Go join another cheating clan with LamChop and them, bug isiloon pls.[/b]
    so what did you mean when you wrote this?
    U were trying to say i bug isiloon with them...
    We did one isiloon while i was orc (8man party and couldn't kill it at like 20%)
    This has nothing to do with my logic or symboisis. It's about you trying to wrongfully implicate me as a cheater/association with cheating :P
    Besides the entire time i was trying to get the rest of my uniques and dual shards+8... if it was like that i would had shells/shards/+1s long before

i'm actually not an asshole, you're just a mongoloid. And the reason I left was because r2d is a way better group of people then symbiosis will ever be. And we did isiloon a few times, we got some rocs and we's or something, why would I care about that? I also don't really care that you've babashopp"ED" , when you post in every topic about people or clans and say "haha omg lol babshoppers newbs all babashoppers" and you have done it yourself.... just shows truely how moronic you really are.

Banned

@dp Then don't worry about it, i was just stating that they were a cheating clan -.- not that u were a cheater urself.

ill end this..
    THERE ISNT A DECENT ROGUE IN ARES LEFT, ONLY KSER'S SO STFU