Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Srry pal but I have never barely lost to cam thrust me that wasnt me playing then. Prolly steve aka ...
Page: 20

flamthrow

Srry pal but I have never barely lost to cam thrust me that wasnt me playing then. Prolly steve aka lotusflower who was alot on my acc back then. Anywayz seeing as how you thrashtalked on me how often did u get ur ass handed over to me while playing on YOUR account?

4que

this topic is going on for days.

000000 changed the entire way people viewed rogues, and made them popular by showing the damage they can inflict if put into the right hands, so he will be well know through out the coarse of the game, or until somebody replaces him.

Him and F9 are a part of KO history, like it or not.

t-bag

NYchris 70lvl (Uber Gear) since all was 60+
    0000000 70lvl (Uber Gear) since all was 60+

HitMachine GG too? (Sarcasm)

Its same as now give me 70 & let me in Adream (It will be harder couse now all have in,ib,rols...)

If you gonna talk about oldschoolers remember Bobert, Junamo, Darkness, Legasy...

Kailean

If you gonna talk about oldschoolers remember Bobert, Junamo, Darkness, Legasy...[/b]
    ye, ur right, remember darkness, the dupermusun. u gotta be joking, one big lol to him -_-
    bobert's pk style was appea" from nowhere kill 1 or 2 persons and town or run away, he didnt really fought vs many enemys
    junamo and legasy were decent, they werent bad, but the didnt own cz

t-bag

bobert's pk style was appea" from nowhere kill 1 or 2 persons and town or run away, he didnt really fought vs many enemys[/b]
    So why is there skills like stealth & light feet? If you wanna fight with many enemys choose a warrior, join party there is priest...

Why did NYchris or 0000000 fought with many enemys becouse they had 70lvl, Iron Neck, Iron Belt, Rols, etc. Since there was almost all 60+ with chitins +7, MDs +7 & +9Dex Jewe.
    OldSchool = KO/KE
    KO/KE = Remember Paper Mages/BPs & items ppl had...?
    FD = all 70+(Abso/Mach), Many Players now have UBER GEAR, mages with completes hits harder than papers @ KO/KE.

Kailean

eh, nvm lol.

Banned

G0D Posted Yesterday, 09:13 PM
    Hercules never had it while SmallButTheEffective was there, then Hadin moved over and pk'd a bit and got Dragon a.q[/b]
    this is what i know..when smallbuteffective came orc he took dragon from mozart..after some pking mozart took it back...so i guess hercules got it..ever since then smallbuteffective has been orc...when POTK went human hadin took dragon from hercules..but smallbuteffective has been orc ever since POTK was made orc side...but if your talking baout in the past few weeks then i guess your right because i have not logged..

G0D

I saw SmallButTheEffective less than about 10days ago and he had Dragon and it was before Hadin went human.
    This is my question, how much NP does Hadin have? It has to be 4m+...

Banned

G0D Posted Today, 11:27 AM
    I saw SmallButTheEffective less than about 10days ago and he had Dragon and it was before Hadin went human.
    This is my question, how much NP does Hadin have? It has to be 4m+...[/b]
    why do you think everyone has 4+m np's....smallbuteffective dosnt have 4m and if he took dragon from hadin then means hadin dosnt have 4m either..think bro

G0D

pff you retard... I never said Small had 4m+ nps, he has about 3.5m. I'm asking about Hadin...

Vandy you are a spamming retard and you need to actually read what your replying to.

Banned

G0D Posted Today, 11:37 AM
    pff you retard... I never said Small had 4m+ nps, he has about 3.5m. I'm asking about Hadin...

Vandy you are a spamming retard and you need to actually read what your replying to.[/b]
    WTF???
    you spam more then me bitch look at your average post per day
    and i am sorry if i said you was the one saying about the np's..it was ruthvik and both yall sigs look the same

G0D

WTF???
    you spam more then me bitch look at your average post per day
    and i am sorry if i said you was the one saying about the np's..it was ruthvik and both yall sigs look the same[/b]
    G0D

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 224

If I was a spammer would I have this many Post even though I joined the same day Ko4life was made?

Banned

i dont care if you edited your post
    you obveously dont read i said average number of post per a day

Banned Senior Member

Wow... I didn't think users could still post at 100% warning... guess the automatic temp ban doesnt lower it O_o

As for the average posts/day, Vandy you have 3 and G0D has 2

Banned

phantomlink Posted Today, 11:57 AM
    Wow... I didn't think users could still post at 100% warning... guess the automatic temp ban doesnt lower it O_o

As for the average posts/day, Vandy you have 3 and G0D has 2[/b]
    because of the last 2 ares post of course if you havent noticed? :S
    but befor the ares post it was 1. something