Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Srry pal but I have never barely lost to cam thrust me that wasnt me playing then. Prolly steve aka ...
Page: 21

Srry pal but I have never barely lost to cam thrust me that wasnt me playing then. Prolly steve aka lotusflower who was alot on my acc back then. Anywayz seeing as how you thrashtalked on me how often did u get ur ass handed over to me while playing on YOUR account?[/b]

On my account? You stopped playing the game before I started my own account. Back then I only played Cam. So sorry bro but dreaming it doesn't make it real. You have not once killed me 1v1 oke baba? I stopped playing this game before you came back again, but don't worry I'll finish school now in a couple of weeks and we will see whos ass will be hurting.

flamthrow

will do after uni exams then

G0D

Wow... I didn't think users could still post at 100% warning... guess the automatic temp ban doesnt lower it O_o

As for the average posts/day, Vandy you have 3 and G0D has 2[/b]

Anyway back to the subject.
    I want someone to find me a recent SS of Hadin's stats if it's possible and Smalls recent np stats.

susGe

long thread is long. For me when i still played the sins that were good imo besides chris and zero were: Kayah, Syntaxis, and Futility. I honestly dont remember any orc sins that i considered good, because i really cant remember any that i considered legit. Kayah and Syntaxis both had great healing and combo skills, and Futility impressed me in several 1 v 1s i saw him dominate against "great" orc sins. I really didnt expect that from him. As far as pking now goes i wouldnt know since i havent pkd in months.

Implant

Thorn20 ftw!

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

wat server does 0x7 play
    isnt it ares?

Banned

Samuel12 Posted Today, 01:37 PM
    wat server does 0x7 play
    isnt it ares?[/b]
    never herd of them unless you talkin about 707 or what ever that koxper name is (rogue)
    was dcz then moved to cz when cz hack was out lol

Since they had a mage topic and im bored.... Who do you think was expectionally good,legit,most babashopped,etc?
    With the expection of Bobert,SS,NYchris,0000000,BhuddasDream
    And please do explain why[/b]
    expection? what the hell is that?

MillionVoices

YEH! SHOWED YOU BIZNATCH! *please insert sarchasm as appropriate*

NP's has to mean something...if you can't PK then you don't make NPs...[/b]
    Ok example for you

Kunt X,000,000 NP VS Ko4life 50 NP

Ko4life beats KUNT 10 -0

Who is better Player? Ko4life or KUNT.

exception* :lol:

Sagato

ps zero was the best one even if he has bad personnality real atl was good too poli my old buddy chris but he left real iluga is great sin and real infi was really good

sexynoodles

isnt this heywoodjablomy? wtf?

[/b]
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ready2Die/inde...p?showtopic=136
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ready2Die/inde...p?showtopic=135

that was a bug during one of the wars, i had double bonus on all the items that were on my att. if you watch the video closely, the bug was gone right after my magic shield was used, i guess its a bug where gets easily cancelled by just changing the basic stats with regular game skills.

at that time i had all +0s and a personal dagger for some extra bonus.

sexynoodles

I dont think that was real sean[/b]
    i think that was snipe. he was crying to me about you, and saying he couldnt get your hp down LOL.

ok here is my list of people worth mentioning, there arent that many old timers because when they were around i was only lvl62~63.

ANY good team player
    dp tough even with average gear
    beepbeep above average, good team player
    jason(venom) he was actually a pretty good comboer if you fought him at his prime. other people on his account werent good.

really rusty right now, havent played this game in a while. cant think of too many GGs, my apologies if you think you qualify for having your name up there but it isnt. a lot of ares sins use 2 minors, i dont have anything against it, however i dont encourage it either.

Lemon

Ok example for you

Kunt X,000,000 NP VS Ko4life 50 NP

Ko4life beats KUNT 10 -0

Who is better Player? Ko4life or KUNT.[/b]
    Ok, but that assumes that the only class of skill is in 1v1. What about party PK? Np's do count for something, they count for experience. Experience is invaluable :P

Ickeras

IckearseTheGod -leader of raven ...he isnt the best..or the top 20 ..but he is my fav cause he is a great person and not that bad of a sin[/b]
    :huh: UUMMmmm,,Ty. but im a better bowmen then anything. I just started to be a sin in Jan. Hope to git better.