Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was looking up my old ko vid's and i came across G70 vs _SomethingSmells_ he's a great pker and ...
Page: 22

i was looking up my old ko vid's and i came across G70 vs _SomethingSmells_ he's a great pker and a good guy to pk with.
    Add _SomethingSmells_ to the best of Ares sins hell he should be in the hall of Fame I miss him anyone know about his whereabouts? if u do please tell.

kibal

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ready2Die/inde...p?showtopic=136
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Ready2Die/inde...p?showtopic=135

that was a bug during one of the wars, i had double bonus on all the items that were on my att. if you watch the video closely, the bug was gone right after my magic shield was used, i guess its a bug where gets easily cancelled by just changing the basic stats with regular game skills.

at that time i had all +0s and a personal dagger for some extra bonus.[/b]

wow sexy rogue

sexynoodles

wow sexy rogue [/b]
    <3 ^^ :lol:

sexynoodles

i was looking up my old ko vid&#39;s and i came across G70 vs _SomethingSmells_ he&#39;s a great pker and a good guy to pk with.
    Add _SomethingSmells_ to the best of Ares sins hell he should be in the hall of Fame I miss him anyone know about his whereabouts? if u do please tell.[/b]
    havent seen him on msn in a while, last time i talked to him he said he was dealing with some rl stuff.

havent seen him on msn in a while, last time i talked to him he said he was dealing with some rl stuff.[/b]
    k thank you sexynoodles for the update ^+^

Robokill

i was looking up my old ko vid&#39;s and i came across G70 vs _SomethingSmells_ he&#39;s a great pker and a good guy to pk with.
    Add _SomethingSmells_ to the best of Ares sins hell he should be in the hall of Fame I miss him anyone know about his whereabouts? if u do please tell.[/b]
    I have both his msn&#39;s, and he is pretty much on all day.

It&#39;s a bug a few months ago after you enter a war, it&#39;s like you are wearing all your items twice. After you use any skill that uses mana it reverts back to normal, so no way to abuse it..just fun for a screenshot.[/b]

I remember that fun times

he&#39;s really fucked up now... (somethingsmells) ... definately not who he was back when he played, he went through a little hormonal stage or something....

Robokill

he&#39;s really fucked up now... (somethingsmells) ... definately not who he was back when he played, he went through a little hormonal stage or something....[/b]
    there was 2 who played the character, Kaz (trident) and Ryan (somethingsmells).

Sustain

Guys nobody cares about Ares.
    We own man we own. Hiz own all ur rogues.

G0D

Guys nobody cares about Ares.
    We own man we own. Hiz own all ur rogues.[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHA I PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING READING THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

flamthrow

Troubli(something) is always on msn I miss the times where we were xping in cz and getting ksed by turks. Bam troubli comes buffless and kills all my ksers :P

He&#39;s a goodgun i miss 1 v 1ing him in arena he always taught me something new everyday ^_^

troublito used to play a lot on SS. Pked with him, Karina aka MagicChick aka Devotion and Cam a few times. The np were racking up . But he had quite a shady past and ppl were complaining about his +2/3 items. Never seen any proof of him having them though.

ooooh ^_^ tell him to come back and 1 v 1 me