Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah, that's because he's smart. A stupid turk would rebirth it in a second ....
Page: 3

yeah, that's because he's smart. A stupid turk would rebirth it in a second .

Banned

i think we all know that Kennie is on of the most annoying and idiotic sins out there... and one of the biggest np donators :P[/b]
    really? how many times have i seen you running away from average warriors. thank god you went back to archer because you're a disgrace to sins.

wideload620

nice bow there dammit thats gota pay a gm 4 about a week

Banned

Ruthvik2.0 Today, 05:51 PM
    umm ok if u dont think smallbuteffective is a duper/babashopper/np transferer now that he has 5m np+ .... [/b]
    he dosnt have 5m+ np's get it straight little kid

mcdreamyy Posted Today, 06:08 PM
    DTN is still banned I believe, so no way he got it from him. I do know GROBS sold his though Just no idea to who.[/b]
    WRONG
    if i am correct GROBS never had IB +10 while he still OWNED the char..but when he sold it he still had ACESS to it and not sure how the bow ended up on char but it wasnt GROBS
    GROBS sold his char witch was sold a few months ago again

and your right ruthvik it wasnt reversed

the_stiffmeister

just b/c the subtopic name says so...

SPAM from diez xD

and 0000000 was the best sin ever....just off of stories i've heard...and what i've read on these forums..and cuz he wrote the guide...so if hes not THE BEST, hes the most famous...

wideload620

Well i can go 2 all server ask 20+ ppl and ask do they know of 0000000 or F9 and i will bet i will get a resounded yes

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think both 000000 and NYchris both had alot of respect for fast fingers from Ares.

I remember there was some shadey goings on with Bobert when his lvl's appeared out of nowhere.

The problem is that your going to have different number 1's depending on the period that you played KO , for me the chars I looked up to where 000000 and NY chris as they were the top NP holders on each nation in Ares.

patorox

just b/c the subtopic name says so...

SPAM from diez xD

and 0000000 was the best sin ever....just off of stories i've heard...and what i've read on these forums..and cuz he wrote the guide...so if hes not THE BEST, hes the most famous...[/b]
    wtf wut about me?? :angry:

he dosnt have 5m+ np's get it straight little kid
    WRONG
    if i am correct GROBS never had IB +10 while he still OWNED the char..but when he sold it he still had ACESS to it and not sure how the bow ended up on char but it wasnt GROBS
    GROBS sold his char witch was sold a few months ago again

and your right ruthvik it wasnt reversed[/b]
    WRONG.
    GROBS had his ib+10 for the longest time,he always used it, and yes it was HIS.

kibal

I heard about this bow long time ago ,before he start sell his account.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Well legit takes out 90% of the good sins.

Best 100% legit sin was probably Futility.

To community standards of being legit I can only think of zero...

I have no respect for any sin that jingled, fastfingaz was a big abuser of that.

There's many good sins, but a few sins out leveled and outgeared everyone by far back in KO and KE and those are the ones that stand out the most and will be most known. Most of those players are extremely shady.

Banned

mcdreamyy Posted Today, 07:14 PM
    WRONG.
    GROBS had his ib+10 for the longest time,he always used it, and yes it was HIS.[/b]
    im not sure when GROBS sold his shit but as far as i know he never had it while char was HIS
    i think alot of people think GROBS was GROBS char for so long..GROBS correct me if i am wrong but did you get the bow when char was yours or was it put on the char after you sold it?

there's too many posts for me to go looking through but he's said multiple times it was his bow and yes he really had it. And the bow was sold before his account was sold, so it never "made its way back" to his account.

Banned

yes it did you noob
    why you think he was archer when he made that clan human side?

you are a mongoloid, period. You clearly don't read and just talk out your ass when you know nothing, refrain from posting please.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast