Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BeePBeePiMaJeeP Posted Today, 08:57 PM you are a mongoloid, period. You clearly don't read and just talk out your ass ...
Page: 4

Banned

BeePBeePiMaJeeP Posted Today, 08:57 PM
    you are a mongoloid, period. You clearly don't read and just talk out your ass when you know nothing, refrain from posting please.[/b]
    dont flame me please

Kailean

"Muahaha finally something diez cant spam in" <- lol
    zero was the best, now its hard to say -_-

GlassJaw

lol

The nigga and zero was pretty close

others dont really mean shit

Banned

nigga?

ZeIda

Well legit takes out 90% of the good sins.

Best 100% legit sin was probably Futility.

To community standards of being legit I can only think of zero...

I have no respect for any sin that jingled, fastfingaz was a big abuser of that.

There&#39;s many good sins, but a few sins out leveled and outgeared everyone by far back in KO and KE and those are the ones that stand out the most and will be most known. Most of those players are extremely shady.[/b]
    Futility was a joke, he was a joke as an archer, and even more of a joke as a sin.

Banned Senior Member

Latyz :P is the best xD

Banned

best of the noobs

Banned Senior Member

WTF u fight for niggas
    I sold my char to one guy for 800USD naked , we did trade where i could just take money and keep char , it was risky for him ... cuz i could use WU only , so he sent me money first then i gave him char after i picked it up in the bank.
    So few days latter he offered me to play his char cus he was sure that he can trust me everything , it had shells +8 + i added some of my items while i was selling them + some nice uniques.
    After 1 week he was adding items on char , and like that IB +10 came ... I dont know where it is and who using it now, cus it wasnt mine.
    I just used char like 2 months , pked on it and when Logos came up i just said him to change pass and sell it ... like he did cus he didnt had time to play.

Lemon

Futility was a joke, he was a joke as an archer, and even more of a joke as a sin.[/b]
    Was Shazaam any good do you think because I have video evidence of him getting his ass handed to him. Futile was a better sin thatn anybody gives him credit for. I have yet to see him lose in a 1v1 and when he was going up against the most pimped people it was quite amazin that his health didn&#39;t move.

I actually think that if futile and 0000000 were still playing then a 1v1 would be very interesting. Futile may even have won. That is specualtion but after seeing what I have seen I know he could beat 99% of the server in a 1v1.

Anyway who are you to comment? You haven&#39;t seen shit so what valid comments can you possibly make? R2D is a fucking joke "how many NP&#39;s you got?" "1mil" "ok, you&#39;re in." "I&#39;m also a hacker." "Yeh? and?" Fucking bullshit.

Lemon

THE GAME IS SHIT JUST QUIT
    and i played rogue and didnt baba shop

ZeIda

Was Shazaam any good do you think because I have video evidence of him getting his ass handed to him. Futile was a better sin thatn anybody gives him credit for. I have yet to see him lose in a 1v1 and when he was going up against the most pimped people it was quite amazin that his health didn&#39;t move.

I actually think that if futile and 0000000 were still playing then a 1v1 would be very interesting. Futile may even have won. That is specualtion but after seeing what I have seen I know he could beat 99% of the server in a 1v1.

Anyway who are you to comment? You haven&#39;t seen shit so what valid comments can you possibly make? R2D is a fucking joke "how many NP&#39;s you got?" "1mil" "ok, you&#39;re in." "I&#39;m also a hacker." "Yeh? and?" Fucking bullshit.

Lemon[/b]
    Nobody mentioned shazaam. And I speak from my experience of fighting him in cz. Illuminati had some good players like grid, krakatoa, dmio etc, but futility was not one of them in my opinion. And lemon, you know shit about r2d, we look more at if the player are active and use vent then at if he has 1mil np or not.

Lemon

Nobody mentioned shazaam. And I speak from my experience of fighting him in cz. Illuminati had some good players like grid, krakatoa, dmio etc, but futility was not one of them in my opinion. And lemon, you know shit about r2d, we look more at if the player are active and use vent then at if he has 1mil np or not.[/b]
    You speak from fighting him in CZ?

Lol he never fucking went to CZ. If he did it was boss events and bifrost and that was it so you would have got an entirely different side if he was actually out there to make NP&#39;s. So lets say that if I don&#39;t know shit about R2D then you don&#39;t know shit about futilitys skill because you blatantly don&#39;t. Oh, is jockster still in r2d? I know exactly how legit he is, I started the game with the guy.

And herb yeh I agree, the game is shit and I&#39;m glad I&#39;ve stopped playing.

Virtus

Best sin = ANY

rostoen1990

You speak from fighting him in CZ?

Lol he never fucking went to CZ. If he did it was boss events and bifrost and that was it so you would have got an entirely different side if he was actually out there to make NP&#39;s. So lets say that if I don&#39;t know shit about R2D then you don&#39;t know shit about futilitys skill because you blatantly don&#39;t. Oh, is jockster still in r2d? I know exactly how legit he is, I started the game with the guy.

And herb yeh I agree, the game is shit and I&#39;m glad I&#39;ve stopped playing.[/b]
    +1 :lol: !

Futility was/is GG and i didnt see him much in CZ
    and i&#39;ve seen him own many babashopped sins in abyss B)

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast