Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; futility archer i liked but when he was sin he just made ppl laugh in cz he would run into ...
Page: 5

futility archer i liked but when he was sin he just made ppl laugh in cz he would run into a party and die after 5 seconds..
    to stay in topic didnt zero babashop a shell pauldron +8 or so i heard? there are a few legit and zero surely isnt one of them since babashop is "cheating" , kanon ur the best? oke lol , latyz is just a joke , grobs didnt u scam customer support to get +2 uniques which u never even had in the first place or is that a rumour? lighten me up plz .. eh u didn't know how to use them anyway
    btw you could even say who the best ares sins were by how well they pked not only looking at vs some sucked at it but in cz they killed so many.
    bobert , chris , infi , erans baby , buddhas , minniemouse (i dont know where this one went ) etc.

flamthrow

seby you gotta be joking with infi aka knoxville or w/e his name is now. He was one of them dupers that ruined ares back in the day and even with his pimped out shit he still sucked (no unique compound back then) now that there the shitty compound system hes just untouchable with his +2/+3 and his +9 chitins. Oh well do a background check on them before u name one of the biggest retarded cheaters on ares.
    Minnie quit like 8 months ago, and well like you said people just look at 1v1s but they should really look how they do in a group coz that is what shows you how great the sin class really is. Minor,cure your party members, attack on duffs and cancel priests/mages skills.
    Some of the names out here just amaze me coz I would really love seeing them do anything some of us do with just chits +7/quest jewels instead of their +1s/+2s.

G0D

I think both 000000 and NYchris both had alot of respect for fast fingers from Ares.

I remember there was some shadey goings on with Bobert when his lvl's appeared out of nowhere.

The problem is that your going to have different number 1's depending on the period that you played KO , for me the chars I looked up to where 000000 and NY chris as they were the top NP holders on each nation in Ares.[/b]
    FastFingers was pure pwnage!!

futility archer i liked but when he was sin he just made ppl laugh in cz he would run into a party and die after 5 seconds..
    to stay in topic didnt zero babashop a shell pauldron +8 or so i heard? there are a few legit and zero surely isnt one of them since babashop is "cheating" , kanon ur the best? oke lol , latyz is just a joke , grobs didnt u scam customer support to get +2 uniques which u never even had in the first place or is that a rumour? lighten me up plz .. eh u didn't know how to use them anyway
    btw you could even say who the best ares sins were by how well they pked not only looking at vs some sucked at it but in cz they killed so many.
    bobert , chris , infi , erans baby , buddhas , minniemouse (i dont know where this one went ) etc.[/b]
    Shit man I forgot about EransBaby he was a fucking god in his time.

ANY is a gg sin <3

But peoples forget about rouges like BIG_POL_GR, old Lordos(not new owner) Blancieus(how do you spell your name? XD)

Oh and someone mentioned IckearseTheGod being so 1337 and in the top 20? ROFL *cough* zero&#39;s char *cough*

My faves atm are BeepBeepImaJeep, NLwesje and Iluga.

Banned Senior Member

to stay in topic didnt zero babashop a shell pauldron +8 or so i heard? there are a few legit and zero surely isnt one of them since babashop is "cheating" , kanon ur the best? oke lol , latyz is just a joke , grobs didnt u scam customer support to get +2 uniques which u never even had in the first place or is that a rumour? lighten me up plz .. eh u didn&#39;t know how to use them anyway
    bobert , chris , infi , erans baby , buddhas , minniemouse (i dont know where this one went ) etc.[/b]
    Scam customer support ? is that possible ? hmm i wish

Alot "things" coming up to ur mind nigga.

BeepBeepImaJeep ftw

G0D

My faves atm are BeepBeepImaJeep, NLwesje and Iluga.[/b]
    Thats because your gay and don&#39;t know the "real" old schoolers

But peoples forget about rouges like BIG_POL_GR, old Lordos(not new owner) Blancieus(how do you spell your name? XD)

Oh and someone mentioned IckearseTheGod being so 1337 and in the top 20? ROFL *cough* zero&#39;s char *cough*[/b]
    lordos never sold his char, i think tsounami plays on it sumtimes, and u mean blancanieves <3

G0D

lordos never sold his char, i think tsounami plays on it sumtimes, and u mean blancanieves <3[/b]
    I swear he got hacked and sold his char...
    I remember talking to him in abyss, he wouldn&#39;t show me his dv +8

ZeIda

You speak from fighting him in CZ?

Lol he never fucking went to CZ. If he did it was boss events and bifrost and that was it so you would have got an entirely different side if he was actually out there to make NP&#39;s. So lets say that if I don&#39;t know shit about R2D then you don&#39;t know shit about futilitys skill because you blatantly don&#39;t. Oh, is jockster still in r2d? I know exactly how legit he is, I started the game with the guy.

And herb yeh I agree, the game is shit and I&#39;m glad I&#39;ve stopped playing.[/b]
    Lemon, your such a retard. I know he never pkd that much, but it did happen. But if he never went to cz, how do you judge him as such a good sin then, by exping and killing bosses? Cuz ohh yeah, that takes skills for sure...

rostoen1990

0000000, NYchris are the most know sins IMO

@infi.. i lol&#39;ed... he sucked even with amezing items.

+1 too what flamethrow sayd.. sin&#39;s is not about 1 vs 1(ofc it is but..) its about how you do in party
    Keep the priest alive, other alive, cure if priest cant do it, cure himself, cancel heals ect...

Thats because your gay and don&#39;t know the "real" old schoolers [/b]
    Just because people are old school, doesn&#39;t make them any better :P

ZeIda

And yes Lemon, jockster is still in our clan, he is a nice guy and thats the only thing that matters to me.

Banned

Syntaxis

G0D

Just because people are old school, doesn&#39;t make them any better :P[/b]
    How would you know that? I bet if someone like EransBaby was still around he would take on your "3 faves" and most probably win

I hate to say it but you all know MadSad, yes I know he is a turk but he was actually very skilled for a person with no gg items.

Btw MadSad = LaaNtaN lvl 80 rouge (he is worse now)

flamthrow

lantaan is 80? You gotta be shitting me i killed him w/o even looking at my screen :P

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast