Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lantaan is 80? You gotta be shitting me i killed him w/o even looking at my screen :P[/b] I know ...
Page: 6

G0D

lantaan is 80? You gotta be shitting me i killed him w/o even looking at my screen :P[/b]
    I know it's sad isn't it knowing such a 1337 lvl char just gets pwned by anyone...

How would you know that? I bet if someone like EransBaby was still around he would take on your "3 faves" and most probably win

I hate to say it but you all know MadSad, yes I know he is a turk but he was actually very skilled for a person with no gg items.

Btw MadSad = LaaNtaN lvl 80 rouge (he is worse now)[/b]
    Because i came from a game which plays the same concept. Back then they may of seemed better than they looked, people like 0000000, NY and whoever your talking about knew the ins and outs before everyone else lets say. Giving them a huge advantage over everyone. Now everyone knows how to play it (Yes it takes a lot of practice but in the end nobody can be better than another if you get me) You can almost guarantee if any of my three took on any of the best, the fight wouldn't end, both players would just be fighting until pots ran out like 0000000 and NY used to do.

G0D

My faves atm are BeepBeepImaJeep, NLwesje and Iluga.[/b]
    Beep and Iluga both babashopped chars ok? +2/+3 uniques and they wear dd(yes Beep you do)
    Me > NLwesje (even with my cleaver9 u sux aga :P)

Because i came from a game which plays the same concept. Back then they may of seemed better than they looked, people like 0000000, NY and whoever your talking about knew the ins and outs before everyone else lets say. Giving them a huge advantage over everyone. Now everyone knows how to play it (Yes it takes a lot of practice but in the end nobody can be better than another if you get me) You can almost guarantee if any of my three took on any of the best, the fight wouldn't end, both players would just be fighting until pots ran out like 0000000 and NY used to do.[/b]
    Yeah I can see your point and you just made my point more understandable. This guys your 3 fav's aren't the types to survive that long ok? Sorry guys but you can't..

A matter of two days ago i watched Iluga fight a 1 vs 1 until all of his souls were gone o.O

Well legit takes out 90% of the good sins.

Best 100% legit sin was probably Futility.

To community standards of being legit I can only think of zero...

I have no respect for any sin that jingled, fastfingaz was a big abuser of that.

There's many good sins, but a few sins out leveled and outgeared everyone by far back in KO and KE and those are the ones that stand out the most and will be most known. Most of those players are extremely shady.[/b]
    what is jingling never knew, never any1 explained.

Lemon

Lemon, your such a retard. I know he never pkd that much, but it did happen. But if he never went to cz, how do you judge him as such a good sin then, by exping and killing bosses? Cuz ohh yeah, that takes skills for sure...[/b]
    No it's the 1v1's he did and the few times I have seen him die fast are oly because he gets lynched on his own because we all know that the entire server hated us. We were the only clan to have a fanclub for people that hate us, the sad fucks had avatars and everything and their clan symbol :P

Anyway I just think you're talking out of your ass. I don't even know who the fuck you are. I mean you call me a retard yet you get offended when I say you have babashoppers in your clan yet you say that only friendship matters when I point out vex! Where do you get off calling me a retard? You want to test my knowlage then test it but shut the fuck up with your baseless insults and focus on the subject you brainless, spineless, assfuck. (I base those on your attitude towards a civil engagement of conversation.)

In conclusion; Futile was probably the best sin I have ever seen. He had a better combo than zeros (I've felt both) and he had worse gear than every other sin mentioned. He only had a +8 shard for the last 2 months of his playing time before he quit. I felt privaliged to play alongside him and that is my opinion so agree or disagree but remember; if you never 1v1ed him then you have no room to comment.

RE-READ THAT LAST SENTANCE BEFORE QUOTING THIS

Lemon

(jingling is whilst running you casted something like stealth or magic shield and it made you run faster the faster you pressed it and left behind a jingling sound of casting hence jingling.)

wideload620

Then i can comment had been hit smash runover by every decent rogue and id still have 2 say zero wins hands down tho at the time i was only 50 something lol

ZeIda

Yes I did fight him 1v1 in cz a few times one day at beginning of rofd when i was low lvl g1 bp, and I didnt even have 25 dd cap, and yet I killed him. So I dont find him that great. At least not from my own experience. You might have another view on it lemon, and thats just fine...

Lemon

Then i can comment had been hit smash runover by every decent rogue and id still have 2 say zero wins hands down tho at the time i was only 50 something lol[/b]
    lol you 1v1ed Futile?

I bet that was over quickly :P Paper mage vs futile haha nice.

And Zelda. I don't know who you are and was it a 1v1 or an encounter in cz? If it was organised I have never seen him lose so...yeh. I'm disinclined to believe that. However we shall leave you with your opinion, all be in a misinformed one.

enjoy

wideload620

complete mage vs him ^^ was never paper lasted bout 30-40secs then got rapped was fun tho and probly wont happen again

ZeIda

I was battlepriest, not a paper mage. And no, it wasnt an arranged 1v1, just got the chance to fight him alone a couple of times randomly in cz. And its no wonder u dont know me since you quitted playing ko if I remember right. As I sad earlier, Im speaking on behalf of my experience of fighting him in cz, and from what Ive experienced he wasnt really good. Thats my opinion, and you can have your opinion.

flamethrow u may have vsed the noob who plays knoxville now but real infi is a tough bitch to beat , and if ur talking about parapara and other of ur clannies yea yea we know they dont have equip but dont tell me i have to write them on this list please -.-. he may have started duping or w/e but didnt one of ur clannies babashop? against the rules?cheat? ok bb

sikatrix chitin shard +9 plx i still remember when somethingsmells polished arenas floor with ur char ,
    nlwesje who is this noob?never heard of.

h0rr0r why do u talk when u dont know anything? u just started 1 month ago u bought a 70 warrior and ur assistent of perfect choice \_/ ,

fastfingers was great but he glitched too much when it wasnt needed ...

lordos hands down same with bigpolgr and blancaneves ,

yeah grobs it is quite possible pretend u got items u dont have ask for rollback and u get it ... what equip did u use to have when u passed orc to badcompany?
    back here ANY is shit everybody knows that following ss proves it 29837129837 acid pot broken helmet 3300hp kk np :

too bad they deleted 2 of his +9 shards and +9 chitin rogue boots

skatanafate is erans and he got like 2m nps atm

Virtus

Seby,ur such a retard But well. "Don't arque with retards,it's pointless".

NimRoDftw

i read a lot of u guys but, i see something really wierd here, well read this:

I talked with Lisa(morbie) and she told me last year that "NYCHRIS ACC AND ALSO MORBIE ACC GOT HACKED.." SOUNDS FISHY AH?

YA well and she said to me Chris never sold the acc and either lisa her acc, so im considerer that they didnt play long time ago and then wtf? Data base hacked or something?

AS lisa told me, she and chris got shock about that shit, so

how the fuk NYchris acc comes to the light? explain plz, i just writing what i talked with lisa

Peace

PD: anyways, lisa laugh a lot too XD :lol:

virtus bite me pls explain why im retarded im trying to make a point on ares' sins and no there is no one from symbiosis on the list

syntaxis was gud gun also

nimrod voice around is that chris sold his account and it was renamed to thesmallbuttheeffective ... if he didnt sell it hacked musun

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast