Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; h0rr0r why do u talk when u dont know anything? u just started 1 month ago u bought a 70 ...
Page: 7

h0rr0r why do u talk when u dont know anything? u just started 1 month ago u bought a 70 warrior and ur assistent of perfect choice \_/ ,[/b]
    Act as if you know everything and your shit dont stink yet all say is a load of dogs bollocks, get any proof at all that i've spent 1 dime of real life money on this game apart from premium and you can have everything i own in KO, better yet, everything i own in Runescape aswell If you call training a character with a friend from scratch buying a 70 warrior then sure, i bought it. Your such a retard.

Banned

GROBS Today, 01:24 AM
    WTF u fight for niggas
    I sold my char to one guy for 800USD naked , we did trade where i could just take money and keep char , it was risky for him ... cuz i could use WU only , so he sent me money first then i gave him char after i picked it up in the bank.
    So few days latter he offered me to play his char cus he was sure that he can trust me everything , it had shells +8 + i added some of my items while i was selling them + some nice uniques.
    After 1 week he was adding items on char , and like that IB +10 came ... I dont know where it is and who using it now, cus it wasnt mine.
    I just used char like 2 months , pked on it and when Logos came up i just said him to change pass and sell it ... like he did cus he didnt had time to play.[/b]
    owned

no one mentions flamethrow??

Magicality

back here ANY is shit everybody knows that following ss proves it 29837129837 acid pot broken helmet 3300hp kk np[/b]

Broken helmet because of acid pots? I applaud ANY for that.

Your helmet has more durability then gloves or boots, so why would only your helmet break? Oh yes, that's right. It's a little DD helmet. I would acid pot you too if you would wear DD in a 1vs1.

flamthrow

Seby I know for a fact that inf1 back from old ko is the exact same that plays knoxville right now. So plz get your shit together. Damn you got a bad day today or wtf is this trashtalk about?

no horror my shit does stink but ur still a noob how long ago did u start going pk in cz ? runescape asdfasdfasdfasfd
    the game of the NERDS

no flame ur wrong . the guy that actually plays knox today is another real life friend of infi so i got my shit together he is very bad at sin therefore u vsed knox its not infi. broken dd helmet 29 ac half plate 5000 durability ANY got more dd then i do with helmet and he still acids us , what a pro

Banned

Seby666 Posted Today, 06:53 AM
    no horror my shit does stink but ur still a noob how long ago did u start going pk in cz ? runescape asdfasdfasdfasfd
    the game of the NERDS[/b]
    dontt flame nigga

dpierre6

never fought futility so dunno
    iluga wasn't hard to beat even w/o IN
    inf1 had some +3s and full +8 shells but still lost to+0s mds+8 shells+7 and no IN but it did take a while
    ANY i dont think i fought the real 1 because he wasn't very hard to beat
    buddhas was gg hard 2 beat
    SmallbutEffective eh lol takes while because of uniques but easy to beat shitttttty combo
    ANd lol skatanafate needs to learn to heal or he'll lost to quest jewels shells +7 and md+8 again (with full hp)
    000000 never fought em seriously so dunno
    Crimson pretty hard to beat but he eventually died xD
    Sean(heywood) Good minor/pot combo hard to beat
    TheLast sins gg dual minor but could you beat on a good day
    Syntaxis was fun to fight basically who ran out of pots first but he had way better gear
    beepbeepimajeep had good gear fought like once and but neither hps budged ( my noob stuff + his good stuff = my shit hits)
    symobsis ppl - when u lost u called ppl babashoppers so ,,l,,

more comments plx

Banned

dpierre6 Posted Today, 06:54 AM
    never fought futility so dunno
    iluga wasn't hard to beat even w/o IN
    inf1 had some +3s and full +8 shells but still lost to+0s mds+8 shells+7 and no IN but it did take a while
    ANY i dont think i fought the real 1 because he wasn't very hard to beat
    buddhas was gg hard 2 beat
    SmallbutEffective eh lol takes while because of uniques but easy to beat shitttttty combo
    ANd lol skatanafate needs to learn to heal or he'll lost to quest jewels shells +7 and md+8 again (with full hp)
    000000 never fought em seriously so dunno
    Crimson pretty hard to beat but he eventually died xD
    Sean(heywood) Good minor/pot combo hard to beat
    TheLast sins gg dual minor but could you beat on a good day
    Syntaxis was fun to fight basically who ran out of pots first but he had way better gear
    beepbeepimajeep had good gear fought like once and but neither hps budged ( my noob stuff + his good stuff = my shit hits)
    symobsis ppl - when u lost u called ppl babashoppers so ,,l,,more comments plx[/b]
    +1 those freakin noobs hatin because they get OWNED :angry:
    DP i beat you while you was human men..you ran every time i try 1v1 you

we want screenshots and videos dpierre talk is overrated :lol:

flamthrow

)
    symobsis ppl - when u lost u called ppl babashoppers so ,,l,,

more comments plx[/b]
    Guess you should have called me a babashopper too then when I beat you in arena and hmm seby was there too so unless hes gonna lie about that hell confirm.

Banned

Seby666 Posted Today, 07:00 AM
    we want screenshots and videos dpierre talk is overrated[/b]
    you must not play ares then...

NimRoDftw

virtus bite me pls explain why im retarded im trying to make a point on ares' sins and no there is no one from symbiosis on the list

syntaxis was gud gun also

nimrod voice around is that chris sold his account and it was renamed to thesmallbuttheeffective ... if he didnt sell it hacked musun [/b]

SEBY, CHRIS NEVER SOLD HIS ACC h34r: :blink: Either Lisa aka Morbie

fishy thing as i said....how the fuk NYchris comes to the light aq? >.<
    i just wondering >.< <_<

PD: seby biatch xD

its true flamethrow i have had a bad day but confirming approved.
    remember without skelly how many times i bitch slapped you flamethrow?

a.q nimrod skel belt troll spot 999m pls vandy i do play ares and many talk shit and never show the proof.

dpierre6

Guess you should have called me a babashopper too then when I beat you in arena and hmm seby was there too so unless hes gonna lie about that hell confirm.[/b]
    oh yes the arena fights i remeber every single one espically the ones where i was probably 65 with almost no uniques...
    i never had remotely good gear till i was orc and in geno which was pretty recent ( of course before being scammed)

G0D

the game of the NERDS

no flame ur wrong . the guy that actually plays knox today is another real life friend of infi so i got my shit together he is very bad at sin therefore u vsed knox its not infi. broken dd helmet 29 ac half plate 5000 durability ANY got more dd then i do with helmet and he still acids us , what a pro [/b]
    Actually he only has IN..
    And Seby why don&#39;t you post the whole of the SS of you beating ANY?
    Trying to hide something?

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast