Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its true flamethrow i have had a bad day but confirming approved. remember without skelly how many times i bitch ...
Page: 8

NimRoDftw

its true flamethrow i have had a bad day but confirming approved.
    remember without skelly how many times i bitch slapped you flamethrow?

a.q nimrod skel belt troll spot 999m pls </span> vandy i do play ares and many talk shit and never show the proof.[/b]

dude i doubt i will do it again if u comes near to me again XD hahaha

old times will remember always

how much do u have to pay gm to get ur uniques and items rollbacked dpierre? just wondering

god i formatted my hard drive due to virus problems , no i dont want to hide anything its the only one that i could find for the moment i dont know why i cut it like that but remmeber when he had +9 shards and chitins ? i can understand duping to +8 but there is a limit to everything. and also i understand hes ur clannie but u have to admit he sux pls

Lemon

complete mage vs him ^^ was never paper lasted bout 30-40secs then got rapped was fun tho and probly wont happen again[/b]
    Lol not since he quit, unless you mean being raped :P

Zelda the first part of my post was to wide, not you. The second bit was for you (futile didn&#39;t use buffs in PK)

Oh and seby stfu, you&#39;re just a little flame whore and not a very good sin either. (FLAME ME!!!!!)

flamthrow

So now your starting on excuses pierre wtf do think my gear was? I never once had a rol and you once you bought ur char for usd you suddenly showed up with +1s/2s hmmmm shady shady. Seby you bitchslapped me? After I quit for 6 months and came back last month. great try again.

NimRoDftw

FLAME BATTLE, FLAME ASSES EVERYWHERE
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAKES ME HORNY :lol:

wideload620

mispelling is my undoing

Lol not since he quit, unless you mean being raped :P

Zelda the first part of my post was to wide, not you. The second bit was for you (futile didn&#39;t use buffs in PK)

Oh and seby stfu, you&#39;re just a little flame whore and not a very good sin either. (FLAME ME!!!!!)[/b]
    silence pls lemon defending + licking futilitys ass won&#39;t get you any items i think he quit already :cry:
    ever vs ? beat ? ss ? no ? go awai then

flamethrow sorry char sold Quit Usko maybe if i try logging a friend asking him id pw i will fight

p.s. maybe last post need to work tomorrow midnight is almost gone fuck sins and lets talk about WARRIORS :lol:

NimRoDftw

i will add me when i was playing deepscream char sad when i cannot play anymore this acc >.< zzz xD

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">flame flame plz</span> :lol:

Lemon

silence pls lemon defending + licking futilitys ass won&#39;t get you any items i think he quit already :cry:
    ever vs ? beat ? ss ? no ? go awai then

flamethrow sorry char sold Quit Usko maybe if i try logging a friend asking him id pw i will fight[/b]
    seby, I gave my opinion and got atacked for it (as is the nature of the forums.) Seby why would I want items from someone who has quit the game when I too have quit the game? It&#39;s called friendship and sticking up for my views.

Seby sucks

dpierre6

WOOT i bought a lvl 70 rouge for hb+8 and rol which both i got from selling/trading and boss drops (got ss)
    at my best i had shard+8s glass 1rol 1fov(borrowed) wp dual eme chitins+8 and shell pauldron+8 ( then i got scammed same day) ALL OF WHICH WERE FROM TRADING and SELLING i have tons of ss making the trades lol
    but yes i did had a single +1 that was a +1 rol which i traded iron belt for( i have ss) but only other uniques i had at that time was re/eme lol so what are u talking about +1/2s ( + i sold the +1rol for dual +0s, pp, ss of which i have a screenshot) blow me lol
    i never once got rollbacked after being hacked twice so what are u talking about seby?and i have an ss trading for nearly every item i had for times like this.
    And i talked to a gm ingame 4 times my entire time playing ko lol 2 of which were during gm events...
    I bet you did beat me but i got alot better as compared to pre 70 times lol and if im lieing tell that to allllllllllll the people i beat with half their gear (thats a long list and i got some ss xD)
    Please flame war flame war i always wanted 1 =[

and

LOL yes i run 1v1 vandy

Look what i can do

Dam someone get me a IN shells+8 and shards+8

I dont think that was real sean

Imir+1/Fov Shells+7/chitins+7 mds+8 rest was quest vs shards8 chitins8 rols+1

flamthrow

Odd that when you were selling your uniques you puttet +? pm me for the +.... That obviously ment that had something to hide. Anyway you were shit when we had the same gear no point in talking to you now since you thought you were a good with your " average" gear. Cya

dpierre6

Odd that when you were selling your uniques you puttet +? pm me for the +.... That obviously ment that had something to hide. Anyway you were shit when we had the same gear no point in talking to you now since you thought you were a good with your " average" gear. Cya[/b]
    That&#39;s not even my gear im just helping a friend sell, he even has the exact same post in Ares section (roy), so please mind your own dam business
    And when we had the same gear i was noobie that changed ages ago
    Anything else i can address for you?

no horror my shit does stink but ur still a noob how long ago did u start going pk in cz ? runescape asdfasdfasdfasfd
    the game of the NERDS[/b]
    How can you say one game is made for nerds lol, it&#39;s as nerdy as any other game, including KO. And how does me pking in CZ have anything to do with this? Because you&#39;ve played a GAME longer than me does it make you any better? Does it make you feel good in the pants? Your cock must be soooooooo fucking big dude i applaud you for that.

Keep trying to flame, your making yourself look the bigger fool.

mammlea

i read a lot of u guys but, i see something really wierd here, well read this:
    I talked with Lisa(morbie) and she told me last year that "NYCHRIS ACC AND ALSO MORBIE ACC GOT HACKED.." SOUNDS FISHY AH?

YA well and she said to me Chris never sold the acc and either lisa her acc, so im considerer that they didnt play long time ago and then wtf? Data base hacked or something?

AS lisa told me, she and chris got shock about that shit, so
    how the fuk NYchris acc comes to the light? explain plz, i just writing what i talked with lisa
    Peace
    PD: anyways, lisa laugh a lot too XD :lol:[/b]
    calla mela!

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

There was another rogue that just came to mind too...lankan_tiger_2 I think the name was. He&#39;d beat me with quest jewels.
    He&#39;s probably not in the same ballpark as some of the other sins mentioned here, but I found him to be really impressive, he had like a shell 7 set and dual md 8 and would rape.

Anyone who flames Futile saying he sucks at sin is just plain retarded, I never saw him lose a 1 vs 1

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast