Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Ares Sins

This is a discussion on Ares Sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everybody knows Gambit was the best!...
Page: 9

mammlea

everybody knows Gambit was the best!

G0D

How can you say one game is made for nerds lol, it's as nerdy as any other game, including KO. And how does me pking in CZ have anything to do with this? Because you've played a GAME longer than me does it make you any better? Does it make you feel good in the pants? Your cock must be soooooooo fucking big dude i applaud you for that.

Keep trying to flame, your making yourself look the bigger fool.[/b]
    He got you there seby

dpierre6

There was another rogue that just came to mind too...lankan_tiger_2 I think the name was. He'd beat me with quest jewels.
    He's probably not in the same ballpark as some of the other sins mentioned here, but I found him to be really impressive, he had like a shell 7 set and dual md 8 and would rape.

Anyone who flames Futile saying he sucks at sin is just plain retarded, I never saw him lose a 1 vs 1[/b]
    that was lankanthelast he was gg too
    and if some never loses a 1v1 their opponents aren't good enough because being on par with someone means you'll lose sometimes too

Banned

dpierre6 Posted Today, 07:43 AM
    WOOT i bought a lvl 70 rouge for hb+8 and rol which both i got from selling/trading and boss drops (got ss)
    at my best i had shard+8s glass 1rol 1fov(borrowed) wp dual eme chitins+8 and shell pauldron+8 ( then i got scammed same day) ALL OF WHICH WERE FROM TRADING and SELLING i have tons of ss making the trades lol
    but yes i did had a single +1 that was a +1 rol which i traded iron belt for( i have ss) but only other uniques i had at that time was re/eme lol so what are u talking about +1/2s ( + i sold the +1rol for dual +0s, pp, ss of which i have a screenshot) blow me lol
    i never once got rollbacked after being hacked twice so what are u talking about seby?and i have an ss trading for nearly every item i had for times like this.
    And i talked to a gm ingame 4 times my entire time playing ko lol 2 of which were during gm events...
    I bet you did beat me but i got alot better as compared to pre 70 times lol and if im lieing tell that to allllllllllll the people i beat with half their gear (thats a long list and i got some ss xD)
    Please flame war flame war i always wanted 1 =[

and
    Reduced: 40% of original size [ 1280 x 1024 ]- Click to view full image LOL yes i run 1v1 vandy[/b]
    yeahhhh nigga get hit with 1k+ with HB+8
    i used HB because i know your ass was using spear defff

dpierre6

yeahhhh nigga get hit with 1k+ with HB+8
    i used HB because i know your ass was using spear defff[/b]
    never had spear def just dd homo

Banned

nahhhhhhhh nigga i hit you like shit dmg then i change to HB hit 2 times more

Lemon

that was lankanthelast he was gg too
    and if some never loses a 1v1 their opponents aren't good enough because being on par with someone means you'll lose sometimes too[/b]
    So what you're saying is that the opponents weren't good enough?

meh, you just insulted alot of high level players.

Banned

Lemon Posted Today, 08:38 AM

meh, you just insulted alot of high level players.[/b]
    lvl means nothing

futility sucks always ran or got tped away in 1v1

dpierre6

meh, you just insulted alot of high level players.[/b]
    yea and? if fulite was simply better then them they aren't good enough lol
    high level or not.. it was meant more as a compliment then insult
    a good opponent is even with you or better then you

P.S. When you run out of good opponents is when you can say your the best

The best guy i saw was ReScUe911 aka FastHit. He was the one who encouraged me to use multiple skillbars so i have a lot of respect for him. took me a lot of practice until i could beat him.

Futility is ok, by no means the worst but not the best. We duelled once with me unbuffed, it was quite close, he redballed when i died. We duelled again with me buffed and it was quite easy i found. I would not put him in the same league as FastHit, Bobert and buddhasdream.

dpierre6

im an advent believer that buddhas was better then bobert
    Only because buddhas has uber consistency... most gg sins can combo basically the same but its the person who keeps it flawless while minoring, controlling mana, and solo potting... i could do it only when im gonna lose or after a few of really long fights but buddhas was literally like a machine just fluent combing as soon as he started i fukken hate him =D

i also think buddhas was better. The interesting thing was that most rogues went for ctrl-minor or spamming 2 buttons and the fight would take ages since it was just a case of me breaking them down slowly, but when i fought buddha it was a 20-30 second fight, and i would always be below half health at the end. It was impossible to outheal him so you just had to treat it like fighting a warrior and kill him before you died yourself. I only really found buddhas difficult when he played on NYchris.

can't really comment much on bobert since he was at his prime a long time before most of us even got level 60.

yeah buddhas was good, fast fingaz was terrible and could only jingle. zero and bobert are overrated. somethingsmells was also good, and seby i fought his char when my char was 62.. he was 70.. 3 years ago? no shit he would rape me. 1up and SiCoXiS are also oldschool clannies <3. and G0D why would I not wear DD when everyone else is wearing DD? it&#39;s quite easy to tell when someone is wearing DD from 1 bb, and if they wear talia DD too I just lol. So you wear dd, then i&#39;ll wear dd too . and lol at my +2/+3 uniques? hahaha.

:MOLDER:

any
    ang3luss
    dpiere
    respect for others but this 3 are/was best !!

<3 Molder

Syntaxis[/b]
    Yea syntaxis was one of the greatest sins i&#39;d ever seen he was quite good on warrior too. Also HeywoodJablomy when it&#39;s actually the real him on the character is a pro at sin.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast