Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

[ARES] Vote for KOST4EVER

This is a discussion on [ARES] Vote for KOST4EVER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cookies are for a noobs :P vote for Kost. Active for xp, bifrost and war, we can help all karus ...
Page: 1

Aymeric

Cookies are for a noobs :P vote for Kost.

Active for xp, bifrost and war, we can help all karus side together.

See you in game all

Banned

to late all voted for flatline kkbbty

Aymeric

Are you all ? kk, thx, cya

Banned

no but hes a spammer

kk thx bb

Gangsta

how about we vote for flat?

FLAT>KOST

Aymeric

Flat is very nice, but i never saw him in a fight for a bifrost monument ... humans side got always a monument in first ...

Second point, Kost is 80 , Flat hmm no !!! he is always here for a war, and he is commander ... For a Karus side, it's a best choice, but if you prefer vote for Flat, you can, it's not a problem for me but Kost are more active than Flat

Gangsta

ask kost if he wants a cookie cuz he more active...flat can STILL pawn him easily...so flat>kost

Robokill

flat is lvl 77, and considering I saw today that the previous karus king(the turk who NT'd) was lvl 64, I don't think lvl matters.

Banned

no but hes a spammer

kk thx bb[/b]
    what the fuck are you doing in this topic ? dude shut the fuck up man your annoying on forums

Flat is very nice, but i never saw him in a fight for a bifrost monument ... humans side got always a monument in first ...
    Second point, Kost is 80 , Flat hmm no !!! he is always here for a war, and he is commander ... For a Karus side, it's a best choice, but if you prefer vote for Flat, you can, it's not a problem for me but Kost are more active than Flat[/b]
    flat goes to bifrost sometimes..he rather get lvl 80 then farm bifrost but sometimes he does..lvl means nothing flat> kost as in owning in 1v1 ...i would have to disagree with activeness..sometimes flat cant log but hes on most of the time..you say it for 1 or 2 reasons..your in kos is your clan leader and you probably dont speak to flat mcuh

flat is lvl 77, and considering I saw today that the previous karus king(the turk who NT'd) was lvl 64, I don't think lvl matters.[/b]
    wrong the guy was 80..

Banned

what the fuck are you doing in this topic ? dude shut the fuck up man your annoying on forums
    flat goes to bifrost sometimes..he rather get lvl 80 then farm bifrost but sometimes he does..lvl means nothing flat> kost as in owning in 1v1 ...i would have to disagree with activeness..sometimes flat cant log but hes on most of the time..you say it for 1 or 2 reasons..your in kos is your clan leader and you probably dont speak to flat mcuh
    wrong the guy was 80..[/b]
    ooo little boy got upset bohoo

says im the annoying one

Flatline

Ok this is simple. If u want KOST to win, vote him. If you want me to win, vote me. No need to flame each other. It&#39;s gonna be tough enough for either of us to win as it is with the turks heavy vote towards the others, we dont need to all hate each other too. If KOST wins, good. If I win, good too. But lets just try to at least make one of us win :P Good luck Kost <3

Banned

Ok this is simple. If u want KOST to win, vote him. If you want me to win, vote me. No need to flame each other. It&#39;s gonna be tough enough for either of us to win as it is with the turks heavy vote towards the others, we dont need to all hate each other too. If KOST wins, good. If I win, good too. But lets just try to at least make one of us win :P Good luck Kost <3[/b]
    who r other ppl whos nominated

sexynoodles

who ýs kost4ever?

jk

ý guess

Aymeric

Ok this is simple. If u want KOST to win, vote him. If you want me to win, vote me. No need to flame each other. It&#39;s gonna be tough enough for either of us to win as it is with the turks heavy vote towards the others, we dont need to all hate each other too. If KOST wins, good. If I win, good too. But lets just try to at least make one of us win :P Good luck Kost <3[/b]

+1 and good luck you too B) i don&#39;t want a war with your fan club ^^

Nominated are : Richpich / Kost / Flat / Kloud / Kimbada ( not sure ) and ... i don&#39;t remember ^^

TheFalconGuy

All vote Kost4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don&#39;t know Flat and maybe he could be a good king but why voting for kost? It&#39;s easy,Kost is very active and he&#39;s always at wars,Biff,CSW etc. A good point too is that Kost is Lvl 80 so he&#39;ll be really ative in wars and at CZ!!! Yeah he don&#39;t need exp anymore but don&#39;t worry, we still will have xp events because He has a clan which still need to XP!!! If Kost is King, there&#39;s not only him to decide what to do but A whole family(clan) which can help him to decide what to do! And a last point, Kost can speak english and french and we haves a tur which can translate for him everything!! Our allys are pl which can be usefull too!
    That&#39;s why i&#39;ll vote for kost4ever!!

KOST4EVER FOR THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOST4EVER AT KING= ALL U COULD HOPE FROM A KING!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast